Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise Reviews

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise 1
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/06/2019

Absolute perfection

I've known and been working with Karin for over 5 years. I always use her when traveling out of the country. When my boyfriend proposed in Akumal, Mexico the first person I contacted when we got home was Karin to set up our destination wedding. Karin was simply a dream to work with for our wedding. I was constantly emailing her asking questions and checking in to see who had booked and she was so patient and kind through the whole process. Everyone in our wedding group booked through Karin and EVERYONE loved the ease of using a Travel Specialist. I could not have pulled off my wedding in Mexico without her. I will continue to use her for all my out of country trips. She has become more than just a travel agent to me, she is a life long friend. I highly, highly, highly recommend using Karin for any vacation you are looking to book. Her knowledge of Mexico, Europe and other areas is incredible and she REALLY listens to what you are looking for in a resort or a destination. You will NOT be disappointed.

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise 2
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

It has been such a pleasure to work with you over the years. I'm so thrilled that you were able to have the wedding of your dreams in Mexico, surrounded by your family and friends. I know that every trip to your favorite destination feels like coming home.
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be your behind the scenes travel partner when planning your destination wedding trip.

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2017

In january 2016 we got engaged and knew it would be a destination even our families did. the Next step was figuring out how do we even begin planning. I was then referred to Karin by a client of my Salon. I then reached out made an appointment with my fiance. Karin seemed to get exactly what we wanted. We had a resort in mind but still wanted advice and needed help. We chose our 1st choice which was Breathless Punta Cana (in which we had been to previously) Karin took care of booking our wedding and our travel arrangements. we blocked off a group of rooms and Karin took care of the rest! Everyone in our wedding group raved about the thorough our Travel agent was!! She always had a quick response to everyone! We really could not have made our a wedding a possibility with out her help. So thankful to have found this company to make all of our wedding dreams a possibility!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

It's been my pleasure to work with you and Tom to plan your wedding at Breathless Punta Cana. Making the group travel arrangements for your family and friends has given me a glimpse into how lucky you are to have such great people around you as you move onto your life together as a married couple. Congratulations on becoming Mr. & Mrs.!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/12/2017

Karin O'Keefe at Fun N' Sun made my wedding planning go SO beyond smooth. Any question, concern, or inquiry was answered right away and with such perfect detail. Knowing she was handling all of my guests and their travel, and knowing I had her to connect me to the resort and keep things all going smoothly for the wedding planning in another country was all of the comfort I needed! She was always so responsive and on top of everything. So beyond organized. Easy to talk to. And just so beyond helpful. I would recommend her a million times over to any bride. You couldn't choose anyone better to be in your corner. And just as an added bonus at the end of the trip, we were headed home at 7pm and I needed to find a quick flight for my mother in law for the morning due to a family emergency, without hesitation Karin quickly found the perfect flight to get her home fast and with ease. She goes above and beyond and out of her way to help and I will be using her and recommending her for all the years to come. Thank you for making this such a beautiful experience Karin!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of your beautiful Caribbean wedding! Working with you and your family and friends was such a pleasure, and I'm so pleased to have been able to help keep everything organized for your once-in-a-lifetime event. I look forward to seeing your photos and assisting with your future travel plans. I truly appreciate your recommending me to your friends for their travel needs.

Brittney · Married on 07/25/2015

Karin from Fun 'n Sun travel is amazing! She helped us find the perfect destination for our honeymoon and can't wait to take another trip using Fun 'n Sun!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so pleased that we were able to find the perfect spot for you and secure the room category that you wanted for your special occasion. Looking forward to working with you again!

Candida · Married on 06/05/2015

Karin at Fun & Sun was recommended through a friend who had worked with her the summer prior when attending a destination wedding. Karin was amazing from the first time we met until we got back from our destination wedding. She was very informative throughout the entire process of choosing a venue/hotel to helping communicate with the wedding department throughout the planning process. We received rave reviews from all of our attendees on how helpful and professional she is. We are so happy with all of the decisions that we made- having the wedding in Mexico, choosing Azul Sensatori and transferring to their sister hotel for our honeymoon, and most important working with Karin throughout the past year.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

It was so much fun to work with you and get to know your family and your guests. It sounded like everyone had an amazing time, and I really enjoyed the comments and feedback that I got from your group. Thanks so much for selecting us to assist with planning your destination wedding!

Karin was such a pleasure to work with. She is kind, responsive, and knows the venues very well. She made the planning process smooth for us.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! We genuinely loved being a small part of your big day!

Elena · Married on 02/07/2015

Karin was so helpful in helping us plan our destination wedding. She was very knowledgable and provided us great and honest feedback when narrowing down our resort. She helped make our wedding and our guests vacation perfect. Will definitely be referring others and using her services again!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise's reply:

What a beautiful couple and a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your day and some of your photos with us. It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with you!