Friendly Lens Photobooths Reviews

5 | Richmond, VT

5 Reviews for Friendly Lens Photobooths

Gina · Married on 10/22/2016

Hands down the best photobooth ever! Tons of props. Tons of backgrounds. My husband and I just received our digital album and we can't stop laughing. Sean was so great to work with. The price was awesome. Our guests LOVED this photobooth.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kassidy · Married on 09/24/2016

Friendly Lens photo bus was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our September wedding. Sean & Allyson were fantastic -- their energy and enthusiasm made the experience a special one for all of our guests. They managed the event exceptionally well, and everyone was so excited to show off their goofy side with the hilarious array of props, wigs, and backdrops :) We couldn't be happier with the Friendly Lens experience -- and all the photos that we can look back on whenever we need a laugh! Thank you, Sean & Allyson!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Julia · Married on 07/30/2016

Friendly Lens was most definitely one of the highlights of my wedding day! My guests absolutely loved this, and were highly impressed by the set-up. Allyson and Sean were super flexible and accommodating to work with. They came to set up their brilliant vintage bus on the lawn next to our wedding venue. It looked absolutely amazing at our venue. The set-up seriously blew us away. They had so many props, costumes, wigs, backgrounds, this is not your typical photo booth, Friendly Lens really takes it to the next level. It was so fun seeing your guests put on wigs and get wild and silly with each other. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to add some fantastic memories to your wedding! All of our guests got to use it and they were able to take home pictures which made for some priceless memories! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you so much to Allyson and Sean for such a memorable night!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Brandy · Married on 10/03/2015

Ally and Sean are not only incredibly fun-loving and joyful people but they present the perfect combination of professionalism and personality that will make your guests comfortable enough to get silly! They provide quality equipment that is discrete enough to blend into any setting. There are more background choices that you'll know what to do with and props galore. Our guests choices ranged from tasteful black and whites with no props to pink flamingo background with boas and bacon suits. When we received our photos from Friendly Lens we were in stitches. We are so grateful that we included them in our special day... people are still raving about how much fun the photo booth was!

Sent on 10/28/2015

I highly recommend hiring Friendly Lens Photobooths for your wedding. We rented the Vintage pop-top Photobus and it was the life of the party. The products and services they have to offer are unlike any other photobooth business around. No one else does what they do. They have tons of unique costumes and their green screen background gives you endless backdrop options. The owners were very professional and made all the guests feel comfortable. I had many questions / requests leading up the event and never once felt as though I was bugging them. Really cool people with great taste.

Sent on 10/28/2015