Friend of the Bride Reviews

3 | Allen Park, MI

3 Reviews for Friend of the Bride

Christina · Married on 07/25/2009

Thank goodness you do small jobs, although this wasn’t that small! I can’t believe you were only given two hours to decorate, but you and your team did a wonderful job, and created the room I dreamed of. Thank you for driving all the way over to pick up the decorations at my work! I already referred you to my hairdresser’s other customer, and will definitely tell others about how you made my life easier, even for something simple.

Ayisia · Married on 05/24/2009

We knew we would need help with our wedding rehearsal because Crystal Gardens only gives a half hour. I thought that didn’t sound like enough time, so I called Friend of the Bride just to ask some questions, and one was how long should the rehearsal be. Beverly said plan on an hour and a half. She said she could probably get it done in an hour with our large group, but likes to have an extra half hour just in case there are questions or unforeseeable problems.

Since we could only get 30 minutes at the venue, she said we could have a pre-rehearsal, so we did at my mom’s house. We met inside so she could explain everything, then we went outside and practiced up and down the sidewalk. It might sound silly, but we had fun! The most important thing is that when we had our quick rehearsal at Crystal Gardens we knew what we were supposed to do, except for readjusting where we had to stand (no grass or cars in the driveway this time!). I am so glad we had the two practices because there were set-up problems from the wedding before ours, and the ushers and groomsmen knew what needed to be done because Beverly had talked about it.

Beverly was very helpful in being available during the planning process. We only had to meet for a consultation once, and she was very thorough. Of course, I still had questions as time passed, but she never hesitated to be helpful. She has a lot of experience, but does not try to be bossy…she really listens and tells what will work and what won’t. Friend of the Bride is the best friend!

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2008

From processional picking to gift advising, Friend of the Bride was there every step of the way, coordinating and comforting. It was so reassuring to have someone experienced and intelligent to email, and about absolutely anything.

From coordinating 25 musicians and 26 bridal attendants, to pointing out concerns that would affect almost 400 guests, to the surprise flowers dedication for our mothers, her expert touch made our entire wedding experience more wonderful than it ever would have been. Beverly was even the pipe-organist for the ceremony! I know there were lots of other behind-the-scenes work that went into making our day seamless, and can't thank her enough for her guidance and friendship. We couldn't have done it without Friend of the Bride.