Frisco Venues Reviews

111 | Frisco, TX

111 Reviews for Frisco Venues

Tom · Married on 12/27/2013

Fantastic facility and great folks to work with if you planning a wedding. We rented the church, house and Depot and it was the best decision ever. Our guests were able to come and enjoy the event in a single location.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Frisco Venues's reply:

Tom and Tiffianie, we are excited for you and your new family.
    All of you had such a close bond and FUN attitude at your wedding,
    it was touching to watch. Thank you for choosing the Frisco Heritage
    Center for your new beginning!

Joni McConnell
  • Mrs.Collier2013

Sheri · Married on 12/07/2013

We had our wedding reception in the depot on Decembet 7th, 2013 and we honestly could not have chosen a better venue! We had the pleasure of working with both Joni and Brenda and they are great kind and loving people who helped make our special day less strees free! We will be returning here for future events! Thanks FHC!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

So glad we could help make your reception all that you were hoping for Sherri! It turned out very well even in the horrible icy conditions.
    Congratulations to you both.

Alexandra · Married on 12/06/2013

We felt so blessed with Brenda helping us in all our affairs in the venue, she was always available to answer questions and help in all she could, even staying there for us with the ice torment we have. Thanks!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Your wedding turned out wonderful even in one of the worst ice storms in a long time! I know how much you both were looking forward to your wedding and reception. I enjoyed working with both of you. It made me smile to see the sparkle in your eyes this last year and on December 6th!
    Congratulations to a very sweet couple.
    Brenda

We knew when we first went to Frisco Heritage that the venue was perfect for our horse loving daughter and her fiance...from start to finish Brenda and Joni were easy to work with and went above and beyond to make the day all that the kids dreamed of. When I saw emotions on Brenda's face during and after the wedding, I realized that not only had they been great to work with, they were also personally "attached" to making the ceremony and reception a special day for all. For a smaller, more personal wedding, the Chapel and Depot are an excellent choice!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Debi for one of the sweetest reviews we have ever had!

Yes I do get attached to a lot of the gals...and I especially bonded with Hanna!
    Send her my way if she ever needs a second Mom!
    I know this is one of the most special days of their lives,
    so I want to make sure it is magical for them.

Take care....send pictures, Brenda

Trisha · Married on 07/20/2013

I can't say enough about the Frisco Heritage Center and their staff. Joni was not only professional and completely accommodating to us, but she was also just an overall joy to be around. She stepped in to help when we needed it, and was hands-off when we didn't. Prior to the wedding, she was prompt in getting back to me with questions as well as giving advice when asked. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2013

I have worked with Brenda before when my daughter had her wedding reception at the Depot. She is very sweet and accomodating with any request we had. Very pleasant experience.

Sent on 07/23/2013

mikalena · Married on 06/22/2013

Loved everything from the old church setting to the amazing people who answered all my random questions. The day was everything I hopped for!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Beth · Married on 05/25/2013

We loved having our wedding and reception at the Heritage center. Brenda was great. She responded to emails texts and calls promptly. She was easy to work with and is very knowledgable about her venue. The church is beautiful, reminds me of the old churches at home. Simple and beautiful, the chapel doesn't need much decorating. The Crozier-House is an amazing place to get your bridals and wedding pictures. Also a great place to get ready before the wedding. Our reception was at The Depot, and we have no complaints. I would highly recommend the Frisco Heritage Center.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Beth for this awesome review. You worked so hard to make this a magical day for Chris, you and both of your families. I am so happy for you both.
    Everything was beautiful. The picture in front of the Depot on the wagon and the chapel picture of you are so nice. Can't wait to see more of them.
    Stay in touch,

Emily · Married on 05/11/2013

This venue was my wedding dream come true. Brenda, the site coordinator bent over backwards to make sure my day was perfect. I used all 4 buildings they have available to rent. All were very clean, cute, and above my expectations. I searched long and hard to find the perfect place that wasn't overpriced or that didn't require me to use their terrible vendors and caterers. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding venue to at least make an appointment with Brenda and let her show you how awesome they are. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about the space!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Awe Emily, thank you for all of the kind words. I really get attached to our brides/Mom and sometimes Grandma from the day of booking to the big day!
    So glad that the Frisco Heritage Center was what you were looking for in a wedding.
    You, your decor and of course hubby all looked marvelous!
    I am anxious to see your pictures.
    Brenda

I could not have been happier with the Frisco Heritage Center. I wanted something affordable, with a clean space that could be decorated to my tastes and that allowed us to choose our own food vendors. The Frisco Heritage Center fit all those needs. The space was easy for our out of town guests to find and the size was perfect for a small (we had around 80 guests) wedding. And having a space to get ready, the chapel, and the reception area all in the same location was ideal.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Misty · Married on 04/27/2013

