Friends Farm Reviews

80 | Belews Creek, NC

80 Reviews for Friends Farm

Beautiful venue and great people

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rhonda · Married on 10/01/2016

From the moment we first visited Friends Farm I was in love with it all! I knew my wedding was going to be amazing because of two sweet and amazing people! Mary Lynn and Pat were so accommodating and were always there to answer my questions. Most of all I have to thank Mary Lynn for taking the time to set up the beautiful table arrangements for my rehearsal dinner and the tables at the reception. They were so beautiful and creative! She's amazing! She also helped coordinate my wedding with our DJ Ray from Steel Impressions.. They are an awesome team! Pat "Mary Lynn's husband" was really awesome and super sweet! He was the muscle behind most of it all. We didn't have to lift a finger. He also chauffeured my girls and I from the cabin down to the venue "courtesy of beautifully laid out hay bale ride"! Their Farm is so beautiful and natural exactly what I was looking for. My friends and family felt very relaxed and welcomed! It's a magical place! My wedding was so beautiful and more than I could have ever dreamed of! My wedding is still being talked about :)

Thank you Mary Lynn and Pat for a Beautiful place to have a wedding!!!

Rhonda and Billy Williams

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/25/2016

If I could rate Friends Farm more than 5 stars, I would! Mary Lynn and Pat are the sweetest, most genuine people I have met and it was such a pleasure getting to know them and work with them over the past year. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for Kevyn and I. Our special day was absolutely more than we could've ever dreamed and it was all thanks to them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brendan · Married on 09/11/2016

Mary and Pat were great to work with we had a great time and made lots of memories here.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Friends Farm is an absolute beautiful venue!
    From my first visit, I knew this venue was the one I dreamed about and wanted to get married at. After going back for a second trip to show my dad and finace, they both loved the place as well.
    Mary and Pat are both wonderful people to work with and super nice! Always fast with responding back to, never a hard moment to get in touch with and let us visit the venue as many times as we liked up to our wedding day.
    They also have their on decorations that you can use, other vendors if you need help and even help with directing the wedding if wanted.
    I most defiantly recommend Friends Farm to everyone, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amber · Married on 09/03/2016

Mary Lynn and Pat are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met! Their Venue made everything! I don't see how my day could have been anymore magical. It was just like a fairytale. I told them before we left that they had a tiny piece of heaven. They were wonderful the venue was wonderful my day was wonderful and I thank them for that!! If I could give them more than five stars I definitely would!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amy · Married on 08/27/2016

Great people to help plan your special day! No complaints. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone wanting an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Holly · Married on 07/30/2016

Mary & Pat were marvelous to work with. We honestly knew we wanted to marry at Friends Farm because of how genuine and friendly Mary and Pat are. Mary always responded to my emails within minutes. When meeting in person, we never felt rushed. We did the all inclusive package, which comes with a DJ (Ray is great!), Photographer (Jordan Vines was fantastic), Catering (Everyone loved Smokin Joe's BBQ), a preacher (we ended up using our own though), and decorations. The list goes on with what is included. Well worth the money if you both have busy lives! Was so nice not having to deal with the hassle of searching for vendors. Everything went PERFECT. All of our guests had a great time, very relaxing atmosphere. Several guests told me that she walked around to let everyone know that if they needed anything to let her or Pat know.
    The property is stunning. Every picture we have the back drop is beautiful. I am so grateful to have stumbled upon this venue. We were very lucky to find this place!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amber · Married on 07/29/2016

Friends Farm worked with us so well!! The price was very affordable, and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an outside country style venue :)

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rebekah · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot get over how perfect and beautiful this venue is. As soon as we went to this venue and saw the beauty and met Mary Lynn and Pat, we knew this was the one. They are such wonderful people and so helpful. She always answered all of our questions right away and never had any issues with anything. She helped us as much as possible and was very open to our many visits before the big day. Wedding day was absolutely perfect! It was like a dream. She set up tables & chairs. She jumped when we needed her. She helped direct everyone where they needed to go. It was all around the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen and it was mine! Thank you sooo much Mary Lynn & Pat!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Friends Farm's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and your family!

