From the Heart Invitations Reviews

20 | Jamestown, NY

20 Reviews for From the Heart Invitations

britt · Married on 07/27/2013

From the Heart is great to work with and Julie does beautiful work!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Julie at From the Heart Invitations has been wonderful throughout our whole process of picking and narrowing down invitations and save the dates! She is even designing a poster for us for our reception hall. Amazing!

Tara · Married on 09/01/2012

I wasn't impressed with the traditional online websites that provide wedding invitations and didn't like the styles/printing for the cost. I contacted Julie and she was wonderful from beginning to end! We had a unique need for our invitations and Julie accommodated all of our needs and did a fantastic job! She was patient and gave me suggestions on how to word them when I couldn't decide. The invitations have been a big hit and I would be glad to do business with Julie again! Thanks!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Abby · Married on 08/25/2012

From the Heart Invitations was amazing to work with..time was of the essence and Julie made sure to get the ball rolling extremely fast and had my invitations to me within weeks! They were perfect! Would reccomend to anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

Working with Julie has been a pleasure! Her work is amazing! I cant even begin to tell you how many complements I have gotten on my wedding invitations! I also love the fact that I can order matching wedding programs!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2012

Julie is an amazing person. She works very hard with you to make sure your invitations are one of a kind and exactly how you want them.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Stacey · Married on 07/21/2012

Julie does AMAZING work and she is wonderful to work with! I can't wait for our guests to see our invitations because they represent exactly what our special day is going to be- fun, colorful and fabulous! =)

Sent on 05/20/2012

Liz · Married on 07/07/2012

From the Heart Invitations completely exceeded my expectations. Julie went out of her way to meet with me in the beginning and she was incredibly tentative all the way until the end. She went back and forth with me on several emails and phone calls until she knew that I was 100% happy with my wedding invitations! Her creativity and custom design work is unmatched by anyone I looked at in the business! She is sweet, professional, hard working, creative, and determined to please her customers! She never judged my indecisiveness and worked with me to fulfill my vision! We got SO many compliments on our unique invitations! Trust me when I say that if you choose Julie and From the Heart Invitations, you will definitely be more than satisfied!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Karen · Married on 06/16/2012

I ordered my wedding invitations from Julie at From the Heart and she couldn't have been more helpful. The invites were exactly what I was looking for. They were beautiful and creative!! Thank you Julie!!!

• wmdanroberts

William · Married on 06/09/2012

If you are looking for a stationer to follow your creative thought about what your wedding invitations, save-the-dates, thank you's, etc. should be, then look no further. From the Heart invitations are just the source for you. When I was looking for a rustic, garden party, burlap meets sophistication, From the Heart knew exactly how to pull it together. They were extremely patient with my whims and desires, providing gentle nudges when I needed it, but always ensuring that quality would be there. There was never a missed communication. Every step of the process was professional and quite honestly, FUN! It was so nice to see From the Heart transition my concepts into an actual save the date like none other! They are exactly what I was looking for! The conversation around the design, proofs, and final delivery were friendly and professional. No details were left unimagined! If you truly want "custom" stationery that is for YOUR wedding, From the Heart should be your choice... and only choice!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jordan · Married on 05/08/2012

Julie ventured outside the wedding realm for me and created a beautiful birth announcement for our daughter Kielei. While I know this alone is not beneficial to brides, just know that her versatility will be an essential asset in making the difference in your wedding. Thank you again Julie!

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • F

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2012

Words cannot even express the appreciatation I have for this business. From the Heart Invitations took my random lost ideas and turned it into the most beautiful invitations! All of our guest commented on the creativity and personality of our invitations, as well as the favor toppers the business did for us as well.
    With Julie's help, we were able to make our wedding most memorable by personalizing the first piece of the wedding people saw, the invitations! We had a puzzle piece theme, and everything we found was cheesy and stupid. Julie matched our colors PERFECTLY and elegantly placed puzzle pieces in order to incorporate the theme as well as colors in the invites.
    Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to your customers! The wedding was complete with your help! I recommend From the Heart Invitations to EVERYONE that wants to personalize their wedding without bland DIYs from WalMart!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2012

Julie was AMAZING - very professional, she knows exactly what she is doing and what she needs from her bride and groom, she makes the process as easy as possible. She did our wedding programs because I could not find any company out there that provided what she does. And she is not happy until you are happy - I can't even tell you how many emails we went back and forth on and she was so sweet to make even minor changes until I thought it was perfect. The final product was gorgeous....exactly what I was expecting. Trust me when I tell you, look no further than From the Heart Invitations.

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/01/2011

Julie is amazing. So sweet, patient and beyond helpful. I cannot begin to express how challenging it is to be a wedding planner planning your wedding and she helped me with my programs effortlessly. I wanted something very specific and she nailed them to perfection. So grateful for you Julie and cannot wait to work together next!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

She does a fantastic job and personalizes each order to your specific needs. Anything you want, she can do it! Amazing :)

Sent on 12/04/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2011

Julie at From the Heart Invitations provided us with our wedding invitations and wedding programs, and she wonderful to work with! I had a hard time making up my mind about what I wanted, and she gave me a lot of great suggestions to help make our wedding invitations look amazing!

Julie was very responsive and easy to work with. She listened to and incorporated all of my ideas, as well as giving me her own thoughts on how to make our invitations and programs look their best. Julie hand makes each invitation - from designing the layout and providing you with proofs, to hand cutting, stamping and embossing each piece of paper, and assembling the final product. Julie takes great pride in her work, ensuring that all of your guests receive a perfect invitation.

If you're looking for handmade, unique wedding invitations (and other paper products) that match the style of your event, then you have to work with Julie. I received so many compliments on our wedding invitations, and had many brides asking me who made our invitations!

I am so glad I chose to work with Julie, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

Sent on 12/05/2011

very personal service & willing to work with any ideas i had, and very good about getting back to me in a timely mannor.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2012

I absolutely loved my invitations. Julie is a wonderful communicator and her work is impeccable. Just a joy to work with!

Shelley · Married on 11/19/2011

We were so pleased with the entire process to create wedding programs. I filled out Julie's form to answer the questions about the wedding party, timeline, and thanks to parents. I added some of my own ideas and picture as well. Julie was so responsive, answered emails right away, and sent a sample very quickly. Once we were happy, we submitted our final order. We were so happy with the quality of work and our guests loved them!!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Kellie · Married on 08/17/2013

3.5

Great business to work with! Pretty flexible and driven to make the bride happy.

Sent on 05/28/2012