We worked with Joni and she was wonderful. From working with the caterers, to making sure everything was promptly taken care of, I couldn't have been any more pleased. On a special day like that one, it was nice to not get lost in the chaos. The grounds were beautiful and artistically done. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Ruby · Married on 03/23/2013

Awesome Venue.It was perfect for what I like to call our Little Country Classy Sweet-N-Sassy Wedding=) Our guest are still talking about how fun it was and how they loved everything. The church is beautiful and we really enjoyed decorating the Train depot. We also rented the hanging strand lights in the Depot and WOW...it really added to the charm and made it a little more romantic. Joni is amazing..she was so kind and helpful to us. Thank you Joni for putting up with us=) I HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Aida · Married on 03/16/2013

Joni and Brenda were so easy and helpful to work with . They also helped with all aspects of my wedding needs when they didn't have to. Both Joni and venue made out wedding amazing that day and our guests were so complimentary of beautiful chapel and how nice Joni was to everyone!!!! It' made our special day memorable and perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Aida! You were a stunning bride! Beautiful inside and out.
    Wish you and Bill a long and happy marriage!

Joni and Brenda
    Frisco Heritage Center
  • User3204286 · 2+ years ago

Thank you for having a great memorable day.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Billie Jo · Married on 03/16/2013

The ladies were wonderful for my wedding day and they were extremly kind and accomadating

Sent on 04/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2013

Brenda did a great job in helping coordinate that everything went smoothly with our wedding! Even though I was a "do it all myself" kind of bride she was great at offering suggestions :)

Sent on 05/31/2013

Coordinators were wonderful and the venue is beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Amy · Married on 12/30/2012

I was very impressed with the staff at Frisco Heritage Center! They always promptly responded to my inquires and gave me their cell numbers in case anything came up. The customer service was just outstanding - as a bride I appreciated their flexibility, availability and pleasant attitudes. I would DEFINITELY recommend them for any event! They are very professional and helped give us input at the Rehearsal (we were not really sure what to do). There are so many venues out there but quality staff are hard to come by and these ladies really went above and beyond to help us out whenever they could.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Katharina · Married on 11/17/2012

Brenda and Joni were amazing. The venue was more than we expected at the price we paid. Joni was there to help every step of the way, and there to calm me down when it got a little stressful with the planning. Joni helped out in many ways on the day of the wedding and helped it run smoother, and even fixed a small hiccup that we had. The Venue was beautiful, and put the perfect touch on our wedding with its beautiful design.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2012

Brenda accomodated us in every way! We had a wedding reception here and it was perfect. Everyone talked about how nice it was and how well it all turned out. Perfect setting for my daughters country vintage them.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2012

Outstanding venues - super quaint, clean, great shape. The coordinators provided very personalized service and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

Everything was great. We held our ceremony and reception at The Depot, we had about 70 people and it was perfect.

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • F

Russell · Married on 04/14/2012

The Frisco Heritage Center is a great place to have your wedding if you are looking for that vintage/antique feel to your wedding venue. The city of Frisco keeps the venue very clean, and the people (event coordinator) I had was very organized and professional (Brenda). I got email responses back very quickly from Brenda. The Frisco Heritage Center was very flexible and willing to help in any way they could to make sure my wedding dream was fulfilled. I definitely would recommend the Frisco Heritage Center along with Brenda as the event coordinator.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Frisco Venues's reply:

Thank you Katie. I am so glad all of your expectations were met. I know your Mother said you peeked in the window of the Chapel before you booked with us and fell in love the it!
    You and your mother had everything so organized and the decor fit in with every building from the flowers from Patty Ann's Florists to the china and mason jars filled with your favorites from Katie and Russel. Come see us!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 03/10/2012

Imperfect Perfection

Frisco Heritage Center was the perfection to our imperfect day. Brenda made our wedding amazing! She has been there to walk through the process with us hand in hand to make sure our day went perfectly. We had some hiccups through no fault of the venue or Brenda, but our day was wonderful. The venue was perfect with it's quaint feel and definitely hit the nail on the head with our rustic country theme. The depot is absolutely beautiful...the chapel is breathtaking and the Crozier House is absolutely adorable! The venue was definitely the icing on the wedding cake for the beginning of our happily ever after!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2011

This is the perfect venue for a smaller wedding. The chapel was so quaint & perfect for the look I was going for. Loved the vintage feel of the whole Frisco Heritage Center! The rental fees are very affordable for brides on a budget! Loved the whole experience & I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2011