28 Reviews for Fresh and Quick Catering

Italian (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Vegetarian (1)
House Wine (1)

The food was amazing!!! With our guest count at 130 there were no leftovers. Everyone kept going back to get a second plate! My husband and I opted for the Italian dinner since our wedding was held at a vineyard and we figure the Italian food would go well with wine :) there were so many choices of the type of food for your wedding. For example there was the BBQ dinner, and Hawaiian dinner, etc. Our Italian buffet meal came with your choice of salad, we did the ceaser salad. And you get garlic bread, get both meat and veggie lasagna. Penne pastas with both meat sauce and Alfredo sauce. And last but not least we got chicken Marsala. So many food choices for our guests and everyone loved it. I would highly recommend Fresh and Quick Catering for any wedding.

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/27/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

amazing service and amazing food

Profile Picture User5187848, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.3

Food came exaclty as we had ordered. There was more than enough to eat and many of our guests commented on how wonderful the food was.

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Grace Vineyards on 10/10/15, all the Steve, Alina and the wait staff was very nice and answered the million and one questions that I had and answered emails promptly. All our guest voiced compliments on how beautiful and awesome the venue was. The food, wine and champagne we delicious and exceeded our expectations. Tables, chairs, napkins, silverware, glassware and table cloths were provided. It was so great having a wedding venue and catering company in one made things so much easier. Venue was beautiful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Italian, Gluten Free, Champagne Toast, Specialty Wine, House Wine

This is a catering copy that has a beautiful wedding venue. I had so many people tell us after that this was the prettiest wedding they have ever been to. The venue is classy and elegant but its not overdone. I felt right at home here since you are in someone's backyard. The ceremony is outside near the vineyard and nicely shaded by trees and a garden. The reception backs up to a golf course and is under a permanent tent structure that has adorable string lights underneath. The food was a great price and very delicious but what was the best was the wine! It's a great way to have an open bar without overpaying. I loved it as a venue and it was so convenient that I didn't have to coordinate a caterer as well. I did my wedding all on my own, and they only thing I would say is that they won't help or do any wedding coordination.

Profile Picture User5251907, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, Specialty Wine

I'm so glad we used Fresh and Quick Catering at our wedding. Not only were they a preferred vendor at the venue I used, but they also did the catering for my brother's wedding 10 years prior. Alina, the Director of Sales and Marketing, was very professional yet also very personable. I had so many questions leading up to my wedding regarding the food, the linens, the napkins, etc., but Alina alleviated all of my concerns. She always responded so promptly and patiently.

The food and hor d'oeuvres were delicious. We were able to choose from a selection of excellent quality food such as prime rib and cordon bleu chicken as well as a number of different side dishes. Although our food was served buffet style, we still were able to use fine china and regular flatware yet not pay the "sit-down" dinner price.

I would highly recommend Fresh and Quick and would use them again for any big catering event I might have in the future.

Profile Picture User4015390, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was woderful. Staff sets up, serves,and does clean up. After my ceremony was over we were getting ready for pictures and they were right there with drinks in hand for us. We added their wine and champagne to our event and the prices were unbeatable and worth it.

Profile Picture User3769090, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I worked with Alina and she is a peach! I had the best wedding food at my wedding that i have ever tasted!!! The Hawaiian buffet is to die for!!! Many compliments. I wish they had a restaurant to go to for our anniversary!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can not say enough good things about Fresh & Quick Catering. Alina and her staff was so accommodating and attentive to all my guests on our wedding day. From the beginning, Alina was so easy to plan with, and she quickly responded to all of my emails and calls- and was so patient since I had an endless amount of questions. The entire staff made sure all of my guests had plenty to eat and drink, and were constantly answering every request. Working with Alina and this company was the best choice I made, and I am so grateful for their hard work- even dealing with unpredictable situations and guests :) I am definitely a control freak and wanted to be apart of every decision and Alina surpassed all my expectations. I even had guests coming up to me all night telling me how amazing the caterers were - and i would recommend them to everyone. Again, this company was absolutely the best and I will look forward to working with them for any future events.

Profile Picture User3725417, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This company did my rehearsal dinner & wedding. For rehearsal inner we chose the southwest buffet. It was delicious! It was simple and filling. We even had left overs! For our wedding we chose The Ultimate Buffet. It was so good that we ran out of food !!!! We had the left over taco buffet so we brought that out. These guys where very good and professional.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about the Grace Vineyards staff and this venue.
My husband and I got married here in April 2013. We loved the venue from the moment we saw it. It is beautifully kept and was exactly what we were looking for for our outdoor carnival-themed wedding.

The staff was very friendly throughout the wedding planning process. I had a lot of questions and consistently emailed them. They were very responsive at getting back to me. The few times where I didn't hear back soon, they apologized and proceeded to get back to me.

They were very flexible in letting us do things for our wedding that aren't often done, like have a cotton candy machine with a generator and have lawn games.

The wedding day was amazing. They executed everything perfectly so the day ran so smooth. If there were any hiccups or issues, I didn't even know of them.

There is a variety of places to get great photos--the vineyard, the barn, in front of the southern plantation house, etc. The grounds are really beautiful and require minimal décor.

Their menu is delicious and very affordable. We chose the BBQ buffet and many guests commented on how good the food was.

And the wine is fantastic! We tried all the varieties at a tasting pre-wedding, and they all are amazing!

