Frisco Sandwich Company Reviews

7 | Frisco, NC

7 Reviews for Frisco Sandwich Company

Maggie · Married on 06/07/2014

Tia and Tracy are incredible, and the food is out of this world! They helped us to stay in our budget, even when we had more guests than initially expected. They even expected that we would have more kids than expected, and whipped up chicken fingers for them. Tracy's food was very impressive, all of it (too many things to name all). Tia gave us great advice for the planning all along, and on the day and night of the reception she made sure everything ran smoothly between set up, timeline, cutting the cake, etc. More than that, they treated us like family. We feel lucky to have met them!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Wonderful food for our special day. Tia and Tracy made it easy for us to sit back and enjoy our day. They went above and beyond for us to help plan our reception. We highly recommend you use them for your next event.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Kathleen · Married on 10/26/2013

Tia and the Catering Company are absolutely amazing! After originally speaking with Tia, she blew me away. I felt like I had known her for years and she made me feel so comfortable about each aspect of our wedding at the Koru Beach Klub. She helped not just with the catering but gave us help and suggestions for other details! The food was top notch and Tia made sure my husband and I were able to try everything and even made us some food to-go. Our guests from Fairbanks, AK to Boston, MA raved about the food and how wonderful their staff was. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Alexandria · Married on 07/06/2013

The Catering Company of Hatteras Island went above and beyond catering for me. Tia (wife of chef Tracy) was so incredibly helpful. We had previously booked a different caterer, and it didn't work out so when I first spoke to Tia, I knew immediately that it had happened for a reason. She worked so hard to keep me as close to my original budget as possible. She would call me and talk to me about wedding related things, that I hadn't even thought of yet. It was like she could anticipate any question I might have and addressed it before I could even think to ask it. I seriously cannot say enough good things about them. The food was excellent. They went out of their way to try something new, that meant more work for them, to give my husband exactly what he was hoping to have for dinner! I even had a family member call me the next day and say "I'm sitting here eating dinner and all I keep thinking about is how it isn't nearly as good as what I had for dinner at your wedding last night." Tia even boxed up left over appetizers and an additional meal for my husband and I to take on our honeymoon! I wish I could do it all over again and a large part of it is due to the outstanding service and food they provided!! If you are having any event on the Outer Banks, make sure to work with the Catering Company of Hatteras Island!!!

Sent on 08/02/2013
  • sanstis

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2012

The Catering Company of Hatteras Island was INCREDIBLE and was without a doubt the most reliable vendor I had throughout the entire wedding planning experience. They catered my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and I could not be happier with everything they did for us. Tia and Tracy Morris are the owners and we will never be able to thank them enough! I am still hearing about how amazing the food was and I know I will continue to hear that forever!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 06/29/2011

I would highly recommend The Catering Company of Hatteras Island! I was given so much help in planning my reception that went far above and beyond the call of the "caterer," and that was priceless! The food was fabulous and beautiful! The chef and all the servers were professional and courteous. I had many positive comments on the friendliness of the staff and the tasty food!

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/19/2014

Tia and Tracy were fantastic to work with!!! I enjoyed getting to know Tia on a personal level as we had talked over the phone for long lengths of time. The food was perfect and there was plenty! We had crab cakes and they were spectacular! My husband and I and everyone else loved it!! Thanks again, we will visit you at Pangea!!!

Sent on 05/25/2014