Vail Fucci Photography Reviews

38 | Newton, MA

38 Reviews for Vail Fucci Photography

Danya · Married on 10/30/2010

Vail photographed our wedding in Jamestown and our reception at Lee Hall, VA. She was an excellent photographer. The thing I liked the most was it didn't seem like she was there are all. She took mostly candid pictures no formals, which is what I wanted. Even though she seemed to fade into the background and work her way around the crowd unnoticed she got the most amazing pictures of my husband and I together, fabulous pictures of the wedding party, and even tons of fun photos of our guests. She provided access to the photos, via a website that was super-easy to navigate, by the time we had returned from the honeymoon and they absolutely wowed me. She had adjusted color and zoom and the pictures are more incredible than I can begin to describe. If you're planning a wedding and looking for an EXCELLENT photographer don't look any further!

Sent on 01/24/2011
  • ashton

ashton · Married on 09/19/2010

If the rating had a ten star, I would give Fucci Photo a ten star! The owner vAL is very good at what she does, she delivered everything plus more, with her unbelievable low price the service was awesome. I thank Val and her husband for completing my wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Nadia · Married on 09/18/2010

Vail was great to work with. She was very professional but also very friendly and even gave my fiancee and I a quick wedding dance lesson during our engagement shoot. She took great photos and was very quick in getting them posted online and sending us the DVDs.

Vail was good at explaining some of the ins and outs of photography and it was very clear that she not only knows photography very well but also loves it and loves shooting weddings.

I am very happy that I booked Vail and I highly recommend her to any bride or to anyone looking for a photographer for a special event.

Thanks Vail!

Sent on 10/24/2010

heather · Married on 09/05/2010

Vail was very enthusiastic and helpful throughout the whole process. A great experience!

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/21/2010

Vail is amazing! Our wedding was almost a year ago and we are always talking about her and her work. She was so much more than a photographer. She helped my husband when he had no clue what to do. She even taught us a few dance moves at our engagement shoot before the wedding. She was prepared for anything. She had safety pins that we used to pin up the hem of my dress minutes before walking down the aisle. Vail really is absolutely amazing. Then there's her work... WOW. We saw pictures the very next day and then it was only a few weeks after that, that we got our copies of all of them. It was an amazing price for amazing work. We would use Vail for future work as well. She has done our engagement, wedding, and a special 1st anniversary present I did for my husband. She has become a very dear friend to us.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Betty · Married on 07/31/2010

Vail, the owner of Fucci's Photos, was just great. She met with us before our wedding to talk about the kind of pictures we wanted and she also provided a checklist so she wouldn't miss taking specific pictures. When she showed up, she was ready to go and took pictures of the cake, rings, and invitation. She even drove me and my sister to the wedding! Once there, she set up and took pictures outside with us before the wedding. During the ceremony, she and her other photographer were unobtrusive, but somehow got terrific shots. Vail is easy to talk with and has a great sense of humor, but is also very professional. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. All the guests agreed that she was A+ to work with. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 08/26/2010

Marilys · Married on 06/26/2010

Fucci Photos truly helped in making our wedding day so much better. They knew the memories I wanted captured in pictures and were able to obtain them for me without a hitch. Their service and quality of work was superb. We highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Katherine · Married on 06/05/2010

Vail from Fucci's Photos was great! She was really helpful throughout the whole night. Vail did a great job capturing all of the important moments and she really went above and beyond in her coverage of the ceremony and reception. She also was very prompt in delivering the photos after the wedding which was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Reshama · Married on 05/30/2010

Vail is super awesome, super fun, super personable, and a gifted photographer. She makes a tremendous effort to get to know you and your loved ones before the event (takes down names, pronounciations, etc). She tailors the photography to your needs; for example, if you don't like the constantly "in your face" style, she keeps her distance; if you like to feel like you're being followed by the paparazzi, she's right there with lights flashing!!! Afterwards, she's great at editing your shots and getting you your pictures ASAP! And, Vail's just a fun person to stay friends with after! We loved her!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2011

Beth · Married on 04/24/2010

Fucci's Photos was the best vendor of the whole wedding. Vail is energetic, efficient, flexible, responsive, and a delightful person. Several guests commented on how great she is. Her focus on customer service stands out--although inclement weather prevented us from taking the family pictures outside, at the end of the reception after everyone had left she offered to take some pictures of just me and the groom outside (it had stopped raining by that time). These impromptu outside pictures (which were taken at no extra charge) ended up being the best ones. We love our pictures and would absolutely recommend Fucci's Photos.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Karishma · Married on 03/06/2010

Our wedding day was a great success, thanks to Fucci photo's, Vail and her Husband. Everything went greater than we imagined. Now we could relax and enjoy our wedding pictures and video. We are so happy to say that our wedding was the most fun wedding we've ever attended! I think many of our guests felt the same way. We truly appreciated Vail's promptness, professionalism, and hardwork.....My parent could not attend my wedding because they were in India. when I told this to vail she made differnt wedding DVD for them so they can able to see my wedding I video on Indian DVD....me and my parents are really thnakful to her.... My husband and me by far think of her as the number one vendor we used and highly recommend her for future brides. We kept thinking the weekend of the wedding she was just priceless.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Krisi · Married on 10/17/2009

Vail did a fabulous job with our photos!! She has such enthusiasm that you can't help but give your biggest smile in all pictures. Also... she's very reliable and responds to emails very quickly which is always a good thing when planning a wedding. I Highly recommend Fucci's Photos!!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2007

I have utilized Fucci’s Photos for two occasions recently - a family reunion photo shoot and an engagement photo shoot. The photographer, Dr. Vail Fucci, impressed my family of fourteen so much that I knew I had to use her services again. For the family reunion shoot , Vail went to the shoot location and found several areas with the best lighting situations. She was able to manage and organize everyone very efficiently and effectively. Organizing fourteen individuals is often not an easy task! Also, she had a wonderful eye for detail. She made sure that every person looked their best in each shot, which contributed to the overall beauty of the shot. In addition, due to Vail’s efficiency, we were able to complete all group, individual family, mother/daughter, brother/sister, husband/wife shots within one hour. Thus, this beautiful and memorable photo shoot was extremely affordable.

We were even more impressed with Vail’s photojournalistic style when we used her for our engagement shoot. We wanted to be photographed around our favorite places in DC. Vail knew exactly where to position us to naturally incorporate us into the backdrop. Furthermore, her sweet and fun personality allowed us to have a great time during the shoot. She went above and beyond her duties as a photographer as she drove us to different locations. When we received the photographs, we were absolutely amazed. Vail is extremely gifted, and we cannot wait to utilize her services again for the next big event in our lives!

Sent on 12/16/2010