FretsandBows Reviews

7 | Greenville, SC

7 Reviews for FretsandBows

Mary · Married on 03/17/2018

Joe and Tracy were amazing! The music at my wedding was so beautiful and personal. I was sitting in a waiting area looking at the mountains listening to their beautiful music and thought that life doesn’t get better. They accompanied my daughter who sang a song and they kept up with her even when she changed tempo or came in early. It was perfect. They even scheduled rehearsal time to make sure my daughter was comfortable. Amazing!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Shanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Frets & Bows performed our ceremony music and did such a great job. Leading up to the wedding, Joseph was extremely helpful and accommodating with all our questions and requests. And, of course, the music was beautiful. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Jeremy · Married on 12/20/2014

Frets and Bows was extremely easy to work with and very communicative. The music was some of the best wedding music I've ever heard. I highly recommend Frets and Bows with 5 thumbs up!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Joseph and his wife's music was perfect for our rustic outdoor wedding! The music was beautiful... the combination of the violin and guitar was contemporary, but still gave us the traditional feel that we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Amy · Married on 09/08/2012

Joseph was able listen to my big but scattered ideas and help me plan a beautiful wedding ceremony! He made both the process and the service flow beautifully, and we got lots of compliments on our wedding music.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

Joseph and Tracy performed beautifully at our ceremony and reception. They have a large selection of songs to choose from and it really added a classy touch to our wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Very responsive & professional! I had a handful of song requests and one was definitely last minute and they were super accommodating!! I was amazed! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2014