French Inspired Floral, LLC Reviews

15 | Austin, TX

15 Reviews for French Inspired Floral, LLC

allison · Getting married on 01/01/2027

French Inspired Floral truly was the highlight of my daughter's 16th birthday dinner party. Lachelle took my vision and turned it into reality. She surprised me with some spray painted berries as I wanted rose gold incorporated into the arrangement. It was such a special and personal touch! i was thrilled that my potted arrangements remained beautiful for a good two and a half weeks with the exception of a few stems that I would pick out occasionally. I don't know when my daughter's wedding day will be yet, but I absolutely know who my florist will be! Thank you French Inspired Floral!

Sent on 03/04/2017

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Allison for your very kind words! I've got her wedding penciled in!

Shelley · Married on 03/25/2017

We had Lachelle do the flowers for my son's rehearsal dinner and also for the wedding!! Could not have been more pleased. Everything was lovely! It was the finishing touch for a wonderful wedding weekend. Very easy to work with the whole way through!!! Highly recommend! She got the "look" we were hoping for!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Shelley, thanks so much for your 1st call and now this review! We, too, enjoyed it all! Hearing your vision, planning the elegant details and then executing your floral plan! It was good to have you all here to AUSTIN!

Josephine · Married on 03/04/2017

I absolutely LOVE flowers---a testament which is proved by the fact that I wear flowers in my hair every day! Needless to say, Lachelle was the PERFECT pick for our wedding because of her abundance of knowledge, beautiful aesthetic, and obvious devotion to all things floral.

She is so warm, engaging, and radiant, which made it a pleasure working with her! I first met her at the open house for our venue, Ma Maison, and fell in love with her style.

Her attention to detail and aesthetic helped make our March wedding at Ma Maison a big hit! Plus, not only was she punctual and wonderful at bringing our vision to life, but she also set up the most beautiful Plan B for the indoor ceremony (since I had initially planned for an outdoor ceremony, but it rained on our wedding day). Lastly, she is the kindest, sweetest person. My maid of honor was distraught to find out so much of the floral might just be decomposed, so she asked if she could bring them home to donate to local nursery homes, and Lachelle happily obliged. She is such a gem! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/07/2017

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Josie! My heart is full and smiling just thinking of you & Brandon!

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Lachelle was AMAZING. The tiny photos on her website don't give her beautiful work justice. When she arrived at my wedding with the gorgeous sandalwood centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, I was blown away. I found out after the wedding that my brothers may have accidentally taken some of the groomsmen boutonnieres, but Lachelle was able to pull a few flowers and succulents from the centerpieces and make new ones on the spot. She took care of everything so quickly that I didn't even know what was wrong. Hands down 5-stars for her work. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • I

Inna · Married on 02/18/2017

I really enjoyed working with Lachelle and her helper (I am very sorry I don't remember the name now). Both ladies were very professional and gave great ideas. Even though you see $$$, what you get are really good quality flowers that beautifully decorate the party and then your house for a good week to 10 days. We had an evening party in the club house (with dark colors). Lachelle suggested to include clear rectangular vases with candles and rose petals in addition to the arrangements. It brighten up the room and made it very festive. I will definitely come back to Lachelle when I need arrangements. She knows her business!!! Thank you, French Inspired Floral!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2017

Lachelle and her team were WONDERFUL! They did florals at our annual nonprofit fundraising gala -- a 650-person event at the JW Marriott. They were professional, friendly, servant-hearted, and they sought to create an excellent, budget-friendly, beautiful product for us -- and they succeeded! It was an absolute joy to work with them, and I recommend them to anyone with floral needs -- weddings, nonprofit, corporate, etc.

Sent on 01/31/2017

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your very generous review! We consider it a real privilege to serve you, Matt and the RBI team!

Libby · Married on 11/12/2016

Lachelle at French Inspired Florals was the right pick for my daughters wedding. The beautiful flower arrangements and bridal bouquet made this small gathering feel unique and special. I highly recommend Lachelle because of her professionalism,talent and personal touch. We were all able to enjoy the wedding and reception because she took care of all the details .

Sent on 11/22/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Libby! We love hearing that we provided the exceptional florals that you were expecting and were that part of your wedding, you didn't have to worry about! Lovely bride, lovely family, lovely day!

Teena · Married on 08/04/2016

French inspired floral is very professional, Lachelle is an absolute Angel to work with. Prices are competitive and the quality of my arrangements were very generous and arranged with a loving hand. Lachelle and her staff were early to my wedding venue and handled my arrangements with ease. My bouquet was in my dressing room upon my arrival, and as I left to walk down the aisle Lachelle the owner and staff stood by in admiration of me the bride. This company is very professional you can present a photo, and they will make your dreams come true!

Teena

Sent on 09/07/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Teena, we are so happy that you called & chose us to design for your wedding day. You and your words are very kind. Thank you!

