Fun in the Sun Weddings Reviews

Fun in the Sun Weddings 4
Fun in the Sun Weddings 5
  • Natalie

Natalie J Miller · Married on 02/24/2019

I'm so happy, I could HUG them!!

Fun In the Sun are simply AMAZING! We found them on Pinterest, and loved their vibrant, fun style of photography! But, they really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice, and they create such a relaxed and fun atmosphere! On the day itself we felt comfortable and confident, and it was like having two friends there with you! Their experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day! We got our first round of photos through this week and couldn’t be happier with the results, they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do! Since posting our 'sneak peek' photos on social media, so many people have commented that these photos look like they should be 'in a magazine', or that they're some of the best photos they've ever seen - It truly is mind boggling just how fantastic these photos are. I keep staring at them in disbelief!!! (and in amazement) If you’re thinking about booking Fun In the Sun for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed. They have captured memories we will cherish for a lifetime! I'm so excited to see the rest of them!!

Fun in the Sun Weddings 6
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 7
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 8
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 9
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 10
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

WOW! We are just thrilled that you and Matt are so happy with your experience with us Natalie. Thank you for choosing to share your day with us, and for trusting us with such precious memories!

Nadine Kaplan · Married on 01/10/2019

Highly Recommended

We used Fun In The Sun Wedding in January. Choosing them was one of the best decisions. Not only did Ryan and I love his fun, energetic personality, but our guests loved him too! He has us laughing the whole time. He ensured we got every shot we wanted, timing was coordinated and we were having a good time. Our photos still have us speechless, and we couldn’t be happier. You will not be disappointed!

Fun in the Sun Weddings 11
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 22
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 23
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Nadine, thanks SO much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you and Ryan are so happy with your experience with us. Come back to see us again soon!
  • Kim

Kim Mcmahon · Married on 12/08/2018

Husband wife dream team!

Marc and Gillian were exceptional on the day of our wedding, as well as everything leading up to it! They actually helped me so much with finding/recommending other vendors as well. They are Canadian and definitely hold a standard of Canadian professionalism!
    Marc had as laughing all day and worked so hard to get the best shots! (i.e. running around, climbing on chairs, moving things around, touching up makeup/hair)

Sent on 12/13/2018

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Kim we are SO happy that you are happy! What a beautiful wedding and you were such a stunning bride. We wish you and Lev every happiness in this next chapter of your lives. See you again very soon!
  • Lacy

Lacy Slaymaker · Married on 10/03/2018

Best Wedding Ever!!!

AMAZING husband and wife team! We couldn't have pulled off our wedding without them! They went over and beyond to help us with things more than just the photography service. We are forever in Marc and Gillian's debt. The pictures were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Marc caught every moment and emotion throughout the service. I would recommend anyone to use them. Great customer service. They were always quick to respond to emails. They delivered the pictures in the time frame they had promised. Just thinking of them puts a smile on my face. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Awww! We are thrilled that you are SO happy with your experience with us, Lacy! It has been a true pleasure sharing such a special time in your lives, and thank you for choosing us. We hope you will be back our way very soon :)

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Selecting a wedding photographer is a very difficult task, but I couldn't be more thrilled with our choice of Marc and his team at Fun in the Sun Weddings. Our guests loved him and his charismatic personality - he made everyone at ease and had us laughing throughout the day. He also worked extremely hard - he literally was running around and moving furniture, in incredibly warm temps I might add, to make sure we got the best shots possible. Our photos are outstanding and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tania · Married on 04/06/2018

Gosh where do i start!? Fun in the sun weddings was amazing for the beginning , i was very nervous trying to find a photographer for my destination wedding as i had no clue how to start this process. First thing i looked online and saw the reviews on fun the sun and looked at their profile i loved the pictures and decided to contact them, Gillian was very helpful and answered all my concerns and question i felt comfortable right away and very excited to start everything with them. On the wedding day Mark was fantastic he made everyone feel relaxed he was professional and fun at the same time, he listened to exactly what we wanted! And pictures tuned out just beautiful and amazing ! i recommend Fun the sun weddings to all who are planning a destination wedding great service and amazing people behind it

Sent on 05/18/2018

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Tania! We are thrilled that you are so happy with your beautiful photos, and with your experience with us! That amazing smile of yours made it an extra treat to capture yours and Umberto's special day. We hope you will come see us again soon :)
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 03/03/2018

Choosing Fun in the Sun as our photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made while planning our wedding.

