111 Reviews for Fresh Breath of Hair

Salon (1)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
111 Fresh Breath of Hair Reviews

Such an amazing company and pair of ladies I found in Ariella and Jackie. My girls and I were beyond thrilled with our hair and make up for the best day of my life! Ariella did everything in her power to ensure I was happy; from hair cuts, to the hair and makeup trial, to the day of the wedding. Both women are amazing at what they do and have such sweet personalities to top it off! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

We got married December 9th 2017 and we used Ariella for hair and makeup services. I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about her and her team! She made me feel SO comfortable with every little and big thing! She was very flexible especially with changes to the bridal party and unexpected events. Ariella cares about YOU as a person- not just your hair or makeup that was my favorite part about working with her! I would highly highly highly recommend her and her teams services to any friend, family or complete stranger!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and her team were actually the hair stylists for my friends wedding and I took that as my trial and booked her the next day! I showed Ariella a few pictures during my actual trial and she took bits and pieces of everything and made my hair look so good! Ariella and her team were so awesome on my wedding day. They were able to do 7 girls including myself in my tiny hotel room with no problem! Everyone absolutely loved their hair. They really do awesome work! And are such amazing people to work with! They were so easy to connect with that we were just a bunch of girls hanging out getting our hair done! Fresh Breath of Hair is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Apisri, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The stylists were very friendly, professional, and friendly. I think the services were a little pricey compared to other vendors but worth it for the flawless look. The airbrush make up was amazing! My only recommendation would be to bring a couple pictures of how you want your hair and make up because some of my bridesmaids did not love their make up when they told the stylist to do whatever they wanted to.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and co. were fantastic to work with. There was clear communication throughout the process and they understood exactly what look I was going for. On my wedding day they were on time and kept to the schedule we had worked out, while making sure no detail was overlooked. Hair and makeup stayed put all day, and I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella & her team did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup for me, my 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 2 moms! It was a bit of a madhouse on our end, but everyone with Fresh Breath of Hair was on top of their game. No one in our party felt rushed and everyone ended up with hair & makeup that suited them and looked beautiful and natural. As the bride, I opted for airbrush makeup done by Jackie and felt extremely glamorous, but still like myself. She covered any semblance of a blemish and was especially adept at doing makeup for my mom and MIL that looked age appropriate, but special for the occasion. I also have very fine hair and Ariella was able to place clip-in extensions and style perfectly so that I had the volume I wanted and it stayed that way throughout the wedding day. In fact, my hair still looked great at brunch the next morning! I also appreciated Ariella's ability to deal with my demanding mother very tactfully and sweetly. She is extremely kind and very talented at what she does - I can't recommend her and her team highly enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Ariella was a bridal fairy godmother!! She had styled my hair when I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I had to book her. She styled all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my grandmother, and everyone looked gorgeous! As for me, I have incredibly thin, fine hair, and not much of it. It was my dream to have voluminous hair for my wedding, and goodness gracious did Ariella deliver! I have no idea how she did it, but she used her talent and skills (and I suspect a little bit of magic fairy dust) to give me the hairstyle of my dreams!! I LOVED my hair on my wedding day, and it stayed in all night long despite the fact that I danced like crazy! I have never felt so beautiful, and I am so grateful that Ariella was there to make my bridal beauty dreams come true!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella was absolutely amazing from start to finish. It was truly a pleasure working with her and organizing all that was needed for the big day. She is so sweet and professional and really does a wonderful job. Everyone looked so good! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella's team (Dina and Stephanie) were AMAZING! I liked the outcome on the wedding day even better than the trial and everything came out beautiful! I would highly recommend this team. Flawless execution which is really important for your wedding day. They also listen very carefully to any detail you want to change as everyone has their own personal taste - I would as I mentioned before HIGHLY recommend them and I am a tough customer. :)

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Fresh Breath of Hair about a year and half before our wedding. As soon as we had a venue and date, they were first on my list. I first met Ariella when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. She did my hair then and I was in love!! She listened to everything I wanted and the look stayed the entire night.

Years later, when it came time for my own wedding, Ariella and her girls did not disappoint. She is very responsive and ALWAYS goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy with their look! The week of the wedding came and I had second thoughts on the look that I wanted- Ariella made sure she fit me in to try again and make sure I was 100% comfortable. I ended up loving both looks and on the big day I couldn't have been happier! They were able to complete 8 INCREDIBLE looks and we were all thrilled!

It's amazing how they travel to you on the day of so it's one less thing you have to worry about. Their whole business is extremely organized and you can tell because they are able to just have fun with you the day of the wedding. All of the girls are extremely talented and SUPER FRIENDLY - every time I saw them it was like hanging out with your girlfriends.

We had Emily as our makeup artist and that's just what she is... an artist! She topped off all of our looks and made sure every girl was nothing less than fabulous! Simply amazing!!!

