Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings Reviews

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 6
Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 7

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

This was everything we were hoping for our wedding day and more!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Melissa Cofer · Married on 10/28/2018

Magical Waterfall Wedding

Friendly Falls is a magical spot for an intimate wedding. The staff is so warm and welcoming and the vibe there is so full of love.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 9
  • Susie

Susie Hermann · Married on 10/27/2018

The 2nd best yes I've ever agreed to!

The team at Friendly Falls did an AMAZING job from the first email, til the end of our wedding day! Beth was ontop of every email- quick responses, always on task, answered every question, flexible. She made the process so much easier, I am so thankful for how easy she made the whole process and calmed my nerves for a destination wedding! Her husband was the photographer. Very nice man! He was great at capturing all the love and fun in our large group (we brought 45 people with us)! He helped capture some of the most beautiful pictures by the waterfall I could have ever asked for! Scott set up the venue for the ceremony and dinner and made the meal on site! He was quick to work, helped ride elderly family down the hill on his cart as it was lightly raining, and made DELICIOUS food! Tina performed the ceremony. She brought all of the elements of us into it so perfectly! It was fun, light hearted, touching and beautiful! She met with some of our family as they started to arrive, which made everything unique to us. You would have thought she was one of our family memebers, she really knew how to capture and share all the fun and love that we share. As I mentioned above, this was a destination wedding for us. We wanted something smaller and more personal. So, we drove from the Chicago, IL area (as most of the family did). I was very nervous and skeptical about going so far, forgetting something, something going wrong- as every bride does... but this group of people made our wedding the BEST experience I could have ever wanted! Our package came with my flowers and his boutonniere, and the cake. Things that were not as important to me, but Beth helped pick beautiful arrangements and a delicious cake! Everyone loved every part of it (except the cold... but too bad I loved it lol)! I can say without ANY hesitation, that you should definitely check them out! We even had a guest appearance by Gnorbert the Gnome!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 10
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 11
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 12

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2018

We had a great time getting married at friendly falls. It is a beautiful place and the staff is very warm and welcoming. We had a very casually elopement and I couldn’t be happier with the result.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Thank you Taylor - what a happy day! Thank you for sharing it with us. ~Beth

Terri Lavallie · Married on 08/25/2018

Magical!!!

Wow! You must check this out! You will not be disappointed! Beth and Tina are so easy to work with - But, this place is Magical! If you are looking for a venue for your Wedding, you simply must look here. We had young children at our ceremony and I was told later that there would never be another wedding that could hold a candle in their eyes! Love it!! Thanks to everyone that made our Special Day so very special!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 19
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 20
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 21

Dianna · Married on 06/21/2018

everyone was so great at friendly falls we had our vow renewal in front of the water fall and it was so beautiful and I would recommend anyone who is thinking about renewing there vows or having a wedding look at friendly Falls to do it you will not be disappointed at all and they have different options. Thank you for making our special day even more special.
    Dianna

Sent on 07/20/2018

Thank you Dianna - We appreciate you choosing us for your Renewal! ~Beth

Crystal · Married on 06/02/2018

Friendly Falls was the perfect place for our small wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thanks so much Crystal! ~Beth

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2018

We had an amazing wedding at friendly falls. Everyone is so friendly and our day couldn't have been more perfect!
    Beautiful location, great people and LGBT friendly!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 22
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 23

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks Michelle! We are proud to have been hosting same-sex weddings for years & honored that you chose us for your Wedding. Thanks for sharing your photos! ~Beth

jordan · Married on 04/08/2018

My husband and I drove up from Florida to get married at Friendly Falls. The staff was super friendly (no pun intended) and made our wedding super special. The officiant at the property did beautifully with our ceremony. The place looks exactly like the pictures online so even if you cannot see the venue until the weeding, don't worry! They even provided a list of pre-approved catering companies (you can have an outside catering company as well), but they were also extremely professional and the food was delicious! Thank you staff at Friendly Falls for making our wedding unforgettable :)

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 24
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 25

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jordan - We agree, Chef Tony is a great option! We work hard to be sure your day is just how you want it - yours was so beautiful & filled with love... Congratulations! ~Beth

Jenny · Married on 04/04/2018

Friendly Falls was an absolutely beautiful location for our wedding! Everyone was very helpful and easy to deal with. They responded quickly to any questions I had and every detail was just as we discussed when we arrived. I would recommend Friendly Falls to anyone! We can’t wait to go back and visit again!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jenny...We hope to see you back soon! ~Beth

Evelyn · Married on 04/03/2018

Such an amazing wedding! It was just my husband, daughter, and I. Small and private. I was emailed often by Beth who made sure everything was correct and responded super fast to answer all my questions. The place may not look like much when you first arrive but behind that fence is a perfect waterfall and the friendliest people! Todd, the photographer, was super nice! He put us at ease and we shared many laughs with him as we posed for pictures. He also captured some super sweet candid moments between my daughter and myself. I was overjoyed to see how awesome our pictures turned out! Tina was super sweet and I can't thank her enough for an amazing ceremony! She brought tears to our eyes with her sweet words.
    Also the cake was not only beautiful but the best tasting! I wish I had asked who the baker was! I almost forgot the flowers! We chose wildflowers for bouquets and they were absolutely beautiful! Thank you to the florist who made them! They were perfect! I would also like to give a quick shout out to Blades Salon in Pigeon Forge for doing our hair! Great job and not over priced!
    Thank you friendly falls for an amazing wedding! Our day was perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us Evelyn- Your Daughter's flowers were a nice touch! We use Smoky Mountain Bakery for cakes & Little Pigeon Florist for flowers. We love supporting local businesses! ~Beth

Randy&William · Married on 10/13/2017

We enjoyed our day and would highly recommend this venue for a small intimate wedding. They made us feel welcome, relaxed and loved.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 26
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 27

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Randy & William- You just summed up exactly how we want our Couples to feel! Thank you for that & for sharing your photos with us. ~Beth

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

A very beautiful space for weddings

Great photo Amanda- Thanks for sharing! ~Beth

cheri · Married on 09/11/2017

Beautiful! We looked at several venues before deciding on this location. It was affordable and Beth was very good at answering all our questions. I have and will suggest Friendly Falls to everyone. The only hiccup in the whole wedding was skechty Wi-Fi at times for our music. Other than that it was perfection❤❤

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 28
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 29

Thanks Cheri...Your photos are beautiful! ~Beth

Jason · Married on 07/22/2017

We wanted a private setting for just the two of us and we found it. Beth nad her staff were very helpful in answering any questions we had. She is very considerate of your experience and took the time to do her best and make the ceremony as heartfelt as possible. We will be back if nothing else but to visit. Thank you all for the great wedding experience that we had at Friendly Falls.
    Jason and Maria H.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 30
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 31

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jason & Maria - what a beautiful couple! Come back and see us soon. ~Beth

Dorothy · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful enchanted place to make a special memory!

Thanks Dorothy! ~Beth

Jenifer · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding at Friendly Falls. We loved every single thing about it! The staff were very patient and helpful with me, and accommodated my concerns, wishes, and even last minute changes. My Bride Tribe and I were able to visit several times to get ideas and make plans for the big day. Everyone was so friendly and sweet! Never did I feel like I was inconveniencing them or they were tired of my questions. The Falls are absolutely gorgeous, and my wedding pictures turned out even better than I could have dreamed. I highly recommend having a wedding at FF!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 32

Great photo Jenifer! Your words mean a lot to us. - Thank you... ~Beth
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/10/2017

This is such a beautiful place and the people her are just amazing. They do the name justice, i would highly recommend and have highly recommended.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 33
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 34

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks Holly & Deanna! I have recommended your 'Chill After Party' idea to others who want a relaxing, fun time after their Wedding. The photos are awesome! Come back & see us soon! ~Beth

Christine · Married on 04/15/2017

We looked for something simple but very special! Friendly falls waterfalls weddings was beautiful! We would recommend them!

Thanks Christine... We appreciate you sharing your special day with us! ~Beth

Ally & Jason · Married on 03/22/2017

The water was flowing perfectly that day, last spring! (I'm convinced I'm God's favorite bride ever! He made it rain just for me!) Tina has that informal way of doing a ceremony that really makes it super personal! Thank you all so much for an amazing day!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 35

Thanks Ally-The rain is definitely good luck! Stop by and see us soon. ~Beth

Pennye · Married on 08/06/2016

Clyde and Tina made our wedding personal, beautiful, and EASY!! I would recommend Friendly Falls to anyone for large or small events. Great place to just sit and “chill”, much needed leading up to a wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Thanks Pennye.... Stop by and see us soon! ~Beth

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2017

We had an amazing experience here! My only thing would be to make sure to tell whoever is marrying you that you would like your vows read! We did not know vows would not be read unless we suggested it :( very strange. But other than that it was nice!

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Hello Meghan! That is really helpful feedback. Tina doesn't follow a script but is happy to if that is what the Couple wants. I will be sure to update the info I give our new Couples to include that. Thanks for helping us improve! ~Beth

Aly · Married on 05/05/2018

This was literally a dream come true. Close to downtown pigeon forge but remote enough to enjoy beautiful sceanery and privacy. Just before our ceremony, I received an email with arial views of each location available to choose from. It was the best way to choose from a distance. The set up was amazing and they knew just how to go with the flow the day of. Planning a wedding from 5 hours away was a challenge and nerve racking but they kept me at ease. I would do it 100 more times! We will probably be back for an anniversary party!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 36
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 37
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 38
    Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings 39

Friendly Falls Waterfall Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the beautiful photos Aly! Let us know when you will be back for your Anniversary! ~Beth

J · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked here a month in advance. Fate at its finest that the day we wanted just happened to come available the same day. Great pricing and they were very accommodating. The lady who runs it is super sweet! The only I would say is to bring a photographer with you, they do offer photography but I think I would bring my own. ESP if you’re comfortable with someone already. Very beautiful place just bring your own photographer. My brother did our pictures and it was perfect !

Sent on 03/14/2018