Frosted Reviews

107 | Dayton, OH

107 Reviews for Frosted

Delicious and just what we ordered. The cakes were beautiful! They turned out better than what I expected.
    Melissa can pretty much do anything you ask! Awesome work!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2011

Cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful. We will definitely be doing business with Frosted in the future.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2013

I chose Frosted for my wedding for several reasons. I felt the prices were reasonable and the quality and designs of the cakes were unique and fun. The process of the cake layout was super easy. I felt confident that my cake would turn out great. When I saw it in person it exceeded my expectations! I would recommend Frosted to anyone who is getting married and looking for a personable company who is willing to create exactly what you're envisioning!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lynn · Married on 10/29/2011

3.5

I am such a huge cupcake girl and knew immediately that for our wedding we were going to go that route versus a cake. I was surprised to see the options in Cincinnati, but Frosted was by far the best bang for our buck!

Best of all? They had a funfetti flavor!! My absolute favorite. Melissa was great to work with and the final product was perfect. In fact, I was surprised over the size of the cupcakes - they were HUGE! I wanted a little mini cake to cut that had ruffles all over it, but didn't want to go the route of fondant. Melissa was able to find an alternative that worked with buttercream and I cannot thank her enough for that.

We were able to come under budget without sacrificing taste, which was so key for me. At the end of the night, we noticed a few straggling leftover cupcakes and my bridesmaids and I descended upon those like vultures they were that good.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2008

Melissa was awesome to work with. I found a design of a cake I liked, gave it to her and she was able to pull it off beautifully! The taste of her cakes are wonderful and she has a variety of flavors. Can't wait until we have our one year anniversary.

Sent on 10/29/2008

Debra · Married on 07/24/2016

4.2
      3.5

The cake and cupcakes were amazing. We ordered 20 extra cupcakes just to be safe incase anyone wanted seconds. There were very few left. I ate 3 the day after our wedding!! The cake was decorated with our wedding colours and and dives were added to the cupcake stand as we requested. Overall very happy with it.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Anna · Married on 01/02/2010

4.2
      3.5

Although some minor miscommunication, the cake was wonderful and I would recommend Frosted to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2010