Fun In A Flash PhotoBooth and FlipBook Studio Rental Reviews

43 | Glendale, AZ

43 Reviews for Fun In A Flash PhotoBooth and FlipBook Studio Rental

Lenna · Married on 01/28/2012

Daniel Darling with Fun In a Flash was a pleasure to work with. The prices of rental and a scrapbook were very reasonable. The guest had a wonderful time and very much enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend Fun In a Flash!

Sent on 02/01/2012

K · Married on 12/16/2011

OMG, I cannot say enough about the fun we had at our party with Fun in a Flash! Everything turned out better than expected and you completely over did yourselves with the graphics on the book covers and backgrounds to choose from during the videos. This Flip book is amazing and my friends are still talking about it. You guys are really going in the right direction and glad I chose you to be there with us for our party. I will definitely be calling you again in the future and spreading the word about you guys.
    Thank you Daniel, Dawn, and Jared!!!

• User2164438 · event on 12/13/2011

Fun in a Flash was not only flexible and accomodating but they provided a great service and product (photo strips & post-event DVD). They stayed on site to operate the booth throughout the event making it easy for all guests to take pictures and have fun trying on different accessories. This was a hit at our corporate party and we would recommend them for any and all venues.

Kim · event on 12/09/2011

Everyone at the holiday party LOVED the photo booth! The props were fun and the folks loved that they could take their photos 'on the spot'. Highly recommend!

Christine · Married on 12/02/2011

The photo booth was amazing and a great way to have a fun guest book.. Seeing everyone's picture next to their name and advice was awesome. Dan was so great to work with. He was so flexible when it came to meeting with us and setting up the booth around our schedule...especially since I only contacted him 2 weeks before my wedding. It was fun to use the different props even my grandparents were enjoying it =) Thank you Dan and fun in a flash for making my wedding even better!

Sent on 01/18/2012
  • User2163808 · event on 11/12/2011

Fun in a Flash was awesome to work with. So much fun !!! I will definitely be using them in the future!! Perfect for any event!

Janell · Married on 10/08/2011

Your booth is amazing and everyone had a blast taking pictures in it and using all the props that you guys had! We loved looking through the photo book that you put together for us of all the pages from everyone! The CD was amazing too! Thanks Fun in a Flash!!!

carlee · Married on 10/02/2011

This photo booth was a hit! All of the guests LOVED it and the pictures were so fun!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

We LOVED Fun in a Flash Photo Booth! They were amazing to work with and we love our "guest book". Such a great addition to our wedding and all of our guests had such a great time using the props for their pictures.

Sent on 10/03/2011

MICHELLE · Married on 09/10/2011

Great job! Lots of props. Pictures turned out great! Loved the way the picture strips were personalized. Everyone had a great time with this. GET THE GUEST BOOK! This turned out really nice and we really enjoyed looking at it when we got back from our honeymoon. It was a nice surpise to see all of our friends and family took part in it and had fun doing so.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Lindy · Married on 05/06/2011

Dan is a pleasure to work with! Fun-in-a-flash was a wonderful addition to our work party. In fact, it was the highlight of the evening and we couldn't pry people away. The props were a great touch and we loved that the filmstrips could be customized. I would recommend Fun-in-a-flash to anyone for a wonderful addition to any party! Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Julie · Married on 03/19/2011

This was a phenomenal hit at the wedding. We used many of the photos for the album, everyone had a great time! Guests were commenting on how much fun it was for weeks after the event.

Sent on 05/12/2011
  • fs171chick

Casandra · Married on 11/10/2009

Awesome! This company is definately the vendor of choice for a photo booth. They come out and attend the booth the entire time. It's not a drop off and your on your own type of service. They provided me with my guest book with the photo strips pictures of my guest next to their well wishes. The book turned out very nice and professional looking. I had bought magnet strips to place on the back of my guests photos, and they were more than happy to put them on the photo strips for my guests. The owners are very helpful, nice, professional and they have more props for you to wear in the booth than you can imagine. I would highly recommend Fun In a Flash to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2014

this is such a great way to make your wedding unique. My guests loved the flip book booth.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Nicole · event on 06/29/2013

Fun in a flash was Amazing!! They were prompt and very professional. They were very accommodating and patient with all the young children. All my guests loved the flip books and had a blast making the books. I had many guests take their info because they were so impressed. I would definitely hire fun in a flash again. They were definitely worth the price. Fun in a flash made our party a huge success!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Sharell · Married on 04/27/2012

If your going to choose a photo booth for your special event I would definitely recommend fun in a flash! We booked Daniel for our wedding in April and everything went perfect. To this day we still get comments about how much fun the photo booth was. Daniel is awesome and is there whenever you need him. His response time to questions is prompt, he works with you for the graphics you want on the photo strips, brings numerous fun dress up items and a positive attitude that allows the guests to have an even better time. Our photo book and DVD of all the shots were priceless. Most impressive, I wasn't exactly sure where to put the photo booth at my venue and Daniel offered to drive all the way to Mesa just to see where we could put it!! Overall we had a great experience with fun in flash and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Lisa · event on 05/04/2014

3.5

The only photo booth company we will use! This is our third rental with Fun In A Flash and Dan always does a great job. The photo booth is the real deal with lots of fun props too. Dan is so great interacting with the guests and encouraging participating. Worth the money!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kaitlyn · event on 04/27/2013

4.2

We had the flip book and photo booth at our prom and both were really popular and for what we got, was reasonably priced. I would recommend Fun in a Flash for anyone looking for a great action to your event.

Sent on 04/30/2013