Kim · Married on 06/16/2016

Lachelle is truly an amazing person to work with! Everything about her and French Inspired Floral is top notch. She has amazing eye for color, style and detail. I have not personally had the opportunity to use her for wedding services as I have been married 25 years but I have seen the work she does for brides. I am just in awe! She really gets to know her customers personally so that she understands their style and then takes that knowledge to create pure beauty. I have used her company several times to create floral arrangements that I needed to give to clients or friends. She goes above and beyond. I gave her the parameters for what I wanted in the arrangements and then to see what she put together was 10 times better than what I would have expected. Her flowers are so beautiful and fresh. I have also had the opportunity to take a few of her classes. I am truly amazed at her talent and willingness to share that with others. Lachelle has a big heart and loves what she does and it shows in her designs.

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Kim, thank you for your very kind words! It's always our pleasure to get your call and take care of whatever design you're needing!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Our wedding florals were an absolute dream and we are so appreciative of French Inspired Floral for going above and beyond anything we could have imagined with our budget. Lachelle and her team are truly outstanding. From the first call with Lachelle she was very helpful, cheerful, and understanding. I had absolutely no idea what kind of flowers I wanted but Lachelle was able to take our vision for the wedding, along with our rather tight floral budget, and translate it into the most gorgeous arrangements I'd ever seen, no exaggeration.

French Inspired Floral gave us a beautifully descriptive list of all of our arrangements and how we could use them throughout the whole evening. As one example, Lachelle created bouquets that looked lovely for the ceremony and equally beautiful in vases for table arrangements during the reception. FIF also sent us a Pinterest board with all of the flowers. I don't know the names of many flowers so it was great to visualize them in a Pinterest collage.

I never once worried about our florals throughout the wedding planning process, thanks to Lachelle. She was always very prompt with emails and phone calls. She was on time to set up the florals on our wedding day and everything was in place. I highly recommend Lachelle and French Inspired Floral to all brides!

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie for your very helpful and kind feedback! I still remember our very first conversation together - thank you for calling us! You were such a beautiful bride!

Allison · Married on 02/27/2016

French Inspired Floral is truly the best! I had them do the floral for my wedding and reception and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was! It was the most stunning design I have ever seen - yes I'm biased but it seems all our guests thought so from all the compliments I continue to receive. From the moment I met Lachelle, I felt right at home. She is the sweetest and so amazingly talented - I just can't say enough! Beyond doing amazing design and executing perfectly, she really cares about you, wants to learn your story, what you like/dislike and wants to building a relationship -it's not just about the business! I look at my pictures and just want to be amongst the floral all over again AND working with Lachelle! THANK YOU for making my day such a memorable one!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Allison, it was truly our pleasure! You and your wedding were stunning! Thank you for making that first call!

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

What a fabulous experience we had working with Lachelle. She is the best! Her creativity and talent is outstanding, but more than that, she listened to what my daughter wanted for her wedding. Communication was key, since my daughter was living out of the area, and Lachelle always included me as she shared ideas. Lachelle has the personal touch, and if you are lucky enough to have an upcoming event/wedding, I hope you will contact French Inspired Wedding; outstanding work, beautiful florals, and so positive with clients. Thank you Lachelle. I always wanted to work with Lachelle and her team!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Amy! We are delighted that you're so pleased!! It was a sincere pleasure interacting with you and working to design, create and execute Allison's wedding florals! Thank you for your kind words!

Kelly · event on: 04/19/2013

French Inspired Floral is amazing. Lachelle creates beautiful arrangements that LAST and has an eye for unique inspired designs. If you are looking for an amazing floral artist that listens to your ideas and brings them to life then French Inspired Floral is the place for you! So glad that I have someone I know I can count on when that special arrangement has to perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Kelly! What fun we've had knowing your sweet family & designing flowers for you, Kori & Tanner's events these past years! Thank you for this review & kind words! I'll be watching for your next call!

Kari · Married on 04/14/2013

My husband and I used French Inspired for our wedding at the Four Seasons (Austin) in 2013. Lachelle creates beautiful, unique arrangements with pops of color that brightened our service and reception! We were amazed by the quantity of time and personal attention Lachelle put into our event. She was quick to respond to email, we created a Dropbox folder to share ideas and she made sure everything detail was attended to. Even with a few last-minute requests, she stepped up to the plate and made sure we got what we wanted (including some bouquets for our rehearsal dinner).

Lachelle has a gift for making arrangements with lots of bright, gorgeous colors. My husband has since ordered a couple of bouquets for our anniversaries :o) We couldn't be happier with French Inspired and would highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/27/2016

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Kari! I smile every time I think of you guys! It was a pleasure on so many levels serving you guys with your wedding florals! I absolutely LOVED thinking through how we were going to "marry" the Norwegian with the Indian influences and seeing it all come together. Thank for your kind words and continuing to call!

Crista · Married on 06/23/2012

I loved working with Lachelle at French Inspired Floral! She provided the exact look that I was hoping for. Not only was she approachable and accommodating; her prices were more than fair. She helped make our wedding day stress free and did an excellent job. I would recommend using this company for any of your floral needs! What a great experience I had!

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Crista, thank you for writing on our behalf. I appreciate you and your business! Congratulations on the growing family! XOXO