Freeze Frame Productions Reviews

61 | Carver, MA

61 Reviews for Freeze Frame Productions

Joy · Married on 04/11/2015

Paul was great to work with and video came out great

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jill · Married on 11/09/2014

Paul was an excellent videographer! He was very diligent about getting footage of everything during the wedding. He is very calm and easy to work with. He was also very discreet. He captures everything without getting in the way. He worked very well with our photographer and other vendors. Our wedding video came out beautifully! I was especially impressed with the quality of the sound on the video. It is so wonderful to have the details from our day captured! After comparing several videographers, Paul definitely offered the most footage (getting ready, ceremony, and full reception) for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend hiring Paul as your videographer! You will be glad you did!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Kate · Married on 10/01/2014

We were on the fence about whether or not to even have a videographer at our wedding, but after hearing some wonderful reviews for Paul, we decided that it was worth it. We couldn't be happier with our decision! The day is such a whirlwind and it was so comforting to know that someone was there to capture all of the special moments. In fact, we both feel that we could have written this review without even seeing the final product; that's how confident we were that Paul captured the day perfectly. Once we finally did have a chance to see the video, we were amazed at what Paul was able to create from hours of raw footage. There were so many moments that we had forgotten about, or weren't aware even existed, that we're now able to experience through this video. Paul was able to capture so much without being too conspicuous or obtrusive. I can't even tell you how many people are surprised to learn we have a wedding video because they didn't even realize we had a videographer at our wedding! Beyond Paul's talent as a videographer, he is just a great person to work with. He was helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, and his pricing is reasonable and very straightforward. We absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Kate and Mike Giles

Sent on 04/08/2015

Mark · Married on 06/21/2014

It was a pleasure working with Paul at Freeze Frame Productions. He was fun to work with and did a great job capturing all of the great memories from our wedding. He was very responsive and made our edits quickly and without question. The end result was a great video that we will be able to relive for years to come.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Freeze Frame was very easy/great to work with, and provided us a great quality video that we enjoy watching often! I would recommend them to another bride!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Karen · Married on 06/07/2014

Paul was an amazing videographer, he managed to capture everything without making it obvious he was there. We have a beautiful wedding video to watch over and over!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Christina · Married on 01/18/2014

Paul was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made sure to find out important details about our wedding and what we wanted in our video prior to our wedding day. The video he created for us was perfect! When we received our wedding video we were blown away by how much Paul was able to capture. It was ever better than we had imagined it would be! The most surprising part of this is that so many of our guests commented that they never even knew we had a videographer. Paul was able to capture every special moment without being intrusive. I cannot recommend his services enough. Originally I wasn't sure I even needed to have a videographer and I can now say that working with Paul was one of the best decisions I made. He is a true professional and our wedding video is something that my family and I will treasure for many years!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Meaghan · Married on 11/30/2013

Paul was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

We were unsure if we wanted a videographer for the wedding because a few events we have gone to that had a videographer was very distracting and always in the middle of everything. At the very last minute (about 3 weeks before the wedding) we decided to hire Paul Duchaney with Freeze Frame Pro, and boy am I glad we did. He was able to capture every special moment of the day without ever being a distraction.

The video that he made of our special day and all of the work he put into making it a movie rather than slices of the day was incredible! I could not have dreamed the video would have come out as wonderful as it did and everyone who has seen it has said the same.

I would wholeheartedly recommend using Paul for ANY videography needs. We will certainly be calling him again.

Sent on 04/23/2014

We had the pleasure of having Paul capture our wedding day. He was very professional was sure to check in prior to the wedding and the day of for any special requests. The video captured all the most important moments of our day and was edited very professionally.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Christie · Married on 08/10/2013

Paul was INCREDIBLE. I can't say enough good things about him. I was definitely one of those brides that had a clear and detailed vision of the exact wedding I wanted to have, which probably made me somewhat of a bridezilla at times when I wanted to make sure every vendor was doing their part perfectly. Paul never, ever made me worry about anything. He took care of it all. In fact, I felt so excited about what he was going to create for us. What bride wouldn't want that peace and excitement during their wedding experience? I had high expectations for what I wanted in a video, the souvenir from the wedding that was probably the most important thing to me and to my family, wondering how anyone could possibly capture my exact vision on film, but he exceeded my high expectations. He captured such special moments in beautiful angles (I have no idea how he got some of the amazing shots he did without me noticing him once at the wedding) and, let's be honest, he made us look great on a day when we were definitely feeling the warm weather! I also appreciated how he asked for our input on music choices for the video so we could use songs that were meaningful to us - but he also gave us great song recommendations for places we weren't sure about. There were a few frames I wanted to change out of the final video for personal reasons (e.g. a couple who broke up after the wedding) and Paul was so warmly open to the feedback, so kindly willing to make any changes we wanted. That meant a lot to me - that he put our wishes first with enthusiasm because it mattered to him to give us something we were over the moon happy with. He was an absolute delight to work with and he gave us the most special gift in a great wedding experience and a beautiful, moving wedding video that we'll cherish all out lives. Please consider working with Paul. Like me, you'll be so happy that you did.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Lacey · Married on 06/08/2013

Paul is amazing. I had a very short engagement, so time was of the essence and he was quick and thorough from the first moment I reached out to him via email. His contract is very clear and his pricing is very reasonable (and worth every penny!). Paul showed up on time and was so discrete no one noticed he was there... yet somehow he managed to always be in the best spot because our video came out perfectly! Paul had us choose a few songs to add to the background of the video and the way he included pictures at the end was also a beautiful touch. He also sent 3 copies of the DVD so we could give our parents a copy too- how great! We are so grateful to Paul for providing us with the ability to see the smiles on our family and friends faces and to relive the love that was in the room that day. I am so glad I decided to hire a videographer and am thrilled that it was Paul!

