FreshTracks Entertainment Reviews

FreshTracks Entertainment 5
FreshTracks Entertainment 6
FreshTracks Entertainment 7

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Rick was a huge part of why our wedding was so perfect and why our guests had so much fun!!!

We were planning our wedding in our favorite place, Mammoth Lakes, from a different state, so it was tough not meeting any of our vendors beforehand, but let me tell you, DON'T worry about that with Rick. He was super responsive to our phone calls and emails, he sent us helpful documents to help plan our wedding music, and he was even the one who really convinced us to go with our stunning venue - Kerry Meadow!

Not only was he great in helping us prep for the wedding, he KILLED IT on our wedding day. Everyone loved him and the music! His energy was amazing - he got people to dance who "don't dance," he took requests from our guests all night, and him coming out to jam to the "Call Me Maybe" request was one of my favorite things of the reception.

BOOK HIM - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 08/19/2016

When my wife and I first started planning for our wedding, we didn’t know how to start, nor where to begin. I was assigned with finding and interviewing a DJ to help plan our wedding.

I discovered Rick during my research, and I must say, that he is such an amazing person to work with! Starting from the beginning, he was a very easy person to communicate with. He was always responsive to my calls and emails, and always had my questions answered. He made me and my wife feel like his only customers! He worked very closely with us throughout the whole wedding planning process, arranged in person meetings as well as phone meetings to ensure that we are all aligned on the playlist, timing, event announcements, etc…
    Rick’s personality is outgoing, energetic, and fun. During our wedding, he seamlessly transitioned the music from one event to another, and was able to read the crowd perfectly. Rick made it easy for our guests to requests songs before the wedding, and even during the wedding. He’s great with names and speaking publicly without reading any notes. I remembered when he was walking with a microphone, without any notes, and was able to applaud and announce everyone’s names after their speeches about me and my wife.

At least from what I experienced, being a DJ seems like a great fit for Rick. He truly is passionate about the work, and about the music he plays. He seems so natural in what he does, and he’s genuinely a very friendly and funny person. He is very approachable, and is someone you can trust. My wife and I had a pleasure working with him, and we highly recommend him for any DJ services you may need!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Nicholas · Married on 05/29/2016

Look no further! Finding a DJ that fit exactly what we wanted was a top priority in our reception planning. We knew that we were bringing a large group that loves to party, and we needed a Dj capable of matching that energy. DJ Rick absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed the entire night. He managed to play all of our must play songs, mix in tons of our guests requests and never skipped a beat. Seriously the best dance party we could have hoped for. A huge thank you to DJ Rick for taking care of such an important part of our night, you are the man!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Laura · Married on 05/27/2016

Rich was awesome - he spent time getting to know us, and played exactly what we wanted. He did a great job of getting the party going, without being too heavy on the mic. Loved him!

Sent on 06/14/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Laura got after it on some TLC, legend!

Tessa · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Rick is one of the best choices you will make for your wedding. To start, we were planning a destination wedding in Mammoth and had no idea where to even start for a DJ. We were given a recommendation for Rick and once we had the initial meeting, we knew that Rick was the right choice for our wedding. We have a pretty big group that loves to dance and had no doubt that Rick would be the guy to keep our guests dancing simply based off of his positive energy and passion about what he does. A great bonus is that he is a Mammoth local, so he knows the venues and has some great suggestions for other vendors!!
    Once we booked Rick, he made the entire process seamless. Not only was he very responsive over email and phone, which was a huge help when planning a destination wedding, but also met up with up with us when we went up on vacation just to hang out and brainstorm some song choices.
    Fast forward to the day of...Rick couldn't have been better. He was super organized, but more importantly kept the dance floor packed! His energy and planned song choice never let the party die down; it was awesome to have all ages love the song choice and want to dance the night away. Rick did a great job capturing our us through the music!
    If you are looking for a great DJ and a great person to work with, DJ Rick is your guy. Thanks for an amazing wedding and awesome party, Rick! See you in Mammoth!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kellie · Married on 05/01/2016

My husband and I planned our wedding in Mammoth from out of town, on a rather tight schedule. We didn't have any recommendations for a dj, so I started calling from a list provided by our venue to see who was available. From my first conversation with Rick, I instantly trusted him and knew he would be a good fit for us. Rick's positive personality and strong music background helped make planning our wedding ceremony and reception music so much easier.

