Frosted Art Inc. Reviews

61 | Peoria, AZ

61 Reviews for Frosted Art Inc.

1 User photo

Frosted Art Inc. 1

Travis · Married on 10/11/2013

Everyone loved the cupcakes at the wedding! Thanks!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Larissa · Married on 08/17/2013

We used Frosted Art, Inc. as part of the package provided through The Wigwam. At first I was a little unsure of using an included vendor, but after trying them at the tasting I was hooked!

Elizabeth was very responsive to email. I sent her a photo of my inspiration cake and she nailed it exactly! I even requested a Groom's cake as a surprise and she had no problem including it.

I highly recommend the carrot cake, although all the flavors are delish!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Frosted Art Inc. made a stunning wedding cake for me. I showed them a picture off Pinterest that I liked and they replicated it exactly as I had requested. It was absolutely gorgeous. And what’s better is it even tasted great! I continue to receive compliments on how delicious the wedding cake was. Its also nice that they include in the price, a topper cake at your 1 year anniversary so you dont have to worry about storing one. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/06/2013

DeAnn · Married on 02/17/2013

Elizabeth was so great!!! The cake was beautiful and tasted the best I've had in a long time!!! 5 *'s

Sent on 02/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2012

When I first decided on Frosted Art Inc. I had no clue what kind of cake I wanted. I actually decided on the wonderful cupcakes. My husband and I are huge Sun Devil and Oregon fans so that is the theme we went with. She had great ideas and the cake and cupcakes turned out amazing.
    I highly recommend Liz at Frosted Art Inc. to make a cake or cupcakes for your wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Juliann · Married on 11/10/2012

We recieved amazing cupcakes from this company. Even though the van bringing our cupcakes to the wedding got into an accident, and our cupcakes got ruined, they were still able to pull through and bring us some amazing cupcakes!! Thank god no one was hurt, and they were still able to go and bring us back some leftover cupcakes, which were still AMAZING as though they were the original ones. We were very happy with what they were able to do and we thank them for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/02/2012

WOW!!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great! I drew a picture of how I wanted the cake, spoke to Elizabeth, and bam! She delivered a stunning cake. I am VERY picky when it comes to cake, usually the frosting is too sweet or the cake itself is dry. NOT the case here! I couldn't get enough of it. Even after the reception, I was caught with a slice in my hand. My husband...or son...finished the last slice at home and I was upset. The cake was moist (and stayed moist days after the wedding), the frosting was perfect (it wasn't too sweet, wasn't hard..) I can say that if we ever need a cake for any occasion, we will go back! Not one person complained about the taste, everyone had positive things to say about the taste.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Heather · Married on 11/02/2012

Elizabeth did a great job. The design of the cake was so much better than what I had ever imagined! We had cinnamon for our wedding cake and everybody loved it! I would recommend Frosted Art for any event.

Sent on 12/17/2012
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 11/01/2012

Elizabeth was great to work with! We met at her bakery and she went through tons of pictures to see what we liked and what we wanted. And then we did a ton of tasting! We couldn't decided on just one so we had 3 levels all with different flavors! Our guests loved that! Even though I only got to try a couple bites all of our guests raved about how good the cake was! Great job!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2012

Elizabeth provided the wedding cake for my daughter's wedding as part of The Wigwam Resort's wedding package. I could not be happier about that! Friends have and I will use her again and again. Her artistry is amazing and her cakes taste wonderful. How can you go wrong?? Love it!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Shalin · Married on 10/20/2012

The cake for our wedding was to die for! We met with Elizabeth once prior to the wedding to do a tasting and all of her flavors were amazing. I love red velvet and my husband loved the Italian cream so we chose to do both. As for the design we had no idea what we wanted. I thought I wanted something plain and my husband wanted something with a design to it and she made it happen. Half of the cake looked like what I wanted and the other half looked like what my husband wanted. Everyone at the wedding loved it and couldn't have had enough great things to say about how wonderful it looked and how great it tasted! We can't wait to eat the top half next year!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Georgiana · Married on 10/06/2012

Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and yummy, just as we wanted.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sara · Married on 06/30/2012