We had looked at several venues before booking Grace Vineyards, and they definitely give you the most for your money. The staff took care of everything and at a great price. We were so happy we chose to have our wedding at Grace Vineyards!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Grace Vineyards is a fabulous venue and you get a lot with the price you pay. The food is delicious. The ceremony space and reception space are beautiful even without a lot of decor. I liked that we had freedom to decorate. What I didn't like was that you can only get to the venue 4 hours before the ceremony. We started taking pictures two hours before, so that only gave us 2 hours to set everything up. As a bride, I couldn't be out there, so everybody else was scrambling around trying to set things up in two hours. It would be nicer if we could get to the venue earlier in the day so that things could be set up with enough time. That's the only reason they didn't get a 5/5 score. There are plenty of amazing spots for pictures. They include wine and champagne in their drink prices, but if you want beer, you have to purchase that yourself. Also, they touted the Hampton Inn & Suites in Lodi as their preferred hotel because they offer a free shuttle. It turns out the shuttle is an 8 person van that only makes 2 trips. We had to pay extra for the second' shuttle. I felt that I was kind of lied to! Overall, everything was beautiful and they worked hard for us. If you are looking for an outdoor venue in the Sacramento area, I would definitely recommend Grace Vineyards!

Profile Picture Elise, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I picked Grace Vineyards for our ceremony site/ reception venue. The food was also catered by Fresh and Quick Catering. Our main goal in choosing a venue was finding a beautiful, outdoor venue that could fit within our tight budget. After seeing this venue online, we couldn't wait to check it out in person. After having seen about 15 other sites, we instantly feel in love with Grace Vineyards and knew we would have our wedding there. Not only is it absolutely beautiful (especially in the spring!) but the food is delicious and the staff is so helpful and professional!! It was also the best-budget venue that we found that fit all of our criteria!! We would highly recommend this venue to any couple who wants to get married and celebrate in a gorgeous environment and eat some delicious food!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/12, 3 Reviews
4.1

We used Fresh and Quick Catering for our wedding reception and would absolutely recommend them to others. They showed up and set up the dining area beautifully, and the staff were professional and more importantly, polite and attentive to our guests. They were very flexible and worked with us on appetizer and meal choices that would fit our budget. They are a fantastic find and you can't beat the price. We were so impressed and our guests all complimented the food. I only gave a 2 for responsiveness because it was a bit difficult to get emails/phone calls returned, but in the end the quality was great and they really followed through :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a beautiful service, a great tasting, and the serving staff were wonderful. They even used our photobooth and signed our guestbook as a surprise. This caterer is the best value for your money. We had so much delicious food, great appetizers, and the price per person was the best we could find anywhere! You won't find any other caterer like this. Just perfect.

Profile Picture Alena, 10/1/11, 2 Reviews

great food

Profile Picture Jeannette, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! If there were any hiccups in how the day ran (which I am sure there were) I never even knew about them. I felt like I was getting married at a home, not some wedding factory that just pumps out weddings every 6 hours.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The pictures don't do it justice. All night the guests were raving about the location. There are so many great options for photos!

Steve packed up all remaining food and liquor for us at the end of the evening. He made sure that extra items were returned (i.e. cake server, cake topper etc).

I rated a 4.5 on responsiveness b/c it does take him a little time to return emails, but he always returned them. When I made extra requests for cut up limes at the bar-he went above and beyond and also got oranges for the Hef too! I know it seems like a small thing but it does make a huge difference!

I highly recommend Grace Vineyards to any bride looking to get married! It was seriously the best day of my life. I can't thank Steve and is staff enough for that.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
3.2

Grace Vineyards:
The overall location was beautiful and set up well for what we were looking for. The tent was set up as we had hoped as well as the bar/food service area.Overall the location was beautiful and well priced. Steve was open to the ideas that we had and allowed us to share our ideas as well as helped to implement them. However, there was a wedding the weekend before ours (during a VERY rainy day) and due to this the grass was trampled in areas of high traffic. Although we were promised that the grass would be fixed before our wedding it was not. Some areas had been covered with a green rug while others were simply left trampled. I understand that in some cases there is nothing that can be changed but, I wish that Steve would have been honest with us from the beginning and said that the grass would/could not be fixed. Did trampled grass ruin our day? No, however I felt that it was of no concern to the owner which rubbed me the wrong way.

Fresh and Quick catering:
The food was excellent and exactly what we had ordered/asked for. There was more than enough to feed all of guests. However, when we asked about taking the remaining food home we were told that there was nothing left (shortly after a bridesmaid watched the food being removed for the buffet line and taken inside). Again, did it ruin the day? No, but it was a little upsetting that the food we had paid for was not given to us.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/17/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was really good and the service was great. They were also very professional. Our guest loved the food and we couldn't been happier that we chose them. The food was worth the money. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture mary, 2/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food, and very professional. They served everyone on time, and I myself loved the food. Even if you're on a lower budget, the catering is cheaper compared to other services we checked and well worth the money.

Profile Picture Hailey, 12/16/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was delicious! Staff was very professional and organized, and everything went flawlessly. Our guests absolutely loved the food, and could not have been any happier!

Profile Picture Peter, 10/12/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food, service, and presentation were outstanding!!! I highly recommend them, there was a ton of food the only downside was our last two tables did not get prime rib :(

Profile Picture Shelby , 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The catering was amazing very filling food and the way they set up was very professional.The cake was delicious and ended up better than we had hoped.

Profile Picture Luis, 2/14/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Delicious food! Very professional staff! Everyone at the wedding really loved the food!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

For the price, you cannot go wrong. Staff is great as well.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/13/08, 5 Reviews