Marc and his team were amazing to work with and really made our special day so memorable.

From the beginning, they made it so easy to feel comfortable in front of the lens and had a great time in the process!

They were always so quick on their feet capturing every special moment of our wedding day!

We just received our pictures and I cannot stop looking at them!!!

Fun in the Sun Weddings 24
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 25
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 26
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 27
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 28
    Sent on 04/11/2018

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Hooray! Yuri, we are just thrilled that you and Adolfo are SO happy with your photos and your experience with us. It has been such a treat sharing in your wedding adventure, and we can't wait for your anniversary session :)

Harry · Married on 10/28/2017

In the months leading up to our wedding in Riviera Maya, we knew we needed to find an amazing photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. My now-wife searched and searched and stumbled upon a picture she loved. She found that it was taken by Marc with Fun in the Sun Weddings so she sent an email inquiry and got a response almost straight away from Gillian. The next few weeks, we went over the details and we were sure we had made the right decision to hire Marc to photograph our wedding. The big day came and everything was such a blur. With so many things going on, it was impossible for us to focus on all the details. Marc was fantastic in his organisation, professionalism, and sense of humour. He knew exactly what needed to be captured and how best to accomplish it. He was so much fun to work with and was able to set everyone at ease. Fast forward a few weeks to when we received the pictures and we were blown away! We were obviously already fans of Marc's style but the photographs went far beyond, even our expectations. There is no way we could've chosen a better photographer. Despite the day being a blur for us, we will always have these incredible images to look back on to remember what an amazing day we had. To anyone getting married or just needing family pictures taken, we cannot recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings enough.

Fun in the Sun Weddings 29
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 30
    Fun in the Sun Weddings 31
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Amber · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Fun In The Sun Weddings for photography at our beach wedding at Finest Playa Mujeres in Cancun. We did the Sandy Toes package + an extra hour and it was perfect. Marc was such fun to work with, he's casual but professional and immediately made us all feel comfortable. He already knew the best photo ops at the resort and we loved his photography direction! Marc and his wife Gillian are quick to respond and were both very helpful during the planning process. They ask the right questions to understand your style and preference upfront which I really appreciated. I highly recommend using them for a wedding in the Cancun area!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2016

Marc and Jillian are both AMAZING! It was the name that originally got my attention, from the very first email, you know that you are good in hands, with the polite and quick responses. Marc has an incredible talent and really makes you feel comfortable and ensures you are having FUN on your big day - you can feel is excitement from the moment he walks in! I just received my photos back - and all I can say is WOW - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. There are so many beautiful moments and fantastic facial expressions captured naturally - looking through them brings me back to that special day. I STRONGLY recommend Fun in The Sun for the most amazing experience!

Sent on 11/10/2016

KELLY · Married on 07/23/2016

We got married in Cancun in July 2016. Marc was absolutely amazing. His fun personality made the whole picture taking experience a blast. He is so funny but very professional. He makes you feel like you've known him forever! He fulfilled every request I had, and even remembered all of my pinterest board ideas I wanted. He was very good at telling you how to pose or what to do in the shot. He also got a lot of candid photos which we wanted. He has a great eye, a beautiful talent, and gift which you can tell photography is his passion-which clearly reflects in his work. His wife Gillian is very diligent on responding to emails in a timely manner and addressing all questions/concerns. We received so many compliments on our photos and everyone loved Marc. All of our guests thought he was so much fun. We've had multiple professional photos taken and hands down this was by far the best experience and best results. I wish they lived in the USA so I could use them again! We would definitely refer them to anyone who is looking for beautiful photos and a fun time doing it at a very reasonable price. We cannot thank Marc enough for capturing such beautiful moments of our wedding. If I could give a 10 star I would!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sophie · Married on 07/12/2016

We hired Marc to work with our family friend as a second photographer. They worked so well together and made our day absolutely incredible. We had a couple issues getting ready and he was great at getting all our photos of the dress done while I needed to organize myself. It was very relaxed but still lots of fun!

The ceremony was amazing, and my father in law said that he was incredible at getting the photos we needed but still making the ceremony sacred and not distracting our guests from the ceremony itself. It was especially impressive because the church was so tiny!!!!

