15 Reviews for Fun With Frosting

Cupcakes (3)
Private Tastings (3)
Groom's Cake (1)
15 Fun With Frosting Reviews

Absolutely fabulous cakes! She made my cake exactly to my vision! I’m still getting compliments on how delicious my cake and cupcakes were at our wedding! I’m using her again next month for my daughter’s baby shower. I would highly recommend her for your event.

Profile Picture Manda S, 9/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I highly recommend "Fun with Frosting" They are so caring and honest. I am most excited to use them. I texted my flavors and they accommodated and assisted in ideas and flavors. The cake is moist and packed full of flavor. They worked with us on a budget too.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Lindsay and staff are wonderful! I ordered my sons graduation cake from fun with frosting. The cake was decorated wonderfully! My guest loved the cake ( white chocolate raspberry) !
Thank you for making this portion of party planning easy and delicious!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Lindsay was great to work with! The wedding cake and cupcakes looked amazing especially with how she had positioned them on the stand. By the end of the night, we only had 6 cupcakes to take home because everyone liked them so much!! I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone loved the cake and there was almost none left at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Lindsay was amazing to work with. Lindsay and her staff made the cake and cupcakes for my wedding. My wedding took place in Michigan, but with my husband stationed out of state we planned our entire wedding from a distance. Any questions or concerns I had she was quick to respond too. I communicated with her via email, sending her pictures of ideas for the way I wanted the cake and cupcakes done. I couldn't be happier with the end result. The cake she made for my wedding looked exactly like the picture I sent her and the cupcakes were just the way I wanted them, everything also tasted amazing. I would recommend her for any bake goods you need.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes

Fun with Frosting made our cake and cupcakes for our wedding reception. Everything was delicious and beautiful. They were extremely accommodating and easy to work with. I can honestly say that everything went smoothly and we received so many compliments on our cake and cupcakes!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake! We got our wedding cake from Fun With Frosting. Best cake ever! The frosting is so good, my favorite part! Our cake was gorgeous and so much better that we expected. We were kind of vague about what we wanted it to look like and she did an amazing job. She was so great to work with. Her cupcakes are also awesome!

Profile Picture Jenny , 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Lindsey did an awesome job with our wedding cake and cupcake display. Everyone rushed to have cake - that seems to never happen. Her flavors are amazing and she delivers spot on every time!!!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake looked exactly like we wanted and tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy I decided to have Fun With Frosting make my wedding cake. She was so helpful throughout the whole process of deciding what kind of flavors I wanted and what I wanted our cake to look like. The frosting was probably the best I have ever tasted and the cake itself was so moist! The design of the cake turned out so beautifully (exactly what I told her I wanted it to look like) and I got so many compliments on it! I highly recommend Fun With Frosting! Just awesome!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She was able to create a cake that was exactly as I imagined and described to her. Not only did it look gorgeous, but even though it was a new flavor for her it tasted amazing and all of our guests are still raving about it. LOVE our wedding cake!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lindsay is amazing. She is absolutely the only person I will ever use for cakes/ cupcakes etc! She has made cookies and cupcakes for my bridal shower and I couldn't of recieved anymore compliments! So tasty and it looked better then I could of imagined. Right then I knew Fun with frosting would absolutely do my wedding cake and that was above and beyond! I also just ordered my dad's 50th birthday cake thru her. I sent her a picture and she quoted me, mind you she is so reasonable and is willing to work with your every need. I was so thrilled to see it looked EXACTLY like the picture... Amazing. I live all the way in Livonia.. Easily a hour drive and I wouldn't use anyone else. Highly recommended! Thanks Fun with Frosting! :)

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lindsay at Fun with Frosting did a perfect job with creating the perfect wedding cake for our fall wedding. She bakes the most delicious cakes and tops them with the worlds best frosting. You need to taste the frosting once you do you will be set! My wife and I were very happy with the way our cake turned out it was exactly what both of us were looking for and tasted really good! Thanks again Fun with Frosting!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lindsay did an amazing job with my wedding cake! It was beautiful-- better than I could have imagined. It tasted great and was so moist. We communicated exclusively through email and she was always fast to respond. She was super accommodating for pick up, as well.

Profile Picture User6758416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review