Fun Photo Events Reviews

57 | Saint Louis, MO

57 Reviews for Fun Photo Events

• Bill

Bill · Married on 09/24/2014

Without a doubt, this was an expense that was well worth every penny spent. While planning our wedding we tried to be frugal with our choices and sacrificed some expenses we thought to be extravagant. Having the photo booth was the highlight of the reception. Our guests had so much fun and entertainment with all the props that accompanied the booth. It was especially nice that not only did our guests receive a photo but that all the photos taken were prepared in a special memory book for us to cherish.

Melissa and Jessica were great at running the booth! They were friendly and helpful to the very end. Also their designer, Karin captured exactly the design we wanted imprinted on the photos to commemorate our special day. We would highly recommend Fun Photo Events to anyone looking to provide their guests with great entertainment and wonderful lasting memories.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Becky · Married on 08/31/2014

Fun Photo Events completed my wedding. They were totally reasonably priced, and they made the most awesome memory book for us as part of our package. We got so many compliments on the quality of pictures and props. I know some of our guests already had plans to book them for their next event. I can't imagine choosing anyone else for a photobooth!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • User4325679 · event on: 08/11/2014

Very fun and professional! Great to work with!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Fun Photo Events was the best company we could have chosen for our wedding. They were professional yet personable. They did an amazing job with not only the booth but with our save the dates; which we had so many compliments on. They are very nice people. They not only had better prices than competitors, but offered much more. I would recommend them to anyone and I plan on using them again I the occasion arises. Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!
    Amanda & Alex

Sent on 08/18/2014

Megan · Married on 06/13/2014

I would 100% recommend booking Fun Photo Events. The photobooth is huge and can hold up to 10 people. Every guest gets a picture AND they made an album for us with copies of all the pictures. And they provide great props. Our guests loved the photo booth! It was a highlight of the night and we loved looking at all the pictures. It’s hard to spend time with every guest at the wedding and we wondered if people enjoyed themselves - well looking at the album of photo booth pictures and reading the messages was one of the best gifts my husband and I received. For years to come, we will know that our guests had a great time.

Sent on 06/25/2014

They did a great job! Everyone loved having the Photo Booth at our reception!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User4028174 · event on: 04/07/2014

We hosted a Cardinals Home Opening Client Party with Fun Photo Events as our photo booth vendor. Melissa was great to work with - easy to reach, quick to respond & flexible for the crazy day in downtown St. Louis. Her team even went the extra mile to purchase fun props that were specifically StL Cardinal themed to make the booth even more engaging to our clients. The quality of the photos were fantastic & I was appreciative of how we could custom design the print-outs to make it go with the branding of our overall event. Will definitely use Fun Photo Events in the future!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Shelly · event on: 01/19/2014

Was the best birthday party ever for our daughter! Definitely worth every penny spent!!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Amy · event on: 12/14/2013

Melissa and her team were absolutely amazing! They went way above what I would have expected. The value that you get for what you pay is unbelievable compared to the other companies out there. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. So happy that I found them. Friendly and so helpful. They totally made our party a huge success.

Sent on 02/02/2014
  • TheNewMrsT

Melinda · Married on 10/26/2013

Awesome! Not only was Melissa super responsive but she was super flexible and works to please her clients. We used our photobooth not only for entertainment but also for our guest book and our favors. At the end of the night not only did we have a scrapbook filled with all of the photos and notes from our guests, but each time a guest went into the photobooth they each got a copy of the pictures with an awesome personalized background!! SO much fun and our guests still talk about how this was one of their favorite parts of our reception!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sunshine · Married on 09/20/2013

Fun Photo did a wonderful job at our wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event. We will definitely use them again. We had so much fun!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kaycee · Married on 09/08/2013

Melissa was prompt and professional, friendly and handle everything beautifully!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Hi Kayee,

Thank for the great review! We had a wonderful time with the guests and just loved the whole event from the lighting of lanterns to the cool venue! Thumbs up on a great reception!

Best wishes!

