Fun Mugs Photo Booth LLC Reviews

8 | Charlotte, NC

8 Reviews for Fun Mugs Photo Booth LLC

Ally · Married on 10/15/2016

The photobooth was such a fun addition to our wedding reception! All of our guests loved it and we actually used the strips as our guestbook to make it much more personable. The ladies working the booth were so friendly and made having the photobooth stress-free. We would definitely recommend Fun Mugs!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely wonderful job!! Great props and service!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

I really enjoyed them. I decided to add an extra hour after everyone was really enjoying it. I didn't have to pay right at that moment. I was able to let them bill me for it.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2013

Tommy and Tammy are great to work with!! The quality of the photos and the service level they provided at our wedding was awesome. My guests all had so much fun with the booth! I Highly recommend working with such fantastic people.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun! You acted very professional and the photo booth was a huge hit with all of the guests. They loved it so much and wanted to keep going in it again and again. I loved the props we could wear and how the guests could choose if they wanted a black/white or color photo strip and the option to leave a video clip for the bride and groom! Everyone still talks about how much fun it was. Putting the bride & groom's names at the bottom of the strip was also a very cute idea! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2012

I was in shock at the prices most photo booths rent for. I found out about Fun Mugs when I visited the Strawberry Festival in Fort Mill. Their prices were half of the others in town, the booth was awesome and easy to use and most of all the company was the easiest and best vendor I had at my wedding. They are great to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Z

Zanethia · Married on 05/24/2015

The attendant was great. They were on time. And my guest enjoyed the booth

Sent on 06/07/2015

Bob · Married on 06/24/2017

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

I recommend using another vendor. This outfit did not check their equipment before they arrived for the wedding reception and the flash box did not work. We went through some very tense moments until they scrambled and found another vendor that had a flood light that allowed them to take pictures after dark. The pictures they took were not of high quality. The onsite reps did not want to take responsibility at first for the problems and blamed it on their boss. To their credit, they did scramble and get the floodlight which was a direct subordination of their boss who instructed the onsite reps to pack up and leave and they would refund our money. Additionally, I found out from the reps that their boss did not want to talk with me and instructed them to tell me that she was on vacation. A total disaster was avoided but still the experience in having to deal with this was extremely stressful and disappointing. I strongly suggest you find another outfit for your photo booth to insure that you will not have to experience the same type of hassle that we got from them.

Sent on 07/13/2017