Hayley · Married on 05/12/2016

I cannot express how happy I am to have been married at Friends Farm! First off, Mary Lynn & Pat are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Mary Lynn was so helpful with the wedding planning because I had no idea what I was doing. She always responded to my emails with a quickness and was so easy to schedule visits and photo shoots on her property. Both Mary Lynn and Pat went above and beyond my expectations to help with my wedding and I am so thankful to have picked Friends Farm! As for the venue itself; it's absolutely beautiful! You are surrounded by beautiful woods & flowers with a little creek running through and it looks like something from a fairy tale! It fit my vision perfectly of what I wanted for my wedding. Thank you so much Friends Farm for making my wedding an absolute dream!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2016

This venue was everything I was looking for! MaryLynn was amazing and so very accommodating!! I loved everything about my day!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Friends Farm's reply:

Thank you for choosing Friends Farm. Your vows that you shared were so very touching. Wishing you the very best!

Mary · Married on 04/23/2016

We can't thank Friends Farm enough for our perfect day. The grounds are so gorgeous and well-maintained. There are so many extras that set this venue apart from the rest. They help park cars, help older people get around, provide linens and decorations and then clean up! Mary Lynn was available and friendly leading up to my wedding, fielding many questions and visits with grace. What a special place. Thank you so much, Friends Farm!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Friends Farm's reply:

Thank you Mary K for the wonderful review. Your wedding was beautiful and we are so glad to have been a part of it! Best Wishes, Mary Lynn and Pat

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

We are so thrilled that we choose Friends Farm as our wedding venue!!!! They we such awesome people to work with, now I feel like I'm part of their family! Mary Lynn and Pat were very flexible every time we wanted to come see the venue. She made suggestions and helped us throughout the wedding planning process. She actually did all the decorations for our day as well! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding venue! We loved our simple, classic, country wedding under the moon light and by the blazing bon fire...it was perfect!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

The venue is beautiful and Mary Lynn and Pat are so sweet and was so hands on and helpful during my whole planning process anytime I needed them. Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better venue!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Awesome people and amazing place to get married!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jesseca · Married on 09/27/2014

The most beautiful place to have a very special occasion!! 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/13/2014

Mary Lynn and Pat are two of the sweetest people I have ever met. We fell in love with the venue the second that we saw it. They did a wonderful job accommodating our needs and went Out of their way to make our day special. We had a problem with my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets wilting at the very last minute, so Pat and a family friend helped gather wild flowers from the yard to Make new bouquets. They turned out beautiful and I was so impressed. If we had the chance to redo our wedding day, we would do it JUST the same.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Amber · Married on 08/30/2014

Mary and Pat were truly amazing to work with and made our wedding day absolutely fabulous! All of our friends and family loved the venue and felt comfortable from beginning to end! I would absolutely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

A special venue and wonderful venue for a special wedding!! Mary Lynn and Pat have a gem in nature!!! If you are getting married and wish for a unique venue, call them!!! You can tell they LOVE creating special moments and memories for wedding couples!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2014

I had my wedding at friends farm back in May. If I could go back I would not change a thing. This place is AMAZING!!! The owners are awesome people to work with when planing an event they help out in any way they can.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

Easy to work with. Guys loved shooting skeet.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Awesome place sweetest people you'd ever want to meet glad we found this place would do it all over again if we could

Sent on 10/08/2016

Kayla · Married on 04/02/2019

We called this venue and she got us in for a tour 30 minutes later that same day! It is absolutely beautiful even without decorations! She has everything you can think of and then some things you didn't even think of! Its perfect for a very personal and beautiful wedding! And oh so affordable!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Friends Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, hope to hear from you soon!

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

Mary Lynn and Pat are outstanding people and helped us pull off a great event! We loved the surroundings and the atmosphere they helped us create.

Sent on 07/01/2017