From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting Reviews

From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 3
From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 4
From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 5

La'charity Holloway · Married on 08/04/2019

From me to you wedding and events was so great.

This was my first wedding and my experience was over my expectation. I had the pleasure of working with Mrs Tamesha Kinloch Carter she was very helpful and understanding every step of the way. She was always available to answer any questions I may have had. She was my wedding planner who became a great friend.

Sent on 08/09/2019

From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting's reply:

La’Charity, I must say what a pleasure and honor it was to be apart of your entire Wedding Planning Process. You made my job so easy. I am grateful to you and Eddie for allowing me the opportunity to be of service to you both. Your willingness to communicate with me about what you wanted and didn’t want allowed me to do my job effectively. Yes, through this journey I’m proud to say I’ve gained a new friend. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day!
  • Tre

Tre · Married on 06/08/2019

Callaway wedding experience

The vendor was very professional, timely, kind, and helpful throughout every stage of the wedding process. From Me To You Wedding & Event Consultation was amazing. If I had to do it again I would use them every time!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 6
    From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 7
    From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 8
    From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 9

From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much Tre! It was truly our pleasure to be apart of you and Aisha’s big day! We are so grate for every opportunity to work with awesome clients such as yourself. We wish you much love and blessings!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2019

Day of Coordination

Tamesha did my day of coordinating and she was the best! She made sure I was stress free and made sure the day ran smoothly. I'm sure a lot was going on the day of but I didn't know about any of the problems! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/14/2019

From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting's reply:

Elizabeth, words can’t express how much it meant to me and my team to be able to be apart of your Wedding Day. Your kind words are truly appreciated. I pray nothing but blessings for you and James. You were an amazing couple to work with. Elizabeth your beauty and grace was on full display. James was truly a distinguished gentleman. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both. Thanks again for allowing us to be of service to you on one of the important day’s of your lives.
    Sincerely,
    Tamesha

Chantele · Married on 12/29/2018

Coordinator

Everything was Perfect!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting 10

From Me To You Weddings & Events Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much Chantele! It was a joy being apart of The New Lawson's Wedding Day! Thank you for allowing me to be your Wedding Day Coordinator.