Our creative photos were fun and romantic! And we had a wonderful time!! We felt very comfortable and we had a lot of laughs while getting some beautiful photos.

Marc and Gillian went above and beyond for us, meeting us over skype and being available at the specific time we requested. We would recommend Fun in the Sun Weddings to any couple looking to get beautiful photos, have a good time and feel very relaxed while it all happens!

Thank you Marc and Gillian!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Shane · Married on 06/23/2016

Fun in the Sun Weddings was recommended to me by my wedding planner and after looking at their website and photo gallery, I knew they would be a perfect fit for the vibe we wanted! So happy we went with them! Choosing a photographer for a destination wedding can be tricky and Gillian and Marc are the perfect team to make you feel at ease. Gillian was always quick to respond to any questions and we had an great time with Marc the day of the wedding as he was taking pictures of us getting down on the dance floor. People can't stop gushing over how awesome our pictures turned out (with the help of mother nature and those storm clouds!) and I have to agree. :) Thanks Marc and Gillian for everything!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jot · Married on 06/11/2016

We highly recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings. They took amazing pictures of our wedding. Marc was super energetic and worked really hard to get the best pictures. If you are having a wedding in Mexico, use these guys.

Sent on 08/01/2016

My husband and I used Fun In The Sun Weddings as the photographers for our wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Our travel agent recommended Gillian and Marc, after viewing their work we decided to hire them to capture our special day. Initial contact was quick and easy, I always received a timely reply and had any questions and concerns answered. Gillian also made me feel at ease about any wedding day concerns I had. On the day of our wedding my husband and I along with our family and friends were so impressed with the service. They truly made us feel at ease and were so fun! Marc had great ideas for poses, locations around the resort etc and the photos are stunning! We could not be any happier with the final product, our photos are beautiful and creative. We are 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2016

You cannot go wrong booking Fun in the Sun Weddings for your wedding photos. We live in the United States and planned a destination wedding in the Riveria Maya. It was a bit nerve racking to book something so important based on emails and a website but Fun in the Sun Weddings does not disappoint. They are simply outstanding. Communication throughout the whole process was superb. We felt comfortable with them from the minute we met. Within a week of returning from our vacation our sneak peak was ready and within two weeks we had our online gallery. Marc and Shari captured moments from that day that I have not seen in anyone elses portfolio. There are so many "real" moments that are documented from our big day and they take me right back to that special place and time. I can only hope that we will return to the Riviera Maya again some day and will be able to work with them again on another special life moment. You guys rock!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Dara · Married on 02/01/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with the job Fun In The Sun did with our wedding photos. They were very professional and captured some amazing shots that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. They were a pleasure to work with, and a lot of fun too! Highly recommended :)

Dara & Evan

Sent on 03/22/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2015

My husband and I have known Marc and Gill for years. I myself have been lucky enough to work with Marc on a few projects and have seen first hand his professionalism, creativity and talent ! When my husband purposed , we knew right away who we wanted to shoot our photos. We didn't have any other photographers in mind. We've seen lots of weddings that Marc and GIll have done and LOVED the photos. They have a way of capturing special moments without you even knowing they're there! Marc makes you feel so comfortable while he shoots, and beautiful. He's so excited while shooting that it just gets you even more excited! We could not be more happy with how our photos turned out. Marc went above and beyond for our special day! For anyone getting married looking for a photographer, I highly recommend you stop looking and book with Fun in the Sun right now!!!! You're going to get fantastic photos, and have a blast with your photographer.
    :-)
    THANK YOU MARC AND GILL!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2015

