Fresh Cut Wholesale Reviews

View more information

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Manuel and his wife Veronica from fresh cut Flowers were absolute sweethearts. Manuel was so patient with all of my constant changes and the ending result was stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful that I ever imagined. I gave him photos for inspo and he made it 10x better that what I expected. I highly recommend fresh cut flowers for any of your floral needs. They're work is absolutely stunning! Thank you for giving me my dream bouquet❤️
    Justien Married on 11/08/2014
    Fresh Cut Wholesale was so helpful with helping me pick the right flowers for my special day. I ordered my flowers 2 weeks before my wedding and they were able to accommodate my needs. Not only were my flowers in on time but they were beautiful and of great quality!
    Alex Married on 11/14/2009
    Manuel was great. He was patient with us when we were indecisive, and very flexible if our demands could not be met because of the season we were in. The flowers we wanted were damaged due to a very unexpected storm, and Manuel was quick to recommend the best alternative for us since we were already so close to the wedding date.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/30/2013
    The flower's were absolutely beautiful. Because he is a wholesale florist, it is easier to get flowers that are in season and you have to tell him ahead of time to make sure that he gets exactly what you want. We made the centerpieces ourselves but he was still able to get us the flowers that we wanted. He always gives his opinion when you ask for it and is very honest with you if he thinks the flowers you want will be nice or not.