Frost It Cakery Reviews

Frost It Cakery 2
Frost It Cakery 3
Frost It Cakery 4

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2015

My wedding cake was the talk of the evening at my wedding. It was done exactly how I wanted and tasted amazing. We decided against freezing our top layer because our cake was such a hit we didn't even get to taste it at our wedding (other than for our cake cutting)! I had my initial meeting with them and spoke with them once over the phone and everything turned out perfectly. They made it easy and it could not have been happier.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Frost It Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding. Congratulations :)

Alison · Married on 03/28/2015

From our first meeting and cake tasting I knew we made the right choice in working with Frost It for our wedding cake. The design was exacctly as we wanted, Lesley made great recommendations, and the three flavors were delicious!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Talk about a cake! I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding cake turned out! It looked fantastic & tasted great as well! Lesley was spot on with what we envisioned! Thank you Frost It & looking forward to our anniversary cake =)

Sent on 03/23/2015

Emily · Married on 12/27/2014

We went a little less traditional with our wedding "cake" and did a dessert bar instead. Frost-It put together a really nice display with a variety of treats. It was so nice to have mini-pies for a December wedding! We did include a small cake for cutting, which looked lovely and pulled everything together perfectly! Frost-It was easy to work with, and responded to emails quickly!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Carley · Married on 12/07/2014

We ordered a cupcake tower and our wedding favors through Frost It. Lesley was amazing to work with and their bakery is so cute! The consultation went smoothly and was super easy. We received the quote and contract right away and the pricing wasn't bad for what we wanted.

The day of the wedding they set up everything and paid attention to all the big and little details. All of our guests loved the flavors and amount of cupcake to icing ratio.

Lesley was very helpful and caught that image I wanted our cake to portray. I would highly recommend them for wedding cakes, cupcake towers, favors, or just your occasional cupcake craving.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Gina · Married on 09/28/2014

The girls at Frost It are so incredibly nice. Lesley is such a pleasure to work with! She really knows what she is doing. She is willing to work with any design and will change things last minute. She does fabulous grooms cakes too. I had them do a Star Wars themed grooms cake as a surprise for my guy and they did such a great job. Exactly what I wanted. The cake is so delicious and moist. I am so happy I went with this place. First choice and only choice! :)

Sent on 10/30/2014

Samantha and Bryan · Married on 09/27/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding cake from Frost It Cakery! Our experience was wonderful and everyone we worked with was just lovely. Our guests raved about how beautiful and delicious the cake was! It was the perfect centerpiece for our dessert table.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Christina · Married on 09/19/2014

Lesley and the staff at Frost It did an amazing job with my wedding cake! It was so easy to work with them and the cake was beautiful as well as delicious! They listened to what I wanted and delivered it flawlessly (and for a much better price than the other bakeries I looked into). Lesley is so sweet and a real treat to work with. I would certainly recommend Frost It to any bride looking for a bakery.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything was great, and exactly what I expected! Cupcakes and cake tasted great, and would refer Frost It Cakery to anyone looking for their wedding or event!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jenni · Married on 09/12/2014

I absolutely LOVED my wedding cake! I was super picky with how I wanted the artwork to be done because I had a specific type of style that I wanted to portray for my wedding but I also didn't want to compromise on taste. Frost It definitely delivered on all ends without having to spend a bajillion dollars. I didn't compare prices with too many other bakeries, but I felt it was reasonable for the quality of the product. My cake was beautiful and so so soooo delicious! Also the storefront is super adorable and all the workers are really sweet! LOVE FROST IT!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sheena · Married on 08/31/2014

My cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious. The details in Frost it cakes are incomparable to others!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Richard · Married on 08/31/2014

Best Wedding Cake and cupcakes ever!!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/19/2014

Absolutely amazing cakes and desserts. Couldn't believe how fast the cake went! People went back up for 2nds!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Christine · Married on 06/07/2014

Lesley did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. It was a pleasure working with her, the cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/14/2014

We used Frost It Cupcakery for our wedding and we are so happy we did! They were referred to us by our wedding planner and from the moment we started working with them they were the picture of professionalism. The cupcakes and cake they made for us were so delicious! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for delicious desserts and pleasant staff to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Frost It Cupcakery makes the most delicious, gorgeous cakes around. And the owners are so accommodating and tasteful and my overall experience working with this bakery was better and more gracious than I could have dreamed! My wedding cake was absolutely to die for and it was exactly what i wanted. Thank you frost it!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Dani · Married on 02/09/2014

Frost It Cupcakery was amazing from start to finish! They exceeded our expections on every level! Not only was the cake beautiful, it tasted even better. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or having any event. They also did the cake and dessert bar for my shower and it too, was amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 01/12/2014

As a bride, you try on your dress and when you find the one, you know. When I met Lesley for the first time for a cake tasting, I knew that she was the one! It was great to find a baker who made delicious cupcakes/cakes from scratch and the time and care she and Rhonda put into making these amazing cakes shows how much they care about the client. They are professional, easy to work with, and deliver a high quality product. I love that they love out of the box thinking and designs. They are truly truly talented.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Frost It Cupcakery made my wedding cake and matching cupcake for my special day and exceeded all of my expectations. They took my vision and ideas and made them come to life. The cake was perfect and matched my theme beautifully. The owners Lesley and Rhonda made sure that my cake looked beautiful at the venue and all of my guests not only loved the way it looked but kept going back for seconds. I would recommend this bakery to any bride and I am confident that they will make your cake and special day very memorable.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Laura · Married on 04/22/2017

3.5

We loved our cupcakes and cake for our wedding! We had our own stands and topper and fresh flowers waiting for them at the venue. They set it up and it looked beautiful! It tasted amazing! The only cons I have with this company was that after the tasting, we couldn't remember our top three flavors. When I asked about it, it seemed that the may not have kept any information on the flavors we picked either. It made it difficult for us to decide. Also, though the set-up was wonderful, part of our cake-topper was hidden by flowers. It still looked great, but it was a silhouette of a bride, groom and dog. We couldn't see the dog. Obviously, these are small details that can be worked out. We were very happy with everything and would highly recommend this company for your wedding cake and cupcakes! Thanks!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Frost It Cakery's reply:

HI Laura,

I appreciate your taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback. I just want to share that our experience with the flavors is a bit different. I pulled up our email correspondence and found several emails where we discussed the details of your look and flavors. I emailed you to obtain cupcake flavors and mentioned that my notes showed your favorites as almond, chocolate and white velvet. I'm sorry that you felt I was not detailed in this area, but this is based on my notes so I supplied the information that I had. With regard to the cake topper, we apologize that you were disappointed...we do want to mention that the flowers were placed on the cake prior to the cake topper being provided to us by the coordinator. Additionally, there was not a real base/stick for us to place the topper into the cake above the flowers. We couldn't take the flowers out of the cake after the fact or there would have been holes in the buttercream, thus making the cake look bad. Again, we appreciate the feedback, but wanted to give you our perspective. We hope you had an amazing wedding. Thank you!

Sherry · Married on 08/20/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.0

The cupcakes and frosting in our tastings were amazing. However, when it came time for cake at our wedding, we were so disappointed and confused. The design was absolutely beautiful, but the cakes were extremely dry. We wound up having to throw out most of the wedding cake. Very disappointed and sad that the three-tiered wedding cake was not even close to the cakes we had tasted that led us to or decision to go with this company for our wedding. So bummed... :'(

Sent on 08/17/2018