6 Reviews for Funny Faces Fotobooth

We love funny faces fotobooth. It was a huge hit at our wedding and everyone had a great time. The staff is very friendly and professional. They arrived on time to set up. They provided lots of fun props and signs and they were in great condition. Great photo quality and the booth is user friendly and well functioning. Very affordable! They created a personalized message that printed on photo strips and were great to work with. Very happy with our choice to use them and highly reccomend!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Funny Faces was so easy to work with, They are very responsive and even designed a super cute border for the photo strips. We did the scrapbook and I'm so glad I did, it's so much fun to see the pictures and notes from everyone. The attendant was so friendly and did a great job keeping everything moving quickly.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests absolutely LOVED the open air photo booth and all of the props. Our attendants were so much fun and kept things moving smoothly all night long. Adrienne responded quickly to all of my emails and even worked with me to create the perfect logo. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event! Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Steph, 9/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved the photobooth provided by Funny Faces (Adrienne & Team). They had great props and provided a guest book for guests to take pictures and sign. This is much more memorable than a normal guest book :) We highly recommend Funny Faces Fotobooth for future brides at their wedding!!

Profile Picture User2752978, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews