Frisch Creative Services Reviews

11 | Brunswick, OH

11 Reviews for Frisch Creative Services

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2015

There are no words to described how amazing our Wedding Party gifts turned out! We worked with Sarah, from Frisch Creative Services, and she truly put our vision to life when she designed the labels for the gift boxes we were making to ask our friends and family to be in our Wedding. Not only did she create unique cigar box labels but she also designed wine bottle labels as well as a few other special pieces. Sarah went above and beyond when it came to professionalism and creative design. We live out of state so our time was spent through email and phone conversations. Emails were promptly responded to and with each phone call we knew we had chosen the right vendor for us! Our gifts were a hit and everyone was blown away. My Fiance and I recommend Sarah and Frisch Creative Services to anyone and everyone.
    We cannot wait to see our Save -the-Dates and Wedding Invitations!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Ashlee · Married on 07/18/2015

Great company to work with! I highly recommend for wedding save-the-dates and invitations!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2015

I honestly couldn't have asked for more perfect invitations for my wedding!! They really captured what I was going for!! Loved them!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Nicoleta · event on 09/06/2014

It was a great experience to order the invitations for the Christening of my son from Frisch Creative Services!
    Excellent customer service, impressive design, and I got the invitations faster than I expected.
    If you are looking for an unique invitation, they work with dedication and professionalism!
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Lisa · event on 07/19/2014

Kristen designed exactly what I had envisioned in my mind!
    I have already hired her for another event that I needed personal invitations for!

Amanda · event on 10/06/2013

Kristen did and amazing job on my baby shower invitations.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Frisch provided all of the paper products for my wedding. From the save-the-date magnets to the wedding thank-you cards, Kristen and Sarah helped make our planning process so smooth.
    We worked primarily with Kristen - she was very flexible and helped us to find products that fit well within our budget. Kristen and Sarah designed all of our products with our tastes and preferences in mind.

I couldn't be happier with the products that Frisch created for our wedding! I would recommend Frisch to any bride!

Heather · Married on 11/24/2012

Kristen did a beautiful job with my invitations - completely exceeding my expectations. She listened and incorporated my ideas, and turned them into invitations that were better than I had imagined.

Sent on 12/12/2014

It was an absolute blast to work with both Sarah and Kristen in the design of my wedding invitations! They made the process so easy (and fun) for me! After our first conversation via phone, they then emailed me three beautiful designs based on the conversation, and they nailed it! I was very worried going into this process that I would have a tough time conveying the style and look that I wanted for the invite, and they knew EXACTLY what I wanted! Planning this wedding from another state, all of our correspondences were done either via email or phone, and even though I was never able to meet with them in person they were still able to pick up exactly on my personality and the style for the invite. They were very helpful throughout the process and willing to work with me to adjust a few things with the design. After I mailed out the invites (which were even more beautiful in person than on a computer screen) I received numerous compliments from many of the guests about the invites. My personal favorite was from a woman who (in the wedding dress business) said "Dear, I have been to too many weddings to count, but I can say, by far, that your invites are the most beautiful and elegant I have ever seen!" Can't get a better review than that! They also designed my "save-the-date" cards, the program for the wedding, and even the design of my thank you cards! Their creativity and designs are gorgeous, each design is unique and truly reflects the client's personality, and they are phenomenal individuals to work with. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4606244 · event on 10/17/2012

I ordered 1st birthday invitations for both my daughters from Frisch Creative Services. They turned out great and Kristin was great to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Artie · Married on 06/26/2009

My wife and I wanted to do something unique and fun with our invites. We also needed someone to help us find a visual focus for the rest of the wedding - colors and designs that we could run with and incorporate into other areas like decorations, party favors, ceremony programs and even our cake. Enter Frisch Creative Services. We provided Frisch with just a few prompts, including colors, fonts and general themes that we were fond of. From there they took over, delivering several knock-out designs ranging from traditional-chic to unconventionally creative, all while being mindful and flexible with our budget. Frisch also designed matching ceremony programs and a fun, Andy-Warhol-inspired party favor. This helped tie our wedding together visually and gave our florist and bakery something to draw inspiration from. Throughout it all, Frisch was easy to work with, accommodating to our needs and repeatedly gave us the wildly original designs we were looking for - all at a fantastic price.

Sent on 12/15/2014