Fulton Productions Reviews

118 | Minneapolis, MN

118 Reviews for Fulton Productions

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Kyle was absolutely, 100%, exactly what we were looking for and hoping for out of our DJ. We needed to find a DJ that would be able to play at our ceremony and reception and budget friendly. I contacted him based on past reviews on weddingwire and I am very glad I did. We met face to face only three times before the big day, everything else was done online, and everything turned out great! We have heard nothing but compliments about him from our guests! Thank you so much Kyle!! I cannot say it enough; you beyond exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

We had a great experience working with Kyle and his team. Kyle was great at answering questions while we were planning, and he rented a projector/screen for us which made our wedding day less complicated. A few months out from the wedding, we were paired with a specific DJ, who did a great job managing our ceremony and reception music. Guests were on the dance floor for the whole reception, and we received great feedback about the DJ from our friends and family!

Sent on 09/05/2016

John · Married on 07/31/2015

Fulton Productions is the best DJ service I've ever worked with. Kyle was our DJ and made our wedding night memorable with great music hat filled the dance floor from the first song until the end of the night. Our guests would come up to us during the dance, congratulate us on our wedding, and then say something along the lines of, "This DJ is amazing!" as they danced off to another section of the dance floor.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Justin · Married on 10/17/2014

DJ Kyle did an awesome job at our wedding. He played the songs we wanted. Did the intros we wanted and made the reception at our wedding great. We got to meet him in person beforehand to go over all the details and times we wanted to start certain events. Overall we were very pleased with the service we got.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

Kyle is so much fun to work with! He was very personable, flexible, and engaged throughout the process. He knew just the songs to play to keep our guests out on the dance floor all night long-- especially his 90's mix! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/15/2014

I thought Matt did a great job and provided a great service for my Wife and I. The only thing that could be adjusted would be a little more variety of generational music. Some of our guests felt the music was a little to young, but a lot of the younger guests thought it was the best dance they had been too.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Only thing we had trouble with is the Bride's mother requested her favorite song roughly 4 or 5 times (wasn't on the do not play list) was told the song was available and will be played, but it never got played. This is a very minor detail though; the DJ service was excellent! We ended up changing the times on many of our "scheduled items," and he worked with us on whatever we wanted for the night. Also did a wonderful job at picking music based off of us giving a few must play songs and the genre of music our families, and us of course, liked.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Max · event on: 12/06/2013

The services provided by Fulton Productions were an unbelievable addition to our event. DJ Kyle was able to create a warm, relaxed and welcoming environment for all of our guests. Even when our planners encountered unexpected hiccups in scheduling, DJ Kyle was flexible in adjusting to our needs. The guests loved his personality. He is pure class -- his professionalism shined throughout our entire event. A definite recommendation to all.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2016

I had a great experience with Fulton Productions! John was our DJ and was willing to meet with us and chat through everything prior to the wedding. We even changed a few things a couple days before the reception and he kindly accommodated. Our wedding guests had a blast dancing the night away to a great mixture of our selected songs and John's flow. I highly recommend Fulton! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2015

3.5

Students loved it! the music mix was great! We have worked with this vendor for multiple years!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Marty · event on: 05/03/2014

Kyle Fulton, the owner, was great to work with. He worked with us to make sure our HIgh School Prom had appropriate music and tried his best to honor requests of the students. The price was reasonable and competitive. I would recommend Kyle to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

We initially met with Kyle and he was very informative and organized with explaining his DJ business and the process! He had us sold and we definitely did not regret working with Fulton Productions. We worked with John who was our DJ for the wedding and he was very responsive and awesome to get along with! He took all of our wishes wonderfully and made our dance/reception one of the best!! Our guests could not stop talking about it :) Thank you Kyle and John for everything!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Julia · Married on 01/02/2016

I was very impressed at the work done! It was very smooth and professional. As the coordinator, it was very helpful to have him to make the night flow well. He was very flexible in making the day go to the bride and groom's liking!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Fulton Productions's reply:

Hi Julia,

Thanks so much for the review! Is there anything we could have done better to reach a higher rating with you? If there is anything we could have done better please let us know as we would love continue a higher rating with all of our future clients.

Katie · Married on 10/20/2013

My husband & I had a great experience with Kyle! We have very specific music taste, so my husband and I created our own playlist for the ceremony & reception that we wanted stuck to a T. Kyle did exactly that and had all our music played! We didn't plan for music during the 30 minute gap between the ceremony and reception, or for during dinner. But Kyle had that all taken care of without us having to say a word. :) The music he picked for that time was great! We really don't like country music, so I was happy he stuck to songs that I believe he knew was in our style, yet everyone would appreciate.

My only reason for 4/5 for Responsiveness & Professionalism is because week of the wedding I was asking him questions about a few specific songs via email and I didn't hear back from him. Turns out he was emailing my husband in response to my emails! I didn't know that. He did have it all ready for us, so I was happy. He for sure deserves a 5/5 stars for Quality of Service, Value, and Flexibility!

Sent on 11/13/2013

2.5

Thank you so much for coming to the Unlimited Dance Marathon! We love having you there, you always keep the energy up and the participants excited!

Sent on 05/20/2016

We were very happy with our experience with Fulton Productions. John was very flexible and happy to meet with us prior to the wedding to discuss the timeline of the night. He had very helpful suggestions based on his experience with weddings. We had a full list of "must play" songs and he worked them in perfectly. The song selection was perfect and it kept people dancing and having a good time. The only modest downside was that a few emails took awhile to get responses on. I'd still highly recommend.

Sent on 10/07/2015

We had a great experience working with Fulton Productions. The value is excellent and we had great service! We worked with John and he was very responsive to last minute changes we wanted to make. Our friends and family all had so much fun dancing to the music selection. John was great at reading the crowd and kept people dancing for all 5 hours of our dance!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/26/2016

We knew we wanted to have a packed dance floor at our wedding and a non-stop party. And we immediately thought of Fulton Productions! Kyle has been a DJ at two other weddings we've attended, so we knew his style. He knows how to read a crowd and play music that all guests can dance to. He is also the perfect MC, making sure each piece of the weddings flows into the next. My husband and I would highly recommend Kyle and his team at Fulton Productions.

Sent on 10/23/2016