From the Heart Florist Reviews

16 Reviews for From the Heart Florist

• Danica

Danica · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Satisfied!

I can't thank them enough for how perfect all the floral turned out for our wedding! They are great to work with as well! The centerpiece flowers, the bouquets, the arch pieces, & the wreaths in the pictures were done by them, among other things not pictured!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi Farese · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect floral arrangements

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! Kelley was a joy to work with! I called several times before the big day, changing this, and adding that, and all of the arrangements were breathtaking! They were very reasonably priced, and were delivered to the cabin right on time! I highly recommend hiring them for your special occasion! 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Hubertien

Hubertien Secreast · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful service

Very professional and helpful to make sure you get exactly what you envisioned. Included some extra rose petals in the order. So we had some friends children added as last minute flower kids to the wedding party.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!! So happy with these flowers!!!! Stress free, just what I wanted!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kailey · Married on 05/20/2017

The flowers were GORGEOUS! I couldn't have been happier with them. We met with Kelley and she was wonderful!! She was able to really see what I was wanting and she was able to really bring that to life! Everything was so beautiful. She was very accommodating even as I would make changes to things and add and take things off of what we were wanting. I was nervous that the different flowers that I picked might not work together, but she was really able to make them work! They were beautiful!! I would definitely use them again if I need flowers.

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/25/2017

We chose From the Heart Florist for our destination wedding in Gatlinburg. We just got married March 25th and were extremely happy with our flowers. We live 500 miles away from the area and Kelley made it extremely easy to help make my wedding day perfect. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and I was in love with my bouquet.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Savannah · Married on 12/15/2016

After having to find a new florist at the last minute, From the Heart provided beautiful arrangements for our cabin wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2016

susan · Married on 05/26/2016

We had 3 Bouquet's a bridal and 2 bridesmaids. We also ordered flowers for the groom and groomsmen. They were amazing! So beautiful when we showed up to pick them up we realized we did not order any flowers for the flower girl because we had chosen to go with a sign for her. The issue she is the princess and would not have been happy being the only one in the entire wedding party without a flower! These guys were great! They whipped us up a wrist band for her while we waited and only changed us $5. They helped us each step of the way to pick the perfect flowers and help put together the perfect bouquet! I cannot thank them enough! The day was perfect and the flowers were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Erin · Married on 09/04/2015

Kelley did my flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception. She was easy to work with and quite flexible with my bride like mind when I changed it. My flowers turned out beautiful! Also, her prices were great and she helped me stay in budget.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kris and Kelley were just fantastic to work with and the flower arrangements and bouquets they provided for our wedding were beautiful. They did such a wonderful job bringing to life our vision for the flowers, it just made the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Kelley did our all of our flowers from, From the Heart Florist in the Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge area. They were so beautiful!! We couldnt have asked for anything better. Thank You so Much!!! We highly recommend her services for your special day.
    Eric and Rachel

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Mrs. Paula

Mrs. Paula · Married on 10/30/2010

I had a destination wedding, and searched online for places, but ended up going with "From The Heart" which was recommended by my venue "Honeysuckle Hills." I never got to meet Kelley, who I spoke to her quite a few times . I had less than 4 months to plan my wedding, and I planned it almost 100% online :) My flowers were beautiful. I paid $25 to have the flowers delivered to the wedding venue. I loved my mother's corsage and my maid of honor's bouquet. I had found a photo of a bridal bouquet I liked online, and emailed it to Kelley, and my bouquet was almost like it. I also ordered a "cake topper" which I had never heard of until Kelley mentioned it. Kelley managed to also help me find a local lady (Nora) to make my wedding cake. My wedding cake was wonderful and I cannot thank Kelley enough for this referral! Everyone loved our cake and flowers! Thank you Kelley!

Sent on 11/20/2010
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2010

From the Heart Flowers made my wedding perfect. The woman I worked with was soooo sweet and helpful. She always returned my emails and MADE time to sit down with me to discuss the perfect flower arrangements. I would recommend From the Heart Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2010
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2009

I ordered most of my flowers thru an online company and made my own bouquets, but I still needed boutonnieres and corsages. I called Kelley (whose last name I don't remember) and she was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. I told her what I was looking for and she made some suggestions. Her prices were right. She delivered the flowers to our cabin resort. Everything looked perfect. Would use her again if I ever needed a florist in TN

Sent on 11/08/2009

gay · Married on 05/14/2016

We had a destination wedding. The only flowers I needed were bridal bouquets. I contacted Kelly Marshall via email and explained what we wanted. I sent her some pictures of what we liked and she made suggestions that we went with. The bouquets she made for us were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I wanted hydrangeas which concerned me because they can wilt so easily. I was so pleasantly surprised. Not only were the flowers beautiful and fresh, they lasted for almost 2 weeks!! That included 2 days in the car traveling. We would highly recommend From the Heart Florist!

Sent on 05/26/2016

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

I had a destination wedding and arranged flowers and boutonnieres via email and phone calls. Their website offers package deals, but the pictures that the representative sent me when I asked about the package deals were pictures of flowers that were not included in the package that I specifically asked about. Not being from the area and having a small wedding, I decided to order flowers anyway based on a picture that was sent to me that included colors that I wanted. I paid for my flowers in full in advance as was requested and I thought all was good until the day of my wedding when the flowers showed up. My flower bouquets and boutonnieres appeared as though the flowers were wilted and it was two hours before my ceremony was supposed to start. I tried calling twice and got no answer so I left a message even though it was still during their normal business hours. Then my sister and I drove to the flower shop. We got there just before closing time, but the shop was closed and no one came to the door even though there were cars there...it appears to be a flower shop run out of someone's home. Make a long story short I ended up going to the local grocery store looking for new flowers and the ladies working in their floral department were able to fix the flowers instead of me having to buy new ones. The flowers in the cases in the grocery store looked better than the flowers that were delivered to my be a "professional florist". The shop owner called me back as I was leaving the grocery store wanting me to bring the flowers back so they could be fixed, but it was almost time for my wedding to start. Needless to say I was VERY upset.

Sent on 07/30/2015