Sent on 07/23/2014

JANICE · Married on 09/15/2012

This review is from the Mother of the Bride. I cannot recommend Paul's video service highly enough. In fact, to call it a service doesn't do him justice as an artist. He beautifully captured all the important moments but also paid attention to countless small details which bring back the nuance of the day ~ from the private moment when the ring bearer was teary eyed before the festivities, to colorful flowers and leaves on the trees dancing in the breeze. This video does not make you feel like someone was on the sideline with a camera on a tripod but rather right in the midst of the action; I was rarely aware of Paul's presence while shooting, yet he was everywhere, capturing it all. The editing is beyond superb, with an end result surpassing all expectations. To top it all off, Paul could not have been more professional or more pleasurable to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Paul was recommended to us by a family member who had a great experneice with Freeze Frame Productions, so we wanted to learn more. We watched the video of her wedding and were amazed not only by the quality, but how he really captured every aspect of her wedding day. We were sold! Paul was extremely easy to work with, very friendly and really down to earth. He did an incredible job capturing our wedding day, and we are beyond impressed with our final product. One of the best things about Paul (and this is a huge compliment, I promise!), is that we never even knew he was there. He was never in our faces or our guests faces, there were no bright camera lights, etc. He did a perfect job blending in and still capturing every detail. We would highly recommend Paul and Freeze Frame Productions!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Patti · Married on 05/12/2012

Paul is such a great guy. He did a fantastic job getting video of special, fun and funny moments from getting ready to ceremony to trolley stops and reception. Paul got great video but no one felt he was ever in the way.

The wedding video for our daughter and son-in-law is so much fun to watch, Paul captured so many memorable moments for us.

We definitely plan to call Paul at Freeze Frame for our son's wedding.

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2012

Giving Paul & Freeze Frame 5 stars is easy. He deserves all the compliments and credit for great work that I can give. I chose Paul to videograph our wedding after he did about 5 weddings I attended. I loved working with him, he was so accommodating with times, traveling, helping to coordinate our "first look" and more. The full video came out better than we could have hoped. I love the voice over of us saying our vows as the video opens and he's showing footage of the venue. So creative! He also posted a short clip of highlights from the wedding on Facebook a few days after the wedding. It was so awesome to watch it on our honeymoon.
    I suggest Paul to all friends that are getting married. His prices are so reasonable for the quality and customer service you will receive. You won't regret it :)

Sent on 10/26/2013

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2012

I would highly recommend freeze frame productions for videography services. I couldn't have asked for a better story of my wedding captured on video.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Tricia · Married on 08/27/2011

I cannot say enough about Paul and his work with Freeze Frame Productions. He is incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He captured so many parts of the day that I missed and did it in such a way that was unintrusive. I don't think my guests even knew he was there and I certainly wasn't aware of him of the camera for the ceremony and reception.

In addition to being unintrusive and respectful, though, I was impressed by Paul's willingness to offer assistance or suggestions if I needed them (I remember I couldn't find the right way to carry the train of my dress in the rain and I remember Paul--having filmed more than his fair share of weddings--suggesting where I could find the fabric hook at the bottom), He really goes above and beyond and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Another nice thing Freeze Frame does is give you a $100 discount if you've been referred by a previous client.

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • User3619291 · 2+ years ago

Paul was very professional. The video he created for us was beautiful. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/21/2013

B · Married on 07/22/2011

Freeze Frame Productions (Paul) came to us through a recommendation and we are both so happy we listened! From the beginning to the end Paul did everything in a manor that calmed people, made them forget they were on camera. I no longer wonder how reality TV stars forget the camera is there, the manner at which Paul operates you truly forget he is filming.

Paul has worked two weddings since ours, off our recommendation, with a third coming June 21st. All family weddings so those recommendations are never given lightly...

We're big fans - You will be one too.

BLong
    thinktwicevineyards@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Sent on 05/15/2012

amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

Paul Duchaney's video interpretation of my wedding is PERFECT. I love the way he edited my favorite wedding moments. I highly suggest to have Freeze Frame Productions capture your wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Gretchen · Married on 05/14/2011

Professional, excellent product. Highly recommend.

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2011

Paul was very professional. The finished product is amazing. We love our wedding video. I can't say enough about Freeze Frame.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Tom · Married on 12/03/2010

Paul was amazing. He was early to the church and to the reception. Didn't get in anybody's way. Would recommend him to anybody and everybody!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Kellee · Married on 06/25/2010

Loved Paul! I highly recommend this videographer to any couple getting married. He was great, arrived on time, wasn't in anyone's face with the camera but captured it all. He worked extremely well with our photographer. Paul put up a short trailer on Facebook which was a great idea so everyone could see a sneak peak of what was coming up. This package included everything so there were no hidden charges. You can't go wrong with Freeze Frame, they were fabulous!

Sent on 07/16/2010

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2010

We called Paul last minute to video our wedding. He had the date open and worked with up to accommodate a price for our needs. Most of the time you didn’t even know he was there which is great because everyone just carried on normally. We were calling him the video ninja by the end of the night because you knew he was around but sometimes forgot. I look forward to seeing the final product from him to see what he really captured.

Sent on 07/01/2010