Fresh Air Farm Reviews

22 Reviews for Fresh Air Farm

1 User photo

Fresh Air Farm 1

Kenny Beall · Getting married on 03/04/2021

THE perfect venue for your special day!

Thanks Jennifer and company for making our day extra special. You focused on making our experience perfect in every way. The weather made a slight change of plans, but your team was able to flip things on the fly and all was good....and great! We can't thank you enough for your professionalism and your attention to details, which made for a perfect wedding. Our family and friends enjoyed every minute of the day/evening and we have you all to thank.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Joyce Jennings · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely perfect

I don't even know where to start. My wedding at Fresh Air Farm went above and beyond my expectations. It's a beautiful setting and we were lucky enough to have gorgeous weather for our night time wedding. There is nothing better than dancing outside under the twinkling lights. We chose to have a tent with the lights that framed the dance floor and it was perfect. Everything about the night was absolutely perfect. Jennifer and the staff were so helpful and always had a smile on their faces. I wish I could do it all over again. Thanks again for providing the most perfect venue for my wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Danette · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot say enough good about this venue and the people, especially Jen, who was amazing from beginning to end! We had an unfortunate DJ experience, whom we brought in from outside. I would say the venue DJ is worth the money, truly! Being familiar with the venue and limitations of equipment coverage outdoors is HUGE, so use them. Or at least require the DJ of your choice to go out and do a test run of his equipment! Other than that, our day went off without a hitch! The weather held off and it was a beautiful partly cloudy 78 degrees when the wedding kicked off, with a nice breeze that kept us cooled down on the dance floor! The food was amazing!!! Everyone was raving about the food! The only thing I would say about the food service is that it would take less time to feed 200 people if there were lines on either side of the table rather than servers, but I understand limiting portions to avoid running out of food! Everyone got plenty to eat and the fact that they donate the extra food to a homeless shelter made me feel so much better about it! All of the servers were so friendly and professional, I just fell in love with all of them. Jen is an absolute gem. She is on top of everything all the time! She responded to my incessant questions through email, phone calls and text messages always within minutes except the week she was on vacation, and even then she did respond! Our day was fabulous and the venue could not have been more perfect and beautiful. I can't thank them enough for making our day a success! Love, love love this venue and I will recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Fresh Air Farm 2

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Jen and her team were amazing!!! She went above and beyond to make our day the best possible even in undesired weather. The venue itself is so unique and perfect for an intimate wedding. The food was great and we received so many compliments! Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I fell in love with Fresh Air Farm from our first visit. The land is beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. Jen and the staff treated us like royalty and made our day run so smoothly. The event staff and DJ Craig did an amazing job serving and entertaining us and our guest even through a thunderstorm that blew over tables and soaked everyone. Even with the crazy storm, they made sure to move the party inside and kept everyone happy! We couldn't have been more satisfied!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved our wedding at Fresh Air Farm! Jen is the biggest help! She is there from day one to help plan and coordinate everything. The day of the wedding, Jen deals with everything to take the pressure off the bride and groom! She boxed up for extra cake and favors. The bartenders and other staff were very kind and we got so many compliments from guests regarding the food and staff. "The best wedding food I've ever had!" was commented multiple times. The guitarist and DJ were also coordinated through Jen with Fresh Air Farm, and they did an amazing job too! I really wish I could have another big party at the Farm just to experience it all again! We are so happy with our choice and we loved every minute at the Farm!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Fresh Air Farm was perfect for us from the second we made our first visit! I fell in love the moment we saw the barn and grounds.
    Jen was AMAZING to work with. I had a clear vision for our wedding day and she made sure that everything was in order. She offered great insights that helped me to create a wonderful experience. The day of the wedding, the staff was incredibly polite and friendly, accommodating and efficient, without being intrusive. Every possible need was met. I can't count the number of compliments I received from our guests, from the venue to the food to the service. We had a perfect day at the perfect venue.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't even know where to start!! Everyone dreams of their wedding day and Fresh Air Farm exceeded my expectations! First off, Jen was an absolute amazing help! Any questions or recommendation I had she was always quick responsive and so helpful! The week before the wedding, they posted an article about my husband and I which so many people loved and enjoyed to read. Jen took all the stress of planning the day of so I had nothing else to worry about! The barn was absolutely amazing and beautiful! I still hear today what a great time everyone had at our wedding! The pond in the back ground to the lights from the barn was just an amazing scenery. The food and drinks were great! Maddie and Jessica were bartending and took such great care of everyone!!! Jessica would come up to my husband and I and get whatever we needed!! She was on top of it and I couldn't of asked for better service! I could keep going on! Thank you Fresh Air Farm and team for going above and beyond for us and creating such a rememberable experience for us and our guest!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, thanks to the staff at Fresh Air Farm. The food was delicious, the décor was perfect and their flexibility was much appreciated. The DJ was very receptive to our special requests and created just the ambiance we were hoping for.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Deborah · Married on 05/28/2016

