Frog Hollow Photography Reviews

17 | Rhinebeck, NY

17 Reviews for Frog Hollow Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Patrick · Married on 10/03/2014

I don't think there's enough words to describe how beautiful and great our wedding photos came out. We live 3 hours away and we were referred to frog hollow (local photographer where our wedding took place). They were beyond helpful with any information we needed, readily available at any point leading up to the wedding. Highly highly recommend them. They would within our budget and what our needs were. Thanks thanks and more thanks. Photos and memories will last forever.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2011

Barbara and Jeff did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They had unique visions that were carried out very professionally. I am so glad that we chose Frog Hollow Photography because we received top of the line quality in our photos and excellent service the day of the wedding and with all of our meetings.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2010

Frog Hollow was wonderful! Very professional, punctual, and listened to us! The pictures and albums are stunning! We were very pleased. I have recommended many people to them hoping they have the same experience we did!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Nicolle · Married on 06/12/2010

Frog Hollow was FANTASTIC- AMAZNIG!!! Took soo many pics, kind, got to know their clients!!! Listen and did want we wanted and so much more!!! My family is still amazed by them- and they are hard to please people! They made our day so special- it was perfect ...5 Stars all the way!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Kristane · Married on 05/31/2010

THEY were amazing!!!! They were flexible, reliable, the prices were so decent! Everything was just wonderful! They made our wedding day so much easier, they captured great moments and helped out anyway possible :)

Sent on 06/02/2010

Addolorata · Married on 05/24/2009

Sean and I could not have picked better photographers for our wedding day. They were great and on such short notice too. We couldn't have found nicer photographers. They did everything we asked for and much more. Thanks to them, we have memories that will last us a lifetime. They even came down days before the wedding to look over the places where the pictures would be taken. Sean and I were very happy with Frog Hollow Photography and couldn't have asked for nicer people.

Sent on 08/02/2009

Eliza · Married on 04/04/2009

They sure had their work cut out for them. My husabnd and I had a long history of being wretchedly nonphotogenic. I mean seriously, we looked plastered or dead in just about every other professional photograph taken of us. But Frog Hollow took our warning with a grain of salt, came in and made us look like ROYALTY. We had very productive meetings beforehand and we went over what we wanted for our big day. They were clear about options, costs and were very eager to meet our needs. And let me tell you, THEY NAILED IT. They got everying we wanted without any direction from us on our big day. I was able to enjoy the day without having to make sure things got done. I fully plan on having them cover our future parties.

Sent on 05/17/2009
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/15/2009

Barbara is WONDERFUL! Her and her husband make a great team and are a pleasure to work with. My pictures came out amazing and the professionalism the day of was great. It was nice to have someone who would take charge and get what needed to be done done so that we could move on to the next thing. They were ALWAYS there when I wanted a specific shot taken and would make suggestions whenever they felt they could improve on the shot. The package I chose was DEFINITELY worth every penny and they were very flexible, even when things weren't going quite according to schedule. I will definitely use them for any photo needs I have in the future.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Tina · Married on 11/08/2008

Barbara and Jeff are amazing. They guided us through our day. Their photos are very artistic. They have a great sense of humor. She really knows how to add that woman's touch. She took everything I had to give her and made it all look it's very best. I was not happy with the way the caterer presented my wedding cake. She just gave me a look of understanding and agreement. The pictures she took of the cake made it look much better. That woman's touch was all it needed. The two of them captured every emotion I have ever seen on my husband's face in one afternoon. The pride when he looked at his son, in tears when he saw me, his sweet gentleness when dancing with his crying daughter, and devilishness when he gave me a "bachelorette" party during the reception with the encouragement of a few friends! They were on top of every moment. They caught pictures of every happy, silly, emotional moment. They are down to earth. They do what you want them to and then some.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Kyle · Married on 06/14/2008

My wife and I were EXTREMELY satisfied with the inspiring professionalism of Frog Hollow Photography. Barbara and her staff are shining examples of courtesy, diligence, and quality, which seems to fly in the face of the "wisdom" of higher-priced wedding vendors. We recommend them to ANY couple who wants great photos without any hassle or worry.

After all, haven't you got enough to worry about?

Sent on 08/06/2008

Denise · Married on 04/27/2008

I had a GREAT experience with Frog Hollow! Barbara was GREAT to deal with, very personable, paid attention to every detail and confirmed everything, and the photos were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Frog Hollow aims to please and was very reasonably priced! I recommend this vendor to everyone!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Christina · Married on 11/17/2007

Frog Hollow did a fabulous job, we were thrilled with the quality of the photographs and level of professionalism and service! It was difficult to find time to squeeze in all the planning, they were able to take charge and let us focus on our special day. Real gems...

Sent on 01/26/2008

Cindy · Married on 09/23/2007

Barbara and Jeff were great. They listened to everything I wanted and had some great suggestions of there own. They were very helpful I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 01/11/2008

Audrey · Married on 06/02/2007

The services provided to us by Frog Hollow Photography were outstanding! From the planning process all the way up to the end of our wedding event, they were always willing to adjust to our needs. They were wonderful people to work with. The photos that they took really captured the essence of our wedding, in tremendous detail. Their creativity and flexibility helped us make the most of a potentially difficult wedding site. In terms of value, this was certainly worth the price.... and then some! The end product was far better anything my husband and I expected for the price. Overall, we would highly recommend Frog Hollow Photography for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/14/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

Super job, very flexible, very reasonable prices, punctual

Sent on 08/06/2008

Jackie · Married on 08/07/2010

Barbara and Jeff were great. I have over 900 pictures from them that are amazing. They were very easy to work with and listened to what we want. I would recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2008

2.2
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

Something I wish I could go back and change. Don't get me wrong, I have some good pictures. I have like 30 pictures of my dress hanging (who cares?) and 0 with my grandparents at the ceremony location nor the reception location. It will be something I will always regret. Also, they met my parents and the groom's parents the night prior yet when I said to everyone we'll see you at the reception and my husbands parents left, they didn't pay attention enough to make sure they stayed. So we only have crappy pictures with them at the reception location instead of at the Mansion we were married at.

A couple of times I had to flag them to take pictures, as they were sitting down- something I didn't feel I should have done. They were fine before the day of the wedding- especially since I was out of state. Available for phone calls and available to attend the rehearsal. Overall, I was very much not pleased.

IN RESPONSE-

Dear Frog Hollow,

I'm quite upset with your comment. I would have never said that my grandparents were not important. I think for that to be true, I would not have made the previous comment in the manner I did. My grandparents are VERY important. There obviously must have been some form of miscommunication for you to believe something completely false. Perhaps you shuffled your notes?

Also, I was a bit busy to assemble people for pictures. It was after all my wedding day. You took it upon yourself to tell people when to start walking down the aisle. If at that time you felt you could or should tell people what to do, why could you not assemble people for pictures (since that is what you were hired for)? It's all a bit confusing to me.

I'm not unhappy with the pictures that were taken. I am very unhappy with the pictures that were not. Other people took pictures of them dancing. I wanted pictures WITH them, not some cheesy super imposed picture. They were completely available for pictures at the reception hall if your claim is that they were too hot at the ceremony location. That would have at least been something.

I think for you to not take any responsibility for what happened shows your lack of committment to the service. It was my wedding day, not just another day. I feel that you are too concerned with your ratings and showing responsibility would have been better than to lie and ignore it. I feel that it was very unprofessional.

Sent on 05/16/2009