Freeze Frame Productions Reviews

61 | Carver, MA

61 Reviews for Freeze Frame Productions

Stacey · Married on 09/20/2008

Paul was referred to me by a close friend and after seeing the results of my wedding video, I have referred him to many others. He was a pleasure to work with! The night of my wedding, he went totally unnoticed! No cheesy guest interviews or big, flashing lights. It was great! And the video came out great. My husband and I watch it all the time and 4 years later, I'm still very pleased with it. I'm so happy Paul was there to capture one of the happiest nights of my life.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Dan · Married on 02/23/2008

My wife and I were very happy we had Paul video our wedding. He was very professional and captured the moments perfectly. We would definitely use Freeze Frame again for future events.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Shea · Married on 05/14/2006

I love watching my wedding video evn now, 6 years later. Freeze Frame Productions captured every special moment of our wedding day and yet were not intrusive. I would highly reccomend Freeze Frame to anyone looking for a professioanl, quality video.

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2005

My DVD was fantastic and I loved that some of our honeymoon photos were included. I had a problem a year ago with our Wedding DVD when my 4 year old son asked to see it. I contacted Freeze Frame and they were able to format us a new one. Very Happy with this vendor who went above and beyond!

Alexis · Married on 09/15/2012

I wish I could give Paul more than 5 stars for value and quality. My husband and I just got our wedding video recently and could not be more pleased with the final product. When we initially met with him, he was very upfront that we would not have our video immediately after the wedding (although he did post a preview on Facebook for us to see within a few days!). All I can say is, it was 100% worth the wait. It's clear he puts a lot of time and effort into his work and he's very talented. He was completely unobtrusive during the wedding and still managed to capture everything.

Not only is the video wonderful, but working with Paul was great too. He went above and beyond his call of duty as videographer to help with anything and everything on the wedding day. I remember I couldn't find my throw-bouquet to toss at the reception (and the wedding coordinator was completely MIA), and Paul took it upon himself to go find it and bring it to me.

Great guy, great video, great price. Cannot go wrong choosing Paul Duchaney of Freeze Frame Productions.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Robert · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I used Paul from Freeze Frame Productions for our wedding last year. Paul was referred to me by a high school friend and came HIGHLY recommended. Weddings are expensive and people are ALWAYS trying to find ways to cut corners and save money. Many times one of the first options to get cut is a wedding video (in favor of still pictures instead). I am so glad we did not have to make this difficult decision. Paul's willingness to be flexible with our choice of plan, payment option, and no overtime fees allowed us to have video of our special day. Paul was easy to work with from the beginning. His laid back, but professional personality put me at ease from the start. Knowing Paul would be at the church filming before the ceremony even began, and would stay at our reception until after our very last song (which in translation means a VERY long day) gave us peace of mind knowing every special moment would be captured. Our wedding DVD from Freeze Frame Productions is easy to use. The main menu comes with easy links to the Highlights/Trailer, Outtakes, Ceremony, and Reception. Paul gave what felt like endless personalization options including background music. The video was worth every cent and we are so glad we have such a great representation of the day. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Paul and Freeze Frame Productions to anyone in need of a wedding videographer, or anyone looking to capture a special moment or day in their life on film!

Julie & Rob

Sent on 10/27/2013

Julie · Married on 07/23/2011

Paul was great! He traveled so far to videotape our wedding and stayed for way past the time that was expected. My husband and I hardly noticed he was taping the wedding! That's the way it should be.

I appreciated his upfront honesty saying that he was a no frills videographer, but when we received our video we were very satisified. Videographers can cost so much and I found his price to be very reasonable for the product we received in the end.

My husband and I kept talking about how we loved our videographer.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2006

I love my wedding video!!Very professional, all my family and friends were so impressed with the quality and creativity of our video. I would highly reccomend Freeze Frame Productions to any bride or groom.

Sent on 04/12/2012

We hired Paul to capture our wedding on video, and he did a wonderful job. The final product was beautiful. He even incorporated footage from our honeymoon! We would certainly recommend him.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Bethany · Married on 08/09/2014

Working with Paul was great. He was very quick to get back to all of our questions prior to the wedding. He was very professional in conducting his business. We hardly relieved he was there taping us, and he covered great footage. We will forever treasure those memories that he captured for us for many years to come. Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Bria · Married on 11/10/2007

Paul is great to work with, knows what he is doing and delivers a great video. I highly recommend

Sent on 08/04/2008