FunPix Photobooth Reviews

Sugar Land, TX
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Jeanie Married on 05/27/2017
    Excellent service and a wonderful product. Great people to work with. Very accommodating to meet the clients needs
  • User2447507 2+ years ago
    Although my daughter's wedding was just on Saturday, 11/28/15 and I don't have final product; from the service I have received thus far - I know it will be above expectations.
  • User2542916 2+ years ago
    We had FUNPIX at our wedding on July, 25 2015, they were great and fun :-)
    Also, they created our own background to take pictures, it was so unique!
    Bianca and Stephen Wright
  • User2386965 2+ years ago
    Our Funpix photobooth was a hit with our guests! We knew we wanted a photobooth to serve as the favor for our guests. It was truly an interactive experience. We liked the open air atmosphere so people could watch what was going on as they were walking by and more people could fit into the picture. We loved looking back at all of the pictures in the scrapbook and on the disk when we got back from our honeymoon! We added some of our own props which was a nice touch as well. Funpix is super easy to work with and we got the pictures back right away!
    Jennifer Married on 01/20/2013
    This company is awesome! Any time you have a question they are easy to get a hold of without any problems. The attendant that was at my wedding did such an amazing job, she even started putting the pictures in my album for me! I highly recommend them!
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 12/17/2011
    What an amazing experience! Everyone would have a FunPix associate and photo booth at any party/event! We have some of the most awesome pictures to keep our memories of our special day fresh in our minds and warm in our hearts!

Thank you FunPix!!!
    Libby Married on 11/19/2011
    Jasmine has great prices for the photo booths in Houston. She adapted to us and how we wanted our day to be-- it was a real hit with our guests. Can't wait to look at all the funpix that people took at our wedding!
    Jenny Married on 01/29/2011
    I chose to have a photobooth at my reception, instead of doing favors. I'm so glad that I made this decision! The photobooth was a huge hit with my guests, and is one of my favorite things from the wedding!

Jasmine was very easy to work with, and made the booth fun for my guests as well. She brought props along with her, and was very fast in getting the pictures put on the website for all of my guests to view the week after the wedding.

I would recommend the photobooth to everybody - make room in your budget for it. This is something that you won't regret. It was a lot of fun to look through the pictures after the wedding, and the most surprising thing to me was that ALL of my guests made it through the booth at least once. That really surprised me - there were some who I thought would never go through there. I think the fact that it was an open-concept (she sets up a backdrop for you to stand in front of), and that they got a print-out of the picture while they were there made all the difference.

Overall, this was a favorite for me, and for my guests.
  • Lanessa
    Lanessa Married on 08/21/2011
    My guess love the photo booth, they play with it all night. My auntie love it so much she book her that night for her next event !!!! Best idea I had for this wedding. It serve a duel purpose one to be a party favor and two to keep guest calm while we took pics ....