Frosted Art Inc. Reviews

61 | Peoria, AZ

61 Reviews for Frosted Art Inc.

1 User photo

Frosted Art Inc. 1

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2009

Elizabeth's cakes are so amazing! She is very willing to work with you and envision your dream cake. Always taste amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2010

Elizabeth was amazing, my husband and i did not want a traditional wedding cake. We wanted something fun but elegant and we got just that. The cake was not only beautiful, it was so good. All my guest loved the cake we had 3 different flavors and they all were delicious, and so worth the money.

Sent on 07/24/2010

Janice · Married on 11/22/2014

Elizabeth did an AMAZING job! Who gets calls the next day saying how wonderful the cake tasted? This bride! I have honestly never had a cake that tasked so delicious! And if that were not enough - the cake was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned (if not better)! Please, please, have Elizabeth make your cake..you wont be sorry! {Vanilla bean with raspberry}

Sent on 12/04/2014

Ciara · Married on 11/16/2013

Elizabeth at Frosted Inc made the wedding cake that I had in my mind come to life on my wedding day. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I had ideas. She was able to whip out the perfect cake with just those ideas it was amazing. She also was able to pull together a BBQ grill grooms cake that was so realistic it was amazing. Not to mention that the taste of the cake were delicious! We also did a small dessert bar with them, and the dessert were so tasty that they were gone way faster than we expecting and we had to move the cake cutting up to have more dessert! I will be using her again in the future for any events that need fun cakes!

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 03/16/2013

The cake was moist and delicious. I took a half star off for responsiveness just because it had taken her a couple days to get back to a semi-important email (if it were that important i would have called). It was later explained to me that her bakery was being renovated and that was why it took a couple days for her to get to her email. It wasn't a big deal, and no-harm-no foul. The cake looked beautiful, and exactly as we envisioned it. If your looking for a great tasting cake, go to a few tasting with a couple other vendors, but call Elizabeth last and ask for her red velvet. Even two days later, the cake was moist my co-workers dove in for seconds. The icing on the cake (pun intended) was she makes a fresh cake for your anniversary.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

The cake not only looked amazing but tasted fantastic!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2011

We LOVED Elizabeth!!! Her cupcakes are still sitting in our fridge 2 weeks after our wedding!!! I just cant bring myself to throw them away. When we got home from our honeymoon, I tried an 8 day old cupcake and it tasted as good as it did the night of the wedding! Fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2006

I order my cake without even tasting it! I was so stress about other parts of my wedding the cake didn;t seem like that big of a deal. I call her and told her what I wanted that was it and on my wedding day she brought the cake and it was better then I could have dreamed of...and it tasted great too! My husband and I freezed the top for our 1 year ann. and have to say a year later is was still good!

Sent on 04/24/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

Frosted Art was the cake vendor for The Wigwam, so it came in our contract. But we were very happy with her cake! All the flavors were so delightful! We had a cake tasting and we seriously wanted every flavor she offered. It was hard to only pick three. But the flavors we did pick were amazing. We picked vanilla with banana cream filling, vanilla with boston cream pie filling and chocolate with a caramel filling. I sent her a photo of how I wanted it to be designed and she did it perfectly. I only had to supply the ribbon since that wasn't part of our contract. Overall very happy and the guests all said the cake was really good.

Sent on 07/01/2014

autumn · Married on 08/31/2008

This was a beautiful cake. It was specially designed for us from a drawing. Really really beautiful. I kept looking at it. Taste good too!

Sent on 09/06/2008
  • Windham

Windham · Married on 10/06/2012

2.4
      3.0
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0

We had a groom's cake and a wedding cake made by Elizabeth for our wedding in October 2012. When we met with Elizabeth to taste samples, she didn't bring all the flavors we requested to try (especially the one we were most interested in), so we had to order that flavor without trying it, hoping we would like it. Our groom's cake tasted very good and everyone loved it, but we were disappointed to see that the cake wasn't made exactly like the picture we sent in to her (she made the suit jacket of our Superman cake blue instead of black... and the cake was mainly made up of the suit jacket, so the entire cake was almost the wrong color). Our wedding cake turned out very nicely and we were very happy with everything about it. On our 1 year wedding anniversary we ate the top tier or our wedding cake and it still tasted really good. For our 2 year wedding anniversary I was hoping to have a small order of cupcakes or cake made in the same flavors we had for our wedding cake. I tried getting in touch with Elizabeth via email and phone (starting September 29th) and STILL have not heard back from her (it's now October 11th). The phone call was made at least a week ago, so I would guess she should have checked her answering machine sometime by now. We understand it is a busy time of year with wedding season, but to have received ZERO response back from her in almost two weeks is very disappointing. My husband and I agree Elizabeth does great work, but our experience with her has not been the best and she is (unfortunately) the only wedding vendor we would probably change if we had the chance to go back and re-do our wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2014