Julie · event on: 09/07/2013

Great fun, decent price, professionally run.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Melissa was fantastic to work worth. She helped make my day that much more special. The quality of the pictures and the guest book was better than most I have seen. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Mitchell · Married on 06/22/2013

Having Fun Photo Events at my wedding was the perfect touch! I had people going back to take pictures over 20 times during the night. They brought hats, glasses, signs and other fun things for my guests to take funny pictures. They had 2 people manning the photo booth, 1 to help people with how to use the photo booth and the other to handle the picture printing and giving the guests their copy as well as you get a book where your guests can write messages. Did I mention it didn't cost a lot? Well worth the low price to have this all night at my reception, people had so much fun with it!

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2013

Loved Fun Photo Events!! Melissa was great to work with and the staff that helped with the booth the night of my wedding was fantastic!!

• Ashley S

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Melissa was such a pleasure to work with. She was incredibly responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding. The girls that worked on the photo booth were great, too. They had everything set up in plenty of time before any of the guests showed up. It was awesome to have our guestbook completed that night to take home and look through all the pictures. They did a wonderful job on the guestbook layout. It really turned out nice. The guests at our wedding had such a blast in the photo booth all night. It was WELL worth the extra money-- especially at the price Fun Photo Events offers and the services provided.

Hallie · Married on 04/06/2013

What an amazing addition to our wedding reception! Melissa and all the staff at Fun Photo Events were so much fun to work with! They have great props and backgrounds to match any color scheme. I'm still laughing at all the photos from the photo booth of our guests. Fun photo events are a must have to any reception!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Hanah

Hanah · Married on 12/15/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Fun Photo Events! Having them there at our wedding reception was definitely the biggest hit of the night! Melissa and Dawna are the sweetest people in the business and you are sure to have the time of your life while working with them. It was especially nice to have photo strips for EVERY person that went into the booth not just 1 strip for 10 people. AND don't forget about the props! There were tons! From silly hats and glasses to a fun chalk board and cooky signs. Most of all though, I would have to say the best part of the whole experience was being able to look at the album of pictures they put together for you through out the whole night. I would definitely reccomend Fun Photo Events to ANYONE young and old :)

Sent on 12/21/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2012

The photo was the hit of the wedding we had alot of great things told to us by the guest. Everyone really had fun with the props and than getting there picture done. Thank you very much.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

Fun photos were so great! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2012

My guests had the best time with the photobooth and raved about owner and his assistant. They were very friendly and professional and made sure everyone was having a great time. Working with Melissa, the other owner, before and after the event was a pleasure. She is very friendly and pro-active. She called me to remind me to send in my contract and was really nice about it. She understood I was a busy bride!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Hi Rebecca,

Your review means the world to us at Fun Photo Events. We are working hard at being #1 in the St. Louis area. With each nice review I become more and more confident in our ability to serve our clients. I love the interactions that I have with the brides and truly get sad when the event passes as I know it's time for us to part :(

Best of luck!
    Melissa

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

What an amazing addition to our wedding!!! Everyone loved it! I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

The procrastinator in me almost destroyed my chance at a photo booth, but 13 days before my event, I called Melissa and not only was the booth a GIANT hit, but the souvenir pictures were STILL personal! My advice- skip the traditional guest book and get the digital copies- a photo booth guest album is WAY more memorable!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Fun Photo Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the nice review. I am thrilled that we were able to come thru for you on such short notice! You were a true pleasure to work with. Congrats and good best of luck as you start your new journey as husband and wife.

Melissa

Jane · Married on 06/16/2012

Fun Photo Events provided a photo booth for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and our guests had a wonderful time in the booth. We had over 250 people at our wedding and they did a great job getting people through the line. The booth is HUGE! They advertise that it fits 10 but we had a group of 12 and you can see everyone’s faces. They also provide book mark photo strip holders for all the pictures which make a great favor for the guests and keep the pictures safe throughout the evening. I love how our album turned out and it’s a guest book that we will actually look at. I did a lot of shopping around and Fun Photo Events definitely had the best price. Lisa and her husband were great to work with and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a fun photo booth!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Jane,

You were such a pleasure to work with as well. Thanks so much for the review. Hope to see you at another event in the future!

Congrats again!