Frisco Heritage Center Reviews

101 | Frisco, TX

101 Reviews for Frisco Heritage Center

101 Frisco Heritage Center Reviews

Ben · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a surprise birthday party for my wife here and could not be more happy. The management team was very accommodating with the things we needed and everything was in place / happened on time and without any type of worry.
    We will definitely use them when we plan our next party.

• Z

Zebbie · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved this venue! I always wanted to get married in a church and this 100 year old church was perfect!
    I was very blessed to be able to have our Pastor come to perform our ceremony. The reception was at the Frisco Train Museum so that made it very unique.
    Brenda was my coordinator that the Frisco Heritage Center provided for us. Brenda was invaluable to making everything come together. She was very helpful with answering and responding to all of my phone calls and emails. If I wasn’t able to reach Brenda then I was able to speak with Joni who was very helpful as well.
    The Frisco Heritage Center is beautiful and will provide much class to your wedding .
    I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Zebbie for the kind words. I too very much enjoyed working with Tracey and you. Your story is so unique and sweet. You both put so much thought into this beautiful wedding at the Chapel and Frisco Heritage Museum. You both looked fantastic as did everything in the Chapel and the Museum. I loved the colors (especially the blues!). Great job and thank you again for choosing the Frisco Heritage Center Chapel, Crozier house and Frisco Museum for your wedding. Regards, Brenda

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I were married at Frisco Heritage Center in June of 2018. We can't thank Brenda enough for making our day so memorable. The venue and grounds are well-maintained and the Depot is gorgeous. We were even able to take a few photos in the old school house on site. The backdrop of the Heritage Center helped make our wedding a day we will never forget. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Frisco Heritage Center 8
    Frisco Heritage Center 9
    Frisco Heritage Center 10

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Allison! You two were awesome to work with with never a complaint and always double checking all details as I know you wanted this wonderful day to be perfect and it definitely was. Every detail was thought through. You both were beautiful as was all the decor! After Joni originally booked your wedding she told me how sweet you both were! Again congrats and thank you!

Jasmine · Married on 11/10/2017

This is a REALLY great venue at an AMAZING price. Brenda went above and beyond to make sure that Andy and I had the wedding of our dreams, and I will be forever grateful. I love the charm of this place, and I especially liked that I was able to hold my entire wedding in one place. The chapel reminds me of an old chapel from a movie and the Depot, where the reception was held, provided the perfect rustic feel that I was going for. I can't say enough great things. I definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Jasmine and Andy for this wonderful review! Of course you know I loved both of you! From the moment you booked I could see that love in your eyes. You were always so fun to work with and very appreciative . Your guests were too fun...especially the Brits. Stay in touch. Cheers to many wonderful years together. Brenda

Rosandra · Married on 10/29/2017

Brenda and Joni were great throughout the entire process. They worked with us on everything and made it so easy. It was a perfect wedding at the perfect venue.

Rosandra · Married on 10/29/2017

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Frisco Heritage Center 11
    Frisco Heritage Center 12
    Frisco Heritage Center 13
    Frisco Heritage Center 14
    Frisco Heritage Center 15

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Rosandra and Robert! We enjoyed helping your family with this exciting time in everyone's life! Wishing all of you a blessed marriage!

Alanna · Married on 09/24/2017

Loved working with the Frisco Heritage Center. They are all nice and wonderful. Very easy to work with and are willing to fit within your schedule for meetings, emails, and calls. Would highly recommend. Venue is very clean and the up keep us impectiable. Love them!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Frisco Heritage Center 21
    Frisco Heritage Center 22
    Frisco Heritage Center 23

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

I enjoyed meeting all your lovely family and friends. You and Joshua were great to work with and very kind to me. You both looked stunning and I hope wonderful memories were made that day.

Lesleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was beautiful and Joni and Brenda were wonderful to work with. You could call them anytime with questions. We used BJ's Event and Wedding planning and I could not have asked for a more beautiful, well organized, perfect wedding day. It was great working with all of you and I will be using this event center again. Lesleigh & Eric Heath 09/16/17

Sent on 09/22/2017

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Lesleigh and Eric! You two were so sweet and easy to work with! I am glad your wedding was everything you dreamed of! Hope to see you both again!

Bindhu · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful venue! :) Our guests of around 50 enjoyed the wedding. We luved the convenience of the wedding service and reception in the same area. The reception was at the Depot and we used an amazing decorater BJ’s Event Planning & Decorating. I highly recommend this venue & best of all you will be working w amazing wedding coordinators, Joni and Brenda. Please check this venue out, you will
    not regret it! :)

Sent on 10/06/2017

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Bindhu and Dave! You were such a beautiful bride and the wedding dresses were spectacular! Very memorable wedding day for us too!

Tina · Married on 08/25/2017

Working with Brenda was very easy! She was always available when we had questions whether it was email, phone or text. The venue was the perfect setting for our Casual Country Wedding! Highly recommended!

Frisco Heritage Center 24
    Frisco Heritage Center 31
    Frisco Heritage Center 32
    Frisco Heritage Center 33

Trudy · Married on 08/19/2017

We had 50th vow renewal and reception. They helped so much with ideas vendors and ideas. Helped whenever we had a problem, so easy to work with and give imput to solve issues. Beautiful chapel and grounds and to have reception at same location!
    It was the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Trudy and Mike- Thank you for sharing your 50th renewal of vows with us! It was such a fun day for everyone and you did a wonderful job planning your wedding day Trudy!!