Elizabeth was great and she knew exactly what we wanted. I was absolutely stunned when I saw the cake at the reception. It was better than I could have imagined and it tasted just as good as it looked. Everyone was very impressed with the cake. The cake was included in the cost of our venue (the Sheraton Crescent) but everyone thought we spent a fortune on it. I could not have been happier with how it came out and the service. I will be recommending her to all our friends.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Jakeia · Married on 06/16/2012

Elizabeth did an outstanding job on my wedding cake. I asked for bling and she gave me bling. It also tasted as good as it looked. I wish I can post a pic of my cake because she truly did a wonderful job. That cake was definitely fit for a diva:-)

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 03/09/2012

Elizabeth provided us with our dream wedding cupcakes! Our guests absolutely loved the flavors (chocolate filled with caramel, cinnamon cake filed with apple pie filling, and vanilla filled with raspberry). My husband and I devoured our petite cake (boston cream).

The cupcakes and petite cake were beautiful! The stand was also very pretty. I would recommend Elizabeth and her talent to everyone I know. :)

Sent on 05/07/2012

Anna · Married on 02/18/2012

Elizabeth at Frosted Art Cakes provided us with a gorgeous, delicious wedding cake! We had a five tier cake for 200 people and we chose four different cake flavors with filling options. We got to make up our own combinations and the cake was moist and delicious while staying within our budget! My favorite was the lemon cake with tangy lemon filling! Thank you Frosted Art!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/04/2012

This amazing cake was elegant to look at and moist to eat. The guests had a real treat to top off the evening with this cake. Thank you Elzabeth. It was just what I wanted.

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Elizabeth is amazing at what she does!!!! I had the idea of having multiple cakes instead of just one big cake....I thought she was going to say it was a crazy idea but instead she loved it and helped me design all the cakes so they coordinated. When I saw the cakes on the wedding day I was blown away!!! They were GORGEOUS!!!! So much better than I imagined!!! But they best part was they tasted INCREDIBLE! I had several guests that had 4 pieces!!! I received sooooo many compliments on how great it tasted! I would definitely recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kristina · Married on 04/09/2011

Two words....DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Brianna · Married on 03/19/2011

I feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with Custom Cakes by Elizabeth. The cake that Elizabeth made for our wedding day was phenomenally delicious. We sat down just a few weeks before the wedding (woops) and constructed the four tier cake down to the intricate details (flavors, finish, design, floral additions). Not only did the finished product turn out better than I had envisioned, but the cake was to DIE-FOR-delicious: Red-Velvet cake with a cream cheese filling, Moist chocolate cake with a caramel filling, and Lemon Chiffon with creme filling (this was a total surprise favorite - we saved this for our 1st anniversary cake). The flavors were so good, we had so many compliments afterwards with all of the raves from our guests ("Bri, I had 3 slices!"), we were beyond happy with Elizabeth's work. I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Robyn · Married on 02/05/2011

Our cake was excellent! Everyone commented on the taste and moistness off it. It really was the best cake I have ever tasted!

Sent on 03/01/2011
  • MishL

Michelle · Married on 01/15/2011

Our cake was done beautifully! My husband and I choose a design from her portfolio and re-designed it to fit our event. As with my florist, Elizabeth was easy to talk with and very patient. The cake was set up on time and tasted beyond spectacular! Thank you, Elizabeth! I'll be touch again for our next custom cake order!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Lorissa · Married on 04/09/2010

Elizabeth was great to work with! I changed my mind a few months before the wedding and emailed her photos, my cake came out amazing (taste and presentation)! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2010
  • Michael and Kim

Kimberly · Married on 03/13/2010

Elizabeth, did an amazing job with our cakes! We had a two layer white cake with raspberry filling. Under the cake was several tiers of petifores. In addition, we had a personalized and unique "Grooms Cake".
    I can't wait for our first year anniversary. As a courtesy, Elizabeth provides an exact replica of the top layer of our cake (so we do not have to freeze and eat our original a year later).
    She also made us a cake to take to work, for some of the guests who could not attend the wedding.
    Elizabeth was so easy to work with and made sure that everything was exactly what we wanted.
    I would definetely recommend her to anyone looking for their wedding cake.

Sent on 04/10/2010