Marc was absolutely amazing! Weddings are stressful and busy days and he ensured that we were laughing and enjoying every moment! Marc's mixture of professionalism and his amazing sense of humour made our special day amazing! I Highley recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

erika · Married on 07/21/2015

These photographers know how to do their job and make it FUN! Our friends and family had a blast with these photographers on our wedding day in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. They were very professional and so easy to work with. They made my husband and I so comfortable which resulted in the most stunning and breathtaking photos I have ever seen. Their team was were so easy to work with because of their great personalities and organizing skills. We spent 8 full hours with them and it was worth every penny, every smile and every shot. Our photos are amazing and high quality. These photographers know what they are doing and they went to great lengths to get the perfect shot every time- this involved them laying on the floor, climbing in trees and plants and even standing in water to get the perfect angle. They have a passion for photography and you can see that in each of our photos. I highly recommend Fun in the Sun Weddings as your wedding day photographers, I promise you will not be disappointed. They added a personal touch by creating our own personal wedding blog with photos and our love story. They captured everything from getting ready to our first look photos to the ceremony and reception. Before selecting Fun in The Sun Weddings as our photographers we compared them to several other photographers in the Cancun area. When we viewed their portfolio no other companies photography quality compared to theirs and we knew this was the company for us! Our wedding photos look like they belong in a magazine. We will forever cherish our photos, they are priceless and timeless. If you want A LOT of pictures as well this is the right photographer for you. You will not have any boring shots either. They guided and suggested us for what to do in each photo and a lot of it just came natural. This is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with and if you want the best, then Fun In the Sun Weddings is for you. You cannot go wrong if you are considering their services.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/27/2015

I highly recommend using Fun In The Sun Photography for a wedding in Mexico! We had such a blast with Marc the photographer, we felt really comfortable around him, he made the day really fun and stress free. My wedding party was laughing throughout the day and telling me how funny and great he was. And you need to laugh a little when it's 90 degrees with 100% humidity!! Not to mention we love love love our pictures - they came out so beautiful. He's very talented and did a great job capturing the gorgeous and vibrant background of Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our wedding day. As far as contacting and emailing the company, Gillian (who is Marc's wife) is very sweet, professional and responds to you very quickly. I received all my pictures about a month after my wedding, I thought that was a very fast turn around time. My husband and I are very pleased with our choice and would suggest this company to anyone having a destination wedding anywhere in Riviera Maya, Mexico!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Claire · Married on 04/22/2015

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Fun in the Sun Weddings. They are professional and kind. You can but your full trust in their services which helps make your special day effortless. Our pictures turned out amazing!!!!! We can't say enough good things about these guys.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Glenna · event on: 04/09/2015

Marc was the ultimate professional for our family beach shoot in Mexico! He suggested the place and the time of day and from that point on it was truly magical. He spent more than 2 hours with us and shot an unbelievable number of pictures! Most of them were candid and many times we were totally unaware that he was shooting! Ultimately, that made for the most amazing pictures. Marc promptly e-mailed them to us and we were blown away! There are so many awesome pictures that I will definitely be printing every single one of them. Marc is personable, creative and a pleasure to work with. The price was more than reasonable and the pictures are PRICELESS! I would recommend Marc to anyone who is in need of pictures for any type of event! I am looking forward to the next opportunity where Marc can use his talent to capture family memories for me! Words can not express how thankful I am!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/10/2015

Fun In The Sun Weddings were perfect for our wedding, and every event surround it! Mark and his team were professional, fun, and provided great energy for every event. We used them for our welcome party bonfire, our wedding and we did a trash the dress photo shoot the day after the wedding. We couldn't be happier with the photos that were taken.

They were able to capture every important moment, and every special shot I requested. Their use of two photographers proved very valuable in that they were able to capture multiple angles at one time. They were so fun, and all our guests were so comfortable working with them.

I would HIGHLY recommend Fun In The Sun Weddings for your Mexican wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Katherine · Married on 03/16/2014

My husband and I got married March 16th, 2014 in Cabo San Lucas.
    We were fortunate that both Gill and Marc were able to attend, Marc being our photographer and Gill helping organize/direct our guests after the ceremony and throughout the day.
    Not only did Marc snap shots on our special day but he attended our rehearsal dinner boat cruise event as well as a day by the pool on the resort. I couldn’t have asked for more.
    They were so fun, yet professional to work with. Weddings can be stressful! When Leo and I were overwhelmed and distracted by everything that was going on, Marc had this amazing, positive energy that kept us going.
    I provided a list of specific family photos that were important to me to be captured. Gill was so good at getting everyone together and organized that we got every shot we wanted in a short period of time. When we got our pictures back (which didn’t take long at all) we were amazed by the shots they were able to capture. They nailed it!
    These two are a dynamic duo and I would highly recommend having them as photographer/organizer!
    Thanks so much Marc and Gill. You da best!
    xoxoxo