Laurea · Married on 07/08/2017

The venue is absolutely charming. Brenda Tighe is a wonderful coordinator. She is friendly and supportive. Our daughter's wedding was amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Laurea for the kind words. Everyone was so nice and looked beautiful! Regina with Bj's Event Planning and Decorating did an awesome job of decorating, set up and take down. The Pink Satin and Rose Gold Runners were so pretty. Your Aunt's catering was yummy. I know you are so proud of your daughter and new son-in law. Such an awesome couple. I really loved the video that was played during dinner of their engagement and Heritage Center engagement pictures. Your guests and family loved it too. So glad we could make this a dream day for all! Brenda

Jazmen · Married on 07/08/2017

Brenda was fabulous. She worked with us from day one til the end to ensure our day was perfect! She coordinated our rehearsal and ceremony like a pro. I couldn't have found a better place to have my wedding and reception at an affordable price.

Anita · Married on 04/02/2017

Joni, was professional and helpful. She was very quick to help and respond to questions. The wedding was beautiful in the quaint depot with specialty lighting added, for an extra romantic touch.

Shea · Married on 04/01/2017

We loved our experience with the Frisco venues! The venue is beautiful, we had so many compliments on our location. The coordinators are so great to work with and made everything easy on our wedding day! Thank you!

Shelly · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter and her fiancée fell in love with the chapel the moment they saw it. With it's beautiful stained glass windows, original wooden pews and tin roof, we knew it would be the perfect place for the vintage themed wedding we were planning. We also fell in love with the historic Crozier House and gazebo on the grounds, and they made excellent spots for photographs on the day of the wedding. Joni and Brenda were great at answering all our questions and guiding us through the planning process. My daughter's wedding was a same-sex wedding, and both Joni and Brenda were wonderful and made both the brides feel welcome and comfortable. The girls really wanted to have a church wedding, and your lovely chapel
    was the perfect setting for their dream day. Only negative was other people on the grounds trying to take pictures while the brides were doing their first look and photographs.
    Will highly recommend the chapel and Frisco Heritage Center to all our friends and associates.

Krista · Married on 06/16/2016

It was the perfect place for our rustic wedding it was exactly what we were looking for. They were very helpful and flexible. We would recommend them to anyone. We used the depot and it was very large for all of our guest and we used a room just for food. It was perfect. Outside was perfect for pictures.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Krista you did a great job decorating and we are happy you and Loren had such a wonderful day at the Frisco Heritage Center! Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us. Many blessings to you! Joni

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2016

We had both the ceremony and reception (60 people) in the Depot. Brenda was a great help and was a pleasure to work with. Everything flowed very well and they were very accommodating. The only issue we had was with the parking- since it is city parking, every photographer and several Babe's customers parked near the venue. It would be nice to have "Event only" parking.

Great value, beautiful location, clean, comfortable. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Christopher for the lovely review. Your wedding was beautiful and it was so fun working with you both months before your wedding. I loved the white rose-glitterballs that we hung for you with the Cafe lights. Every time I saw you before the wedding you were both laughing and lit up the room! Hope the magic lasts forever! Regards, Brenda

Kathi · Married on 03/25/2016

Where to begin......the venue stands alone all on its own. It is not only beautiful but adaptable for any occasion. Our wedding guests and ourselves absolutely loved everything about it. We worked with Brenda, who was not only professional but simply amazing. She very quickly and patiently responded to all of my questions concerning our upcoming wedding. It turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. We highly recommend this venue and Brenda as well, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Frisco Heritage Center's reply:

Thank you Kathi and Alan for this awesome review. I am happy and sad! Happy that your day turned out as you dreamed and planned but sad not to see your cheerful smile every month when you would come out to make more decorating decisions! The Depot was like a museum to walk through with all your cute decor! It was a well thought out and beautiful day. Your wait staff and reception coordinator Minok were also outstanding. Keep smiling! Brenda.

Sharon · Married on 10/25/2015

We rented the chapel for the wedding and the Depot for the reception. It was easy to do and convenient since they are on the same property, We loved the chapel because it was simple but very lovely and can seat at least 200 guests (by my own estimation). The Depot is spacious and has enough room for many tables. The guests that came were very impressed with it, as were we. I like the overall look of it with all the wood and high ceiling. There is plenty of room for a caterer to set up. Joni M. was my wedding coordinator and she is just the best! Very quick to answer all your questions and explains things very well. It was a pleasure to have her help us with all the wedding planning and especially on the day of the wedding when I (mother of the bride) was freaking out! She also returned my deposit on the Depot reception hall is under a weeks time. I was very satisfied with this venue.

Sawnya · Married on 10/03/2015

This is a beautiful venue and the price is fantastic. The staff who maintain the property for the City of Frisco are very friendly and helpful. Everything ran smoothly. The only draw back is that the location is free to the public so there are a lot of people walking the grounds taking pictures. If you can handle that, then I highly recommend this location for your next wedding or event.

Joni was absolutely amazing to work with and helped everything run smoothly for the wedding and rehearsal. We felt this was a very good value for the money as we wanted the ceremony and reception at same site. Highly recommend!

Joni was amazing to work with and very helpful. I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for a perfect wedding.

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

Our wedding venue had to change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. The Heritage was available and more than accommodating to our party. The facility they provided was beautiful and perfect. They also had a staff member there to help us run rehearsal and be there at the wedding to ensure a smooth wedding. This was a great experience!