Frozen Florida Photography Reviews

4 | Belleview, FL

4 Reviews for Frozen Florida Photography

Lisa · Married on 12/21/2013

We can't say enough about Jerry. He captured the most beautiful moments during our wedding. He even had some pictures posted on his Facebook that night for us to preview. He had the disk and video ready for us within 3 days and was even willing to meet with us on Christmas Eve so we could show our out of town family before they left. He is very efficient and friendly. Well worth the $! We highly recommend FFP!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Karena · Married on 09/19/2013

Jerry was fantastic, he was qujckly responsive to all communications (there were mainly email as we made all arrangements from the UK for a Florida wedding), really friendly and helpful.
    We are really pleased with the pictures Jerry took for us and he was able to supply a disc very quickly for us so that we could take the pictures home with us.
    Thanks Jerry, you have given us some lovely memories!!
    All the best to you

Sent on 10/08/2013

Katrina · Married on 03/13/2012

Jerry was super nice, professional and affordable. I definitely would want to work with him again!

Sent on 03/19/2012

The pictures turned out great. My groom mentioned there were times when the photographer was missing during some of there pre ceremony pics, but I was very pleased with the moments he captured.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Frozen Florida Photography's reply:

Considering the time you booked me was change by you 3 days before the event and also that I was always ready sitting to the side to take any pictures requested or out in the foyer capturing those moments when you didnt need shots done and at no time did anyone have to look for me puzzles me why he felt that way and I also had your pictures done and delivered within a day. I also discounted the initial price to fit your budget. I'm sorry that you feel I didn't do a good job at being ready to shoot.