Just Awesome!
    Words cannot express how much fun everyone had! The wedding coordinator, Jen Day, had every item perfect down to the last detail! Always responsive immediately before, during and after the wedding. It was perfect!....The Food, the venue atmosphere, dancing under the stars and lights, s'mores by fire pits in rocking chairs, watching a spectacular fireworks display and a sparkler send off! The guests did nothing but rave all night! I could not give a higher recommendation for a more ideal country rustic wedding venue!
    Thank you Jen and Fresh Air Farm!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

I'm not surprised at all the Fresh Air has a 5 star rating. Jen and the staff at Fresh Air were amazing to work with. My wedding planning experience was not as stressful as I was told it was going to be and I give full credit and thanks to the staff at Fresh Air. My emails and phone calls were always answered in a timely manner. I received email reminders of payment due or decisions that needed to be made on my end. The property is absolutely beautiful. Our family and friends went on and on about how great the venue is and how nice the staff was and how delicious the food was. My husband and I chose fried chicken, beef burnt ends, cheesy garlic potatoes and green beans with bacon. Yummy! It really was the perfect venue for our family and friends and everyone enjoyed their time spend at Fresh Air Farm. We had our ceremony outside and we ate in the barn and danced the night away outside. I can't thank the staff enough for making our day truly "the best day of our life".

Sent on 05/25/2016

MacKenzie · Married on 11/07/2015

I just had my wedding at Fresh Air Farm on Saturday and it couldn't of been more perfect. Words cannot describe how caring, easy going, patient and attentive the staff is. 1. The venue itself. OH MY GOODNESS. It's absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony was breathtaking in front of the lake, the reception area was so cute and cozy. My guests were able to hang out by a bon fire and play yard games while we took pictures. Just amazing. 2. The food. I was a little unsure how it'd all turn out but the food was unbelievable!! Full of flavor and every single thing was absolutely delicious. My family got so many texts about where is was catered from, etc. They do all the catering in house and it is amazing! Very well priced for how amazing it is. 3. The staff. They helped me plan every detail of this wedding and I truly could not of done it without them. The event planning staff, (we mainly worked with Jen Day) were so sweet and helpful, helping us think of details that would have certainly gone overlooked. During the reception the waiters were great, attentive and quick and not too overbearing. They did all the tear down after the wedding which was amazing and packed up all of our decorations, leftover food, etc. and we picked it up the Monday after. They really allowed my family (and myself) to enjoy the event and not have to worry about running it. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The pictures do not even do it justice! It is absolutely beautiful and add the amazing staff on top of it and there is absolutely no way you can go wrong with a wedding here!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

We stumbled on Fresh Air Farm when we weren't really ready to look at venues yet, but instantly knew it was the one. We had our ceremony and reception there and we were completely impressed with every detail - the entire Fresh Air Farm team all made it so easy to just enjoy the day. Jen (and the whole team) was so friendly, helpful and flexible. She was open to any idea I had and was ready to help make it happen. It was an incredible relief to know they were taking care of the small details I had been stressing about for months! The whole day was seamless. We've had countless guests tell us how amazing the food was (and months later are still telling us that!), how hospitable the staff was, and how unique and beautiful the Farm is. They all truly made our day exactly how I imagined it.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/06/2015

