Fritz Pastry Reviews

2 | Chicago, IL

2 Reviews for Fritz Pastry

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2009

I can't say enough wonderful things about our dessert table & wedding cake from Nate & Elaine of Fritz. I'm certain that if you ask any of our guests what they remember most about our wedding, dessert would be one of the 1st things they mention. People couldn't get enough of the Snickers parfait, the mini brownies, & the colorful macarons!! Not to mention the cake was incredible!! Our wedding coordinator said it was the first wedding she'd done where there wasn't a single slice left. Elaine came to the venue herself to set up the table, and the presentation was wonderful as well. Whenever we visit Chicago we head back to Fritz to try whatever new amazing treat they have in the case, and we're never disappointed. They are simply a joy to work with, & on a day when so many things can go wrong, and at least one thing always does (Eh hmm, the quartet forgot the sheet music to one of my songs) it was a comfort to see (and taste) that our desserts were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Madelyn · Married on 09/12/2009

Fritz has some of the cheapest parisian macaroons I've found. At .75 each they're a steal. We used these for our favors. It was a little difficult to keep them fresh because our wedding wasn't in Chicago but otherwise the bakery was great.

Sent on 09/29/2009