8 Reviews for Funmaker PhotoBooths

Clean Up (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Awesome staff super helpful. We had upgraded with the scrapbook addition and was definitely worth it!!! Pictures came out amazing as well!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Funmaker Photobooth for our September 2016 wedding, and would highly recommend their services! They are a fantastic value! We wanted to have a photobooth, but didn't want to break the budget for it. Funmaker was easy to work with, responsive, punctual, and did everything they promised and more. The photobooth came with fun props, they put together a great keepsake album for us, and promptly posted all photos on Facebook too!

Profile Picture Trevor, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up

We had so much fun at our cousin's wedding, they brought masks, hats and other funny stuff, they were so nice with everyone and very profesional, they even sent us an online gallery to share with our family.

I definitely will recommend Funmaker photo booths.

Profile Picture User2718976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Funmaker Photobooths! From day one, Gabriel was very helpful and professional. I contacted several photobooth vendors and I'm so glad I picked Funmaker Photobooths. They have great rates, great service, and great quality pictures. The photobooth looked very fancy and professional. Everything about this vendor was great, and my guests enjoyed the photobooth so much! I was also provided a guest book and online access to all the pictures :)

Profile Picture Ena, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I attended my friend's wedding last weekend and the Funmaker Photobooth was one of the highlights of the reception. The props were so much fun and the attendant was enthusiastic and professional. The photobooth and scrapbook added so much to an already memorable event!

Profile Picture User2684387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review