I can't thank everyone at Fresh Breath of Hair enough for being such a huge and amazing part of the best day of my life! I could keep going on and on about how wonderful these ladies are, but find out for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

I will send pictures as soon as we get them! XOXO

Profile Picture tara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Ariella and her team via Facebook and hiring them was one of the best decisions of my wedding. Ariella was very responsive and accommodating from the very beginning. She answered all my questions, even the ones that I thought were silly. On the day of, Ariella and Emily (make-up) arrived to my parents house on-time and fit right in with all of my bridesmaids. It was if we were just hanging out on a Friday night, chatting and laughing, which made everyone feel calm. They also provided onsite suggestions for my bridesmaids who were questioning their hairstyle and/or make-up ideas. In the end, everyone's hair and makeup, including mine own, came out beautiful. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and her team were phenomenal! Ariella, her other hair assistant, and Raye did an amazing job with our hair and make up. They were so friendly, kind, and flexible. Our bridal suite was in an old house so there were some issues with the electricity but, everyone was flexible and, it worked out in the end. Everyone in my bridal party looked flawless. We received so many compliments on our hair and make up. I am so glad I found Fresh Breath of Hair! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I would give Ariella, Emily, and the rest of the team 10 stars if I could! They did hair & makeup for me and SEVENTEEN other women for my wedding, and we all could not have been happier. These ladies seamlessly created looks from natural to full out glam, and the artists are skilled with every skin tone. Not only did Fresh Breath of Hair do an amazing job of highlighting everyone's best selves, but they also were such a pleasure to work with. Ariella (hair goddess) and Emily (makeup magician) made our 4:45am wakeup call painless with their bright spirits and can-do attitudes. They were more than happy to learn about putting on traditional Indian hair jewelry and flowers, and they didn't bat an eyelash when we had last minute additions and hair accessories.

I would recommend this incredible team of talented stylists/artists to anyone in a heartbeat. Call them. Now!

Profile Picture Meghana, 6/24/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Meghana, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I truly don't have the words to express how thankful I am for both Ariella and Amy and of course their talent. I had my trial with Ariella a year before my wedding and I truly couldn't wait until my wedding day to feel the way I did the day of my trial. She is truly AMAZING! Ariella and Amy were both so sweet, professional, and patient the entire morning while completing myself and 9 other ladies. They came to my parents house at 8:00am and made getting ready so much fun! We all absolutely loved our hair styles & my hair lasted until the following night!! I truly can't thank these ladies enough for their time, work, and patience!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I met Arielle and Fresh Breath of Hair 2 years ago, when I was a bridesmaid who had her hair done. When I knew I needed to book hair and makeup for my own wedding, I knew I had to book Fresh Breath of Hair. Arielle and her team could not have been better to work with! We had hair and make-up done for my mom and I, and hair for the bridesmaids. My Mom and I had a great time at our trial - Arielle and Rey were so open to talking through the look that we wanted, and adjusting the look. The day of my wedding there were punctual and had us ready before we were scheduled to be done! The fact that Arielle travels to your hotel makes the day morning so much easier and relaxed. I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I hired Ariella and her team to provide hair and make up for myself and our wedding party for our dream wedding at Hotel du Village. Ariella was extremely professional and well organized. She was responsive to all of my questions and patient with my changes. The trial was extremely helpful in thinking through the hair and make up for the day. Her team was on time, professional and does beautiful work. Ariella did my hair and Emily did my make up, both were stunning and exactly what I envisioned.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and Emily did hair and makeup for my bridesmaid, my mother, and myself! They did nothing short of an amazing job. They listened to our ideas of what we wanted, and knew exactly what to do to make us all gorgeous. I was completely amazed with the outcome of my hair and makeup! On top of this, Ariella was so professional and flexible. She was able to meet many of my needs including the many changes that I had a long the way. She made my day joyful and worry free! Thank you so much Ariella!

Profile Picture Genevieve , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and her team are the best in the business! Selecting a hair and makeup team can seem tough when you're planning a wedding from out of state like we did, but I'm so glad I picked Fresh Breath of Hair! My bridesmaids and our moms were so happy with their hair and makeup and they all looked gorgeous. And my hair by Ariella and makeup by Emily was beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was stunning!

And beyond all that, it was such a pleasure to work with this team. Planning with Ariella was a breeze and everything went so smoothly on wedding day. We had 13 women to get through and they were so organized and had everyone finished right on time. I will definitely be recommending Fresh Breath of Hair to any of my friends planning a wedding in the PA/NJ area.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and her team did an excellent job getting my girls hair and makeup done.

Profile Picture Candace, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and her team did mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. They were amazing! Not only was the hair PERFECT but they were sooo nice and super efficient, they kept things moving quickly to make sure we got everyone done in more than enough time (I had 11 bridesmaids!). And they came to my house so we all did not have to go out to a salon, which was huge.

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella was great to work with from beginning to end. She answered my e-mails promptly and making an appointment for a trial was easy. I am beyond picky about my hair, especially for events. Not only did she nail my hair but every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Fresh Breath of Hair to do my wedding hair on my big day. Prior to the event, communication was excellent and smooth via responsive emails. All pricing and services were clearly laid out and any questions I had were promptly answered. I had a trial a few months before the wedding day and that was a great process. I was able to meet my stylist and discuss my desired look with her. Once she had finished my hair during the trial, she made sure I loved it and was open to any changes I desired. A few days or so before my big day, my stylist who did my trial had a family emergency and I was told that someone else was coming in her place. This was a bit concerning, but since I am easy going and we were down to the wire, I hoped for the best. They sent Amy who ended up being amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. She was professional and talented. My hair looked amazing! My bridesmaids and the mothers also had their hair done, all of which looked beautiful as well. Their pricing is reasonable and their service is excellent. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariella and Emily were seriously the best thing that could have happened in regards to beauty on my wedding day. They were super helpful, nice, great with communication, and are incredibly easy to get along with. Getting your hair and makeup done is actually quite an intimate experience and they made you feel so comfortable. Every bride should hire them.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I reached out to Ariella, I knew I was going to book with Fresh Breath of Hair. She was so friendly and professional. My trial validated my great decision even more! Ariella made me feel really comfortable to communicate to her what I wanted to change for my wedding. Ariella and her team arrived on time bright and early for my day wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their and make up! We all looked beautiful! I highly recommend Fresh Breath of Hair for hair and make up. I couldn't have been happier! Thank you to everyone at Fresh Breath of Hair! I felt so beautiful thanks to you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews