Frosted Reviews

107 | Dayton, OH

107 Reviews for Frosted

Mallorie · Married on 05/08/2015

Absolutely LOVED Frosted and will definitely recommend them to anyone! Our cake was beautiful and was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2015

I absolutely LOVED our wedding cake. I had this idea and picture in my mind of what I wanted, I explained it to Frosted and when I showed up at my reception, the first place I went and looked was at the cake table. I couldnt believe it --- IT WAS PERFECT! I loved our cake so much it was delicious and simply beautiful. Great price, great service, great overall experience!!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • User4691184 · event on: 01/10/2015

Frosted created exactly what I wanted for Baby Shower Cake Pops. We were able to decide on color over the phone and via e-mail and got it settled very quickly. When I saw them, I was impressed with how beautiful they were. Stunning, really. Then when I bit into it...SOOOOO yummy! Very moist cake and the chocolate coating didn't chip into a million pieces the moment you bit into it. It was soft and tasty. They were exactly what I was hoping for and more.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Frosted's reply:

Thank you again for your order and for your kind words - we look forward to working with you again!

Frosted was amazing at creating our wedding cake, grooms cake and rehearsal dinner cupcakes. I gave them a picture of what I wanted the grooms cake to look like and they recreated it exactly. All the flavors were delicious and beautiful during rehearsal dinner and for the reception.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Frosted was fantastic for our wedding cake and cupcakes! The variety of flavors were delicious and the cost was really affordable. Melissa was easy to work with and offered us lots of options. She used a picture we provided to make the cake frosting look just like we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/27/2014

Cupcakes for my wedding were amazing!! I got so many compliments from all the guests on how good they were! Melissa was easy to work with and decorated the cupcake table and 6 inch sheet cake beautifully! I would use them for cakes in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2014

This fat kid LOVES this cake! I consider myself a cake connoisseur, and started out having trouble finding a baker I wanted to use for our wedding cake, then I met Melissa and my life changed! I am seriously addicted to her cakes, they are AMAZING!!!!!! I don't think that does them justice. Since our first cake tasting with Melissa we have used her for every cake or cupcake occassion, and without fail they are the best cakes/cupcakes ever!!! You must try the cinnamon with bevarian creme filing, I am not kidding your life will never be the same!
    She also does a great job decorating the cakes!
    Can't reccomend her enough!!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

The cake was fantastic! It was exactly what I described to her. All of my guests loved it, even those who normally don't like cake. ;)

Sent on 09/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

They were absolutely wonderful! The cake looked amazing and tasted great! Will diffinatly be using them again! :)

Sent on 07/27/2014

Mary · Married on 06/28/2014

I can't say enough about Melissa at Frosted. She took a picture that I found on pinterest and made it look more gorgeous than I imagined it could look. I got to taste the three different layers of the cake and all were so moist, delicious and better than I expected. I was sure of my decision to go with frosted from the time of the tasting. She was extremely reasonable with the price of her cake and it had the best flavor of all the cakes we tasted.....and we tried every wedding cake vendor in the Dayton area. I got so many compliments on how pretty and delicious the cake was! I can't say enough good things about it! I will be using her for ALL of my cake needs! Go with the best and don't waste your time tasting the rest! If you go to a bridal show...the side by side comparison will sell you on the difference of a Frosted cake!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/09/2014

Everything with Frosted was wonderful. From our tasting with our toddler to the special touch of a cake ornament with our wedding year on it. My husband and I chose to do cake pops on a tiered display and Melissa really captured my vision of this. The cake pops were delicious and my guests made a point to tell me how unique the idea was! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/13/2014
  • Nicole M.

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2014

Melissa and her staff. Were extremely professional and my cake was beautiful.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Was the best cupcakes we taste tested and so glad we went with this vendor.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Teresa · Married on 10/12/2013

Wow!! My cupcake tower was BEAUTIFUL! I was so happy!! Everyone just raved at how the cupcakes looked and tasted! My mom plans on ordering! She loved the Italian Wedding cake with rasberry filling! My favorite too! I would recommend Frosted to everyone! Really met what I was going for with the look and everything! Great job! Very, very pleased! Thank you so much for making my day special!

Sent on 10/21/2013

First of all, we received TONS of compliments on how good our cake was, at the wedding. We chose two different flavors and everyone LOVED both of them! And, I personally would like to say how happy we were with the decoration of our cake. We had asked that Frosted make the cake to match my daughter's wedding dress and it was PERFECT! So not only did it taste awesome, it looked beautiful, too! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Frosted in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Tasha · Married on 09/14/2013

Frosted went out of their way to create my husband and & I a funfetti cake with chocolate filling. It's our favorite and it was delicious. Our guests not only loved the taste but the presentation was beautiful! Thank you Frosted!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Krista · Married on 08/17/2013

Frosted did our wedding cake which was for 600 guests!! Needless to say they made this process so easy for a bride and groom! Our wedding was about an hour away and they made it easy to email, set up a meeting, and deliver our cake! Our cake was everything that we ever wanted! We would HIGHLY recommend Frosted to everyone and especially those getting married! Frosted works with you to make sure you get the cake you want to make your day the one that you dreamed of! I brought Frosted a picture of a cake I liked and they made it real life! I had nothing but compliments from our guests. One of our guests stated that she had multiple slices of cake of each flavor because it was so delicious!!! We also had a guest say that our cake looked like it came out of a magazine!! Therefore, we were absolutely HAPPY with their work!!! Thank you Frosted!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Cake looked beautiful and tasted even better. The best cake I've ever had!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Tia · Married on 07/27/2013

Our wedding was July 27, 2013 and Frosted was the highlight of our evening!!! Our cake was like something out of a dream! I was so amazed by the detail and how vivid the colors were....and THE TASTE....we had Butter Pecan, Chocolate Strawberry, Vanilla Key Lime and Amaretto(A custom flavor) each flavor melted in our mouths. Frosted, You guys are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2013

Frosted was amazing. We had cinnamon wedding cake with banana cream filling and it was not only delicious but also just beautiful. We loved it every second of working with Frosted and can't wait to have another event so we can order again.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

THEY WERE VERY PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL, & THE CUPCAKES THAT WE HAD WERE ABSOLUTELY DELICOUS!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2013

From the minute I first met with Melissa to discuss our wedding cake I knew she would do a fantastic job. The cake was delicious AND beautiful! I requested a gluten free cake and it was the BEST gluten free cake I have ever had (and I have tried many different gluten free desserts). I truly had my dream wedding cake for such a great price! I would recommend Frosted to EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Karli · Married on 06/30/2013

Our cake was absolutely perfect! It was made exactly how I wanted and I described it to her over the phone. We had them make sugar flowers for our cake and they were beautiful. The taste, it was delicious! We had the red velvet with cream cheese filling, white with raspberry, and lemon with strawberry. I made sure I tried them all on the wedding day and they were all soooo good. We had ordered extra cake and we barely took any home because everyone loved it. Not only was it perfect on the day but Melissa was very flexible with me when I couldn't remember if I ordered cream cheese filling with the red velvet cake. I called her and she added to the order right away. My husband and I were both so pleased (we both are cake lovers) that we will definitely be finding reasons to get a cake from Frosted!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Becca · Married on 06/21/2013

Frosted provided an absolutely beautiful cupcake tower with a cutting cake for our wedding reception. It was delicious. The cupcakes were gobbled up and there were requests for more. We had a mix of standard size and mini cupcakes. The minis had different fillings and they were all yummy, and everyone wanted to try them all.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lajune · Married on 06/15/2013

Pricing was great. Product was even better. The cakes was designed just like we talked about. And i must say there NON-FROZEN cakes are 1000 times better then taste of Elegents. And I us to be there number one fan. Till I tasted a cake from frosted they will get all my business from now own. TEAM FROSTED

Sent on 10/24/2013