Funny Business Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Sellersville, PA

14 Reviews for Funny Business Photo Booth

14 Funny Business Photo Booth Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 12/12/2014

We used Funny Business for the photo booth rental at our wedding and are extremely happy we did! Nick was very professional and responsive. The day of our wedding he was on time and greeted myself and our guest very kindly. Our guest absolutely loved the photo booth and the video they were able to leave at the end. Nick ensured that our photo guest book was together and found us at the end of the night to deliver it personally. If you are thinking about doing a photo booth at an event Funny Business is the way to go!

Funny Business Photo Booth is great and Nick is wonderful! I met this vendor at my friends wedding (after using numerous photo booths at other weddings) and noticed right away that the quality was so much better. The attendants are extremely nice, the camera shoots instantly once you push the button and there is a great assortment of props. Nick was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails and very accommodating with any requests. Everyone loved the photo booth and we would use Funny Business again in a heartbeat! Such a great use of money!!

Bill · Married on 11/09/2013

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! The guests had so much fun with the props. In addition, Nick, who had worked with me in the pre-wedding planning phase and also manned the booth, was extremely friendly and professional. The last thing I'll say is that after doing plenty of research on photo booths before the wedding, Funny Business seemed to be the best deal - the package we got came with a scrap book of all the photos and a thumb drive with digital copies of everything as well. I highly recommend!

Kimberley · Married on 09/14/2013

Nick is wonderful! Easy to work with, quick with responses and highly accommodating! The product was high quality and my guests had a blast with booth. I would recommend for any event. It was hands down one of the best things we spent our money on!!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't say enough about how much of a near disaster my wedding was. The plan was to have the photobooth inside in the air conditioning rather than outside in the heat, but when a power outage hit my venue, we had to hook the booth up to a generator. The guys rolled with the punches though and it was one of the biggest hits at the wedding.

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

After searching around, we chose funny business because we thought the had the best deal and had a video component! The video was definitely worth it and so nice to have! The attendant that came to the wedding was very friendly and dealt with all the crazy guests we had! The props were great! Best part was that they made us a scrap book and gave us the video drive by the time we left the wedding venue the evening! Awesome choice if you want a booth!

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

We absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding in April 2013! The booth looked great....it was not cheap-looking at all. The props were great. The staff were great. Each time someone took a pic in the photo booth, 2 copies were printed out....the guests got 1 copy and they other copy was put in to a photo album and the guests were able to write us a message next to their pics. We used this as our guest book! Our guests also were able to record a message to us at the end of taking their pics. At the end of the night, they provided us with the photo album, a disc with all of the pics on it, a disc with all of the videos on it, and a website where all of our pics and videos will be hosted so we can share them with our guests. The pics and videos came out great....high quality!! Would highly recommend!!

Amber · Married on 11/17/2012

We love Nick! This is by far the top notch photo booth in the area. Nick was professional and prompt. He answered all my questions quickly. He was super friendly and easy going at my wedding and even my guests loved him! His rates were more than reasonable for the services and quality provided. Looking over the photo booth pictures and videos were one of the best parts of my post wedding joy. To anyone getting married: a photo booth is a must! and Funny Business Photo Booth is the only place to go with!

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2012

Nick was a pleasure to work with. The photo booth was so much fun. My guest raved about the fun props and how easy it was! Nick took one of their photo strips and put it in a book and had the guests write messages! At the end of the night, Nick handed me a complete book with a flash drive of all the photos! We got a lot of bang for our buck! I would recommend funny business photo booth!

Awesome service, great people. Even put up with the little kids who were obsessed with the photobooth! hahah I would definitelty recommend Funny Business, they are responsive, professional and give a great product. The photobooth strips are authentic strips, and came out beautifully! All 5's!!

Debra · Married on 05/12/2012

Nick from Funny Business Photo Booth was so easy to work with, which I have to say is something every bride definitely needs. He was accommodating not only to our budget, but also to our guests and overall "nautical" theme. The props he brought were perfect! I found his package prices to be a greater value then several of the other vendors I contacted for photo booths. The only thing I wish... that more of my guests used the booth! Flipping through our guest book Nick put together brought smiles to both of our faces.

• Regina

Regina · Married on 10/15/2011

We can't say enough how thrilled we were with the service we received from Nick and his staff at Funny Business. They helped to make our wedding day extremely fun and memorable for our guests. From the moment I first contacted Funny Business Nick was professional, informative and accommodating. With our wedding venue located 90 miles away, there was no hesitations about making the trip (with a reasonable travel fee). He was always quick to respond and answer questions. The day of Funny Business arrived early and exceeded our expectations with their service. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had with the photobooth and the huge selection of props. The scrapbook and DVD of photos and video messages make a wonderful keepsake. We'd highly recommend Funny Business for any occasion!

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2012

Nick (the owener) was great to work with! He was always very quick to respond to my emails, and was very reassuring throughout the process. Our guests LOVED the photo booth, and so did we! The memory book and USB with all the videos and pictures is possibly my favorite thing from the wedding. We loved watching the videos and reliving the night. I would definitely reccomend using them!

Funny Business provided the best price in the area for the photo booth rental and my guests loved it and had fun with it. Nick was very professional during the event and was very helpful arranging for everything. We love the memory book of all the pictures. Our only disappointment was the disc of pictures. The sound didn't work on ours so we couldn't hear any of the video messages that people let. We spoke with Nick about it and apparently that was the only disc and there was no way to fix it. Other than the disc we were happy with the photo strips and the price for the booth.