Fresh Air Farm was an absolute delight to work with. We had our wedding during the rainy season and I was stressed out about the outdoor venue. My mom and I even visited the venue days before my wedding and it was down pouring. The staff worked with us to calm my nerves and helped us create a back up plan.
    We wanted a more casual venue/wedding and Fresh Air Farm was the perfect venue. It is perfect for brides looking for a country-shabby-chic location. I can't say enough about their food. Our guests STILL rave about it!
    Even though the heat was a problem, our guests had such a great time. From dancing under the stars to eating s'mores around the fire, we loved Fresh Air Farm!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/25/2014

Fresh Air Farm is a one-stop affordable shop and I cannot stress enough how incredibly amazing that is. Jen worked with us to ensure she had a clear understanding of our vision and then she just made it happen. Linens, tables, decorations, flowers, candles, signage, DJ, set-up, clean-up, parking, wait staff… EVERYTHING! We literally just showed up a two hours before the ceremony to a perfectly put together, stunning event. I got to finish getting ready in an adorably decorated Airstream, my husband-to-be relaxed in the Groom’s Lounge, and we knew everything was handled beautifully. And the food? Oh, the food! I have been to many weddings where the food is just meh. I mean, it can be hard to put together a nice meal for a large group of people, but Fresh Air Farm has really figured it out! Everything was absolutely delicious. From the freshly fried chicken and burnt ends to the cheesy potatoes and homemade rolls… YUM! Again, we still receive unsolicited compliments and I have several SoCal friends who have suggested going back to Missouri just to eat at Fresh Air Farm.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Karla · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Fresh Air Farm to hold our reception for friends and family after getting married in a private ceremony in Tofino, British Columbia. The staff at Fresh Air Farm was wonderful! The beautiful rustic barn setting, wonderful food, bar service, fireworks, bonfire with s'mores -- you couldn't ask for a better combination of elegant, memorable and fun!

Thank you to Anna and the entire staff for making the whole process so simple -- even when I was changing my mind about linen colors and fretting about potential weather (no problems there - the night was perfect.) We would recommend Fresh Air Farm to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Sheila · Married on 09/13/2014

One of the many wishes a mother has for her daughter is to have a "Perfect Wedding Day". Fresh Air Farm aided in fulfilling that wish as my daughter, Courtney Bridger (now Mrs. Isernhagen), had just that~~~A "PERFECT WEDDING Day"! Every request we made, and we made a bunch, was 100% fulfilled. Anna and Jen both worked with Courtney and myself from day one. Allowing us to don our "Flavor" of decorations in the barn and around the grounds was a Hit! The disc Jockey and photograher they recommended did an Oustanding Job~~~AND, the "FOOD"~~WoW---Best Tasting Catered Food Ever!! Every aspect of this wedding was echoed as "The Best" from all family members, guest, and friends in attendance. Thank You Fresh Air Farm & especially "Thank You" Anna & Jen Sheila Bridger

Sent on 09/22/2014

Laura · Married on 08/30/2014

If you visit Fresh Air Farm you will fall in love with the setting. It is beautiful and made for a magical wedding ceremony and reception. The staff is unbelievably kind, helpful, attentive and professional. They took care of every little detail to make our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect. We didn't have to worry about anything, and could thoroughly enjoy every minute of the fabulous night. If you are having trouble deciding between this and any other site, don't think twice about booking here. You will be very happy with your decision.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Love Love Love Fresh Air Farm! Beautiful venue, great service, and above and beyond staff! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Amy · Married on 09/29/2012

Rene was so super nice and awesome!!! She will bend over backwards to make it the wedding of your dreams. Loved the staff and the food was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Katelyn · Married on 05/12/2012

The people at the Fresh Air Farm made my wedding wonderful! They were all great to work with and allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams. The venue is beautiful and such a fun place. Loved everything about it!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

What a wonderful experience! From our first visit to Fresh Air Farm to check things out to our final good-byes on our wedding day - everything was done with excellence and care. Every question answered timely, every moment beautifully orchestrated, every decorative idea met with enthusiasm, every guest made to feel welcome. We had a perfect day. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how wonderfully smooth the event was run. Jennifer is definitely in the right business! She loves weddings and that was obvious from the moment we met her. If you're thinking about an outdoor venue, this is the place! If you're thinking about having your wedding at Fresh Air Farm, rest assured, your wedding will be in awesome, caring hands! P.S. Go for the fireworks! Wow!

Sent on 06/22/2017