Fulton Productions Reviews

118 | Minneapolis, MN

118 Reviews for Fulton Productions

Mark · Married on 06/25/2016

We have nothing negative to say about Fulton Productions. We had Kyle himself DJ our wedding and the guy is the best of the best. My wife and I were so happy with our choice to use Fulton Productions and lucky one of our friends recommended him to us. Beyond just being a true professional, Kyle also did such a great job providing us with other good insights regarding the wedding. He's done hundreds (maybe more) of weddings and it was obvious. Not only was he a good DJ with a knack for feeling out the wedding and selecting great music for the perfect vibe, he was also a great consultant and in more ways he also helped coordinate the reception. What really sets Fulton Productions apart from the other DJs out there is that with all of this great service they had the most reasonable pricing too. Great value, worth every penny (and more). I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. If you're reading this review, stop searching for others and reach out to these guys. After one meeting with Kyle or his team, you'll know you've found the right guys.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kyle is so awesome! He edited a 7.5 minute song down to 3 minutes for us for our first dance and it sounded great! We are so appreciative of the time he was willing to spend on our wedding and he truly made me feel like I was the only bride with whom he was working! Thanks, Kyle, for your services! I will recommend you to all my friends.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jon & Karisa · Married on 06/11/2016

The owner(Kyle) was amazing through the whole booking processes. He was very prompt and attentive to our needs. He set us up with DJ Josh who was simply incredible. We could not have asked for a better DJ/company to cater our wedding. I would recommend Fulton Productions to ANYONE who is looking for a top notch DJ at their wedding. THANKS GUYS!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Johanna · Married on 06/11/2016

Book this DJ- They are the BEST

Sent on 08/20/2016

Megan · event on: 02/13/2016

I am the social event planner for my graduate school and this has been our third year using Fulton Productions for our annual formal event. Before that I was social chair for my undergraduate sorority and we used Fulton Productions for our bi-annual formals. I also have experienced FP at various events throughout the Twin Cities. I have been very pleased FP, no matter which DJ is working the event. I would highly recommend them because of their friendliness and high quality service. I have only received good reviews from my fellow classmates, sorority members, and friends.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Matt, our DJ, was absolutely wonderful! We cannot say enough great things about him! Kyle, the owner of the company, was very responsive and attentive to our needs. Both Matt and Kyle were wonderful to work with, and we would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Jim · Married on 01/23/2016

Matt put on a phenomenal show for the winter formal at our school. He adapted the dance floor and lighting to match our theme and effectively kept 400 high school students dancing (appropriately) the entire time. We already have him booked for our next dance.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Christy · Married on 01/02/2016

Kyle was the DJ for our January 2nd 2016 wedding and in all honesty Fulton Productions were the talk of the wedding. He had people dancing all night long, he was extremely professional and my favorite aspect was he put a stressed out bride (sadly myself) at absolute ease. If there is one vendor I could tell every engaged couple to use it would be Fulton Productions every single time because he was behind making our wedding that much more amazing. Thank you Kyle!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Chia-Hsien · Married on 12/04/2015

Kyle did a really good job :) Thanks!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Very flexible with times and event dates.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Students really enjoyed the music, and they were incredibly involved.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Mindy · Married on 10/24/2015

Kyle provided an entertaining evening filled with a great mix of music. He was able to read the audience and determine the appropriate music.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Matt was the DJ for our wedding of 250+ guests. He did a tremendous job from the get go. It started out with a meeting to chat about music ideas and then any time I needed to get a hold of him to ask questions his responses were always quick and to the point. The night of our wedding he played a perfect blend of music that kept all of our guests dancing (EVEN MY NOW HUSBAND!) until the last second we could be there. Thank you so much for the great service!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

Kyle was great to work with from the beginning! He was very responsive to my emails and answered any questions we had throughout the process. Not only was he easy to work with, but he is a GREAT DJ and well!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Krysta · Married on 10/17/2015

Matt was our DJ the night of our wedding. He was so great to work with. My now husband and I love a variety of music and he was able to encorporate all of it into the night. He kept all of our guest entertained and we all danced up until the very end. We were very satisfied with Fulton Productions.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Kyle is professional, fun and very creative with his work. His integration in the Indian wedding was seamless and gave a fusion flair that brought all of the family, wedding party and friends together, making the most memorable event. Kyle was requested for multiple occasions, as Indian weddings are 2+ days, in which he was able to create a multimedia environment appropriate for each event and most notably, great music choices for the specific audience. We highly recommend Kyle!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Anna · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Oz was an amazing DJ. He nailed our music style, and kept people on the dance floor all night. We could not be more pleased with our choice to go with Fulton Productions and DJ Oz.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Anna · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Oz was an amazing DJ. He kept our night moving smoothly, nailed our music style, and kept people on the dance floor all night. We are so pleased with our choice of Fulton and DJ Oz for our wedding reception.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Our experience with Fulton Productions was great. The service was exceptional. Our DJ was very experienced, professional, and really listened to what we wanted. He kept everybody on the dance floor with fun music, and we loved that. We also appreciated his help with announcements throughout the night.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Kyle DJ'd our wedding last Fall. He was amazing, if you ever need to hire a vendor to provide sound equipment or DJ services I definitely recommend Fulton Productions. Kyle was extremely knowledgable about what type of set up we needed at our venue and worked with our venue to coordinate everything, in fact the venue asked me for his contact info as they wanted to add Fulton Productions as a preferred vendor after seeing the quality of work they perform. Whether you know a lot or a little about music and entertainment I recommend calling on Fulton Productions to take your special day to the next level. MANY people that were in attendance have since reached out to me asking for the company name so they too could create this level of experience. They were key in making our reception / cocktail hour a night to remember.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/19/2015

100% Hands down the BEST DJ we could have ever possibly imagined for our wedding! Kyle is so reasonably priced and covers every detail! Kyle always came to where ever we were. When it came to wedding day, he was there before he said he was going to and ready to go. He played all of our ceremony music along with happy hour, dinner, and the reception!!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Matt with Fulton Productions was great. He was very responsive to questions and needs, and very easy to work with. He was very professional day of, organized, and his personality fit our wedding energy well. He kept us on schedule and did well corralling the guests and wedding party. Everyone commented how well he did after the wedding, and with keeping the dance floor full. He also provided us with complimentary time over our package agreement which was so kind of him. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Chelsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Kyle was the DJ for our wedding! He was awesome! He was super flexible when it came to the day of and took all of our twists and turns of the wedding with ease! He helped out so much with all of the questions I had and had great recommendations! I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Everyone had so much fun at the wedding and I had tons of compliments! The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Chelsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Kyle was the DJ for our wedding in September. He did an amazing job before and during the wedding. He was there for both our ceremony and reception and did absolutely wonderful! Kyle helped so much when I had questions and when I needed help with music selections for different parts of our wedding. We also had a vocalist sing at the ceremony and Kyle kept in contact with her to make sure he had and could accommodate with her needs. It turned out absolutely flawless! During the reception he kept the dance floor full the entire night and did an amazing job with making sure we got all the events in through out the night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! I have gotten non stop compliments about how fun the wedding was and how smooth everything went. I would 100% recommend Fulton Production to anyone looking to host any event!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sam · Married on 08/08/2015

Matt has to be the best wedding DJ ever. Our guests were on the dance floor until 2am!! Any time anyone requested a song, he played it almost right away. He was incredibly personable and was so welcoming to not only us but our guests. He literally played every song on our request list. :) You can tell he absolutely loves his job, I would recommend Fulton Productions but especially Matt to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 11/08/2014