French Lilac Co. Reviews

4 | Portland, OR

4 Reviews for French Lilac Co.

Mustafa · Married on 11/12/2016

First of all the flowers were gorgeous! A truly memorable bouquet for the occasion.
    I also liked the professional interaction with the owner, talking to her is really pleasant and she knows what to ask and to suggest. She also went out of her way to provide the roses I wanted on a short notice without incurring a high cost. Finally, she delivered the bouquet in person with her husband, that was a lovely surprise and super extra care that we appreciated. I strongly recommend French Lilac. Thank you Nadia!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Mihaela · Married on 08/20/2016

Fantastic service, beautiful flowers and bouquet! Really professional work, I would hire again since the flowers were so pretty! I was planning on doing my own flowers, however, I am so glad I didn't. The most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. Nadia Ly has a great eye for decorating and making everything look flawless and perfect. Worth it!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Lydia was absolutely amazing, from our consultation to the day off the wedding. She was on site and made sure everything looked perfect: which it absolutely did. The flowers at our wedding were so beautiful and she completely exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Nadia and her team did the most amazing job with our wedding flower arrangements. From the planning and idea collaboration to the final product, our flowers turned out even better than we could have imagined. AMAZING!

Sent on 08/01/2016