Full House Entertainment Reviews

37 | Farmington, NY

37 Reviews for Full House Entertainment

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

Eric and Steve went above and beyond to create a beautiful experience for us. My husband's parents couldn't fly to our wedding due to a medical issue. After we met with Eric a few days before the wedding Eric texted me with a wonderful idea. He and I arranged a surprise recorded toast from Jeff's parents. It made the day so special for us. Plus, Jeff's parents felt included even from a distance.

We really appreciated the support and guidance in designing the sound of our wedding.

We also really appreciated Eric and Steve's professional, friendly personalities. They were the perfect choice for us.

Our wedding was an upscale family event in a historic venue. Having Eric and Steve guide us all through the day was so lovely. Even family members who "don't dance" got out on the dance floor and had a fun time.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Shara · Married on 08/26/2016

Full House Entertainment did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding, our guests have raved about how awesome the music was. Not only did they have huge database of music to choose from (I selected about 9 hours of music!) but were very accommodating when I requested a specific song (for my walk down the aisle) that they didn't have yet. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Corrina · Married on 07/30/2016

Steve and Eric were awesome they were so helpful getting us water and snacks btwn the ceremony and our photos they kept everyone entertained and knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. They were great when it came to us giving them custom songs for our first dance and a custom song mix for my father daughter dance. Couldn't of asked for any one else to dj our wedding. It was wonderful.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Full House Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Corrina for your feedback. We had an awesome time at your reception. Kudos to you on all the wonderful work you did with your themed decor. Maybe we can see you for your 10 year anniversary :)

Steve and Eric were the most professional entertainers we interviewed. We had a themed event and they even arrived in special attire to match our theme. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for the perfect entertainment.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

Full house entertainment did both mine and my sisters wedding. I couldn't have asked for better DJs. Eric and Steve are top knotch they compliment each other very well. Eric is a great entertainer and Steve is wonderful at the behind the scenes part of it. Eric made sure my whole night transitioned very smoothly and made sure there were no hick ups along the way. Will definitely reccomend them to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brandi · Married on 11/29/2014

Steve and Eric were awesome from start to finish. They knew how to get the crowd going. My niece was marrying a marine stationed in North Carolina and they both made sure to include him in all the planning. I definitely would recommend them !!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Sara · Married on 10/24/2014

Best investment for our big day! Eric and Steve have the "what the bride wants, the bride gets" mentality that I didn't see in other DJs that I spoke with. They are easy to work with and very flexible. Every song that was requested was played. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about them and the wonderful, upbeat mood that they set. After my wedding, my sister used them as well for her reception and they decided to have a photo booth. So much fun! I highly recommend Full House Entertainment for all of your wedding needs!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bobbie Jo · Married on 06/01/2012

The day of our wedding it rained and we had an outside ceremony planed. Amazingly the rain stoped long enough for us to have the ceremony as planed. Eric and Steve had our grooms men out drying off chairs for the guest before we even thought to have it done. They had everything running so smoothly that my husband and I enjoyed our evening and had a great time on the dance floor with our friends and family. Full house was amazing and went above and beyond our expectations. I always recommend them whenever anyone says they are looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2011

My wedding was 6 years ago and people STILL comment on that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, and I have to agree! My wedding was the best and it was due to the amazing DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kyle · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved the job full house did for our wedding, they tailored the music to what the dance floor wanted to hear without any prompting from my wife or I.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Full House Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and feedback Kyle. We had a blast at your wedding, and thank you for letting us be a small part of such a huge day for you.
    Your feedback will help us to better serve our clients moving forward.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

4.2
      3.5

The guys at Full House Entertainment were great. They were very courteous and flexible during the planning process. They have this really cool tool where they let you pick out all of your music on an online profile. I spent hours on there picking songs I wanted and didn't want to be played. I figured they would not be playing everything that was on the list but that it might give them a sense of what I liked and what I didn't want played. That was really cool but....... they didn't really follow it. That was pretty annoying because I had spent so much time on it before the wedding. There was also a section of songs that MUST be played where I had our parent's wedding songs with an announcement that would dedicate the song to them... and they never played any of the songs on that list, again pretty frustrating. They did keep the day going and made me feel like we were in control of the timeline of the day which was nice as it all seemed to be going so fast. Overall good experience.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Bride Review · Married on 06/01/2019

4.2

Full House Ent

Eric was very responsive and helpful corresponding with details up to the big day which was great! The day of the wedding however there was confusion over song choices for the processional and a number of songs we’d wanted to be played weren’t available upon request. Yet, there were songs played that were not on our list, which we didn’t know. We loved these guys and their energy, just was a little disappointing that a few details didn’t worked out as we’d hoped. In the end though we still had a great time dancing away at the reception!

Sent on 07/29/2019