Friendship Park Conservatory Reviews

Des Plaines, IL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kimberly Married on 09/23/2017
    The staff here was so nice and quick to respond to any questions I had! I had no idea such a pretty spot was in my town and I'm so glad we picked it. It has indoor and outdoor options, both of which are included in the rental fee, unlike many outdoor locations. Very pretty!!
    Jean Married on 10/16/2016
    This is the perfect venue for any intimate gathering. From the beautiful gardens, to the ever-helpful staff you can't choose a better location! It has the capability to be formal or informal, so versatility is Not an issue here. My husband & I were married here in 2016 & hope to celebrate other occasions here as well.
    Every question I had was answered promptly and the attention to detail is phenomenal. The only limitation is your own imagination.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/16/2008
    Friendship Park Conservatory is a beautiful treasure that I do not believe that many know about. I can not believe I found such a place that was so perfect for what I wanted. This place has access to outside and inside. My husband and I love being outside especially when it's so beautiful in the summer. We rented this entire place out. Since it is a conservatory, it is full of beautiful flowers and plants inside and out. You would never know from the outside all that it includes.

Pat, our coordinator there was so amazing, personable, helpful, and knowledable of the whole grounds. We had about 80 people for our reception where they could choose to be inside and see the beauty inside, or guests could also sit in the outside patio and relax there with the flowers and the fountain and garden. I was so excited that after our dinner we could dance underneath the stars.

This place is absolutely beautiful. I feel that it was very affordable. It had so much personality and was not just one big room but several areas for people to socialize in. I loved Pat and her husband who were also our bartenders for our special night. She was also so nice and did not even have to but helped us clean every detail of all the decorations that we brought.
    This place does not have a website where you can view the pictures, but you must visit this place to really feel the beauty and wondefulness.
    I was sooooo happy to have the Friendship Park as our reception place as well as Pat and everyone who was there help us so much.
    Alison Married on 06/20/2014
    Friendship Park Conservatory was truly a beautiful venue for my June 2014 outdoor ceremony and reception. The grounds and courtyard are stunning. Pat was great to work with, and they accommodated all of my wants and needs.

I would highly recommend this venue to others. So many people don't even know about it, which is a shame, because it really is a unique and neat location. Thanks to FPC for making my wedding day a truly beautiful and perfect day!