97 Reviews for Frisco Heritage Center

Wheelchair Access (3)
Clean Up (2)
Set Up (2)
97 Frisco Heritage Center Reviews

This is a REALLY great venue at an AMAZING price. Brenda went above and beyond to make sure that Andy and I had the wedding of our dreams, and I will be forever grateful. I love the charm of this place, and I especially liked that I was able to hold my entire wedding in one place. The chapel reminds me of an old chapel from a movie and the Depot, where the reception was held, provided the perfect rustic feel that I was going for. I can't say enough great things. I definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brenda and Joni were great throughout the entire process. They worked with us on everything and made it so easy. It was a perfect wedding at the perfect venue.

Profile Picture Rosandra, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Profile Picture Rosandra, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved working with the Frisco Heritage Center. They are all nice and wonderful. Very easy to work with and are willing to fit within your schedule for meetings, emails, and calls. Would highly recommend. Venue is very clean and the up keep us impectiable. Love them!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was beautiful and Joni and Brenda were wonderful to work with. You could call them anytime with questions. We used BJ's Event and Wedding planning and I could not have asked for a more beautiful, well organized, perfect wedding day. It was great working with all of you and I will be using this event center again. Lesleigh & Eric Heath 09/16/17

Profile Picture Lesleigh, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking

Beautiful venue! :) Our guests of around 50 enjoyed the wedding. We luved the convenience of the wedding service and reception in the same area. The reception was at the Depot and we used an amazing decorater BJ’s Event Planning & Decorating. I highly recommend this venue & best of all you will be working w amazing wedding coordinators, Joni and Brenda. Please check this venue out, you will
not regret it! :)

Profile Picture Bindhu, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Indoor

Working with Brenda was very easy! She was always available when we had questions whether it was email, phone or text. The venue was the perfect setting for our Casual Country Wedding! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had 50th vow renewal and reception. They helped so much with ideas vendors and ideas. Helped whenever we had a problem, so easy to work with and give imput to solve issues. Beautiful chapel and grounds and to have reception at same location!
It was the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Trudy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is absolutely charming. Brenda Tighe is a wonderful coordinator. She is friendly and supportive. Our daughter's wedding was amazing!

Profile Picture Laurea, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brenda was fabulous. She worked with us from day one til the end to ensure our day was perfect! She coordinated our rehearsal and ceremony like a pro. I couldn't have found a better place to have my wedding and reception at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Jazmen, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Joni, was professional and helpful. She was very quick to help and respond to questions. The wedding was beautiful in the quaint depot with specialty lighting added, for an extra romantic touch.

Profile Picture Anita, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our experience with the Frisco venues! The venue is beautiful, we had so many compliments on our location. The coordinators are so great to work with and made everything easy on our wedding day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Shea, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter and her fiancée fell in love with the chapel the moment they saw it. With it's beautiful stained glass windows, original wooden pews and tin roof, we knew it would be the perfect place for the vintage themed wedding we were planning. We also fell in love with the historic Crozier House and gazebo on the grounds, and they made excellent spots for photographs on the day of the wedding. Joni and Brenda were great at answering all our questions and guiding us through the planning process. My daughter's wedding was a same-sex wedding, and both Joni and Brenda were wonderful and made both the brides feel welcome and comfortable. The girls really wanted to have a church wedding, and your lovely chapel
was the perfect setting for their dream day. Only negative was other people on the grounds trying to take pictures while the brides were doing their first look and photographs.
Will highly recommend the chapel and Frisco Heritage Center to all our friends and associates.

Profile Picture Shelly, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was the perfect place for our rustic wedding it was exactly what we were looking for. They were very helpful and flexible. We would recommend them to anyone. We used the depot and it was very large for all of our guest and we used a room just for food. It was perfect. Outside was perfect for pictures.

Profile Picture Krista, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both the ceremony and reception (60 people) in the Depot. Brenda was a great help and was a pleasure to work with. Everything flowed very well and they were very accommodating. The only issue we had was with the parking- since it is city parking, every photographer and several Babe's customers parked near the venue. It would be nice to have "Event only" parking.

Great value, beautiful location, clean, comfortable. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We rented the chapel for the wedding and the Depot for the reception. It was easy to do and convenient since they are on the same property, We loved the chapel because it was simple but very lovely and can seat at least 200 guests (by my own estimation). The Depot is spacious and has enough room for many tables. The guests that came were very impressed with it, as were we. I like the overall look of it with all the wood and high ceiling. There is plenty of room for a caterer to set up. Joni M. was my wedding coordinator and she is just the best! Very quick to answer all your questions and explains things very well. It was a pleasure to have her help us with all the wedding planning and especially on the day of the wedding when I (mother of the bride) was freaking out! She also returned my deposit on the Depot reception hall is under a weeks time. I was very satisfied with this venue.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue and the price is fantastic. The staff who maintain the property for the City of Frisco are very friendly and helpful. Everything ran smoothly. The only draw back is that the location is free to the public so there are a lot of people walking the grounds taking pictures. If you can handle that, then I highly recommend this location for your next wedding or event.

Profile Picture Sawnya, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Joni was absolutely amazing to work with and helped everything run smoothly for the wedding and rehearsal. We felt this was a very good value for the money as we wanted the ceremony and reception at same site. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5460810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joni was amazing to work with and very helpful. I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for a perfect wedding.

Profile Picture User5241723, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding venue had to change at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. The Heritage was available and more than accommodating to our party. The facility they provided was beautiful and perfect. They also had a staff member there to help us run rehearsal and be there at the wedding to ensure a smooth wedding. This was a great experience!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Frisco heritage center depot was reasonably priced and absolutely for my small rustic wedding

Profile Picture User4272585, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at the Frisco Heritage Center turned out beautifully. Jodi was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding and provided answers to all my questions. It was awesome being able to set up completely the night before the wedding and not have to worry about it the day of. All of our wedding guests loved the venue. This venue is perfect for couples that have an eye for DIY and really want to customize the space.

Profile Picture User3922792, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony was held at the Frisco Heritage Center white chapel and our reception at the Frisco Heritage Museum. The chapel is absolutely beautiful and the Museum was the perfect venue for guests to mingle, listen to some really good music and have a nice dinner.

Joni at the Heritage Center was great to work with. She was very responsive and a huge help in pulling together our special day.

We would recommend the chapel and the museum to other couples looking to have an intimate ceremony and a reception in a very unique setting.

Thank you to everyone at the Frisco Heritage Center. Our wedding was perfect!!!

Jo-Ann & Brent Nicholson

Profile Picture Jo-Ann, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brenda and Joni were great. We didn't see much of them but you wouldn't have known that. My beautiful wife and I have been married for over a month now and I'm enjoying the rain on this wonderful Sunday sitting next to my wife watching a movie with the kiddos and their cousin. Not like you needed to know that, lol. But, anyways, it was a hit. Music, tables, seating, lighting, square ft., stained glass windows, wood look of the reception depot. Loved it. Can't wait for our 10 year anniversary, let's do it again!

Profile Picture Kaz, 1/1/15, 1 Review