My husband and I live about 6hrs from Mammoth, and we didn't have much availability to come to town to plan our wedding. Rick readily worked with us over the phone and via email, and he also made time to meet with us on a quick visit to assure we had just the right mix of music (since my husband and I have differing tastes in music!). Rick offered awesome suggestions when we were unsure of how to build the mood/ atmosphere we wanted to create at our wedding, and he helped it turn out even better than I could have imagined!

Rick's positive energy, upbeat personality, and willingness to work with a variety of music created the perfect mix for our wedding. He helped me plan several details that I was unsure of, and assured that we had exactly the right music for all the special moments of the ceremony. Our guests had a great time, spoke very highly of Rick, and the dance floor was hopping all night! Rick's energy and dance mix encouraged dancing from both young and old.

When I made some last minute music changes for important songs, Rick said "no problem!" and flawlessly incorporated my changes. I would highly recommend Rick as a wedding dj, his positive personality and enthusiastic approach were greatly appreciated!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Cori · Married on 04/08/2016

Having Rick as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made. Professional, fun and creative he made the daunting task of choosing the right music to not only represent us but shape the feel and mood of our wedding easy and fun. Loved his enthusiasm, suggestions and prompt responses whenever we had a question or idea, you could tell he loves what he does. Many of our guests came up to us and said how much they loved his energetic, bubbly personality, I'd use his services again in a flash and recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • Adriana

Adriana Hickman · Married on 03/08/2019

Life of the party

Oh my gosh, DJ Rick made our vow renewal such a fun event. He made it so we didn't have to remind him of anything. The night's activities proceeded smoothly. His super fun, high energy, personality was appreciated by all our guests.

Sent on 03/16/2019

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Sonidito!
    Thank you Adriana and Brian! You are a very organized bride, much fun and easy to work with.
    Yours was a most moving ceremony, Brham is amazing.
    I feel so honored to be there at your wedding day and to be a part of your epic love story. Cheers to you and Brian and 27 kids!

Billy Deane · Married on 07/21/2018

Billy Crystal wedding at June Mountain

DJ Fresh Tracks was the best DJ for our wedding at June Mountain! He was professional, responsive, fun, and helpful from day 1. He helped plan our set list and all of the details which made it much easier for us. His sound and light system is top notch and he can spin the joints with the best if them. We set the dance floor on fire, blew the roof off the mutha and dropped it like it's hot all night! If they hadn't kicked us out, Rick would still be spinning and we'd still be dancing.
    If you're looking for a fun, high energy DJ for any occasion, look no further. Hire Rick and let the dance party begin!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    FreshTracks Entertainment 8

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2017

Our planner helped us book Rick's services very late in the game -- only weeks to go until the wedding! He contacted us right away to find out exactly what we wanted. He was both very enthusiastic about our wedding, and very open to the syle we wanted. We had a tiny wedding, but he kept everyone up and dancing the whole time! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Mike · Married on 10/23/2015

DJ Rick is a very very very thoughtful professional in his service to his clients. If you are looking for a specific theme, "feel" to the music, or perhaps for your DJ to be invisible, he can do that. If you're looking for an MC that runs the show, provides a big and bright personality, and brings a certain energy to the night, he can do that as well. For our wedding, we asked Rick to do everything! He provided back-up processional music just in case we had any hiccups with our out-of-town quartet. In the last two days leading up to the wedding, I hit him with a request to provide a background track for a family member to sing over during part of our ceremony. He pulled it off flawlessly. Next, we asked him to rally the troops during cocktail hour and set the mood of for the special night we had ahead, and our entry song was so fun. Lastly, during dinner we asked that he just let the music speak for itself as we knew our families wouldn't need any help getting in the mood to dance.

What sets Rick apart in his profession is that he is experienced enough to know exactly how to tackle each need that you'll have, yet flexible enough to fit in your every request. I am so thankful that we chose him to help make our special day come together, he was better than anyone I could have asked for. Did I mention that he's a lovable and fun guy too?

Sent on 09/10/2016