44 Reviews for Frederick String Quartet & Trio

Viola (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
44 Frederick String Quartet & Trio Reviews

Planning a wedding you deal with MANY vendors and I must say, Rita and her team were one of the easiest! She was so helpful, sweet, and responded quickly to any questions I had. I knew I did not have to worry at all about my ceremony music on my big day. Excellent choice if you would like a trio or quartet!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Frederick Strings added the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and cocktail hour. They were fantastic to work with, asked for and listened to our requests and the music was perfect. I highly recommend them for that special formal touch.

Profile Picture Robert and Jessica, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Flute, Violin

The Frederick Strings provided the most beautiful wedding ceremony music that we have ever heard; they played a variety of music and played it magnificently. You cannot go wrong if you book them for your wedding. Note, they are very busy; book early !

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had my wedding at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD and Frederick Strings played for my ceremony. They were so nice and responded to all my emails promptly. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful my ceremony music was!

Profile Picture Coe, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Frederick strings were great! Showed up prepared and promptly! Rita, the manager, is great at responding back in a timely manner. Music was beautiful for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture nicole, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Frederick Strings played at our daughters wedding and during the cocktail hour at ThorpeWood. Rita is very pleasant to work with and the communication was great. Everyone told us how much they enjoyed the music. It was diffently an added touch to the wedding. Thanks again Rita and the Frederick Strings.

Profile Picture Norma, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Rita is fantastic. We had a trio play before/during our ceremony. They make it very easy to choose music selections and have a great list to choose from. We wanted a song they did not have on their list and Rita found the sheet music and they played it beautifully for us. We had many guests comment after the ceremony how wonderful the strings/flute music was. They were great the day of. They set up and did their thing with little direction from us. We were very happy with the Frederick Strings.

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Flute, Instrumental-Trio

The Frederick Strings were wonderful and played beautifully for my wedding. I had the quartet, which involved three strings and a flute. Rita made things really easy for preparing the music selection and finalizing plans prior to the big day. Many guests commented how beautifully the Frederick Strings played. I highly recommend the Frederick Strings because they are experienced and perform beautifully.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Viola, Cello, Violin, Flute

The Frederick Strings provided a trio that played the most beautiful classical music for our wedding ceremony in New Market. Their sound was perfection! They have an extensive repertoire and allowed us to completely customize the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. And they were so easy to book and to work with - completely professional in every way while friendly and flexible. The music enhanced our wedding and made it a truly beautiful experience for us and our guests!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We could not have been happier! The Frederick String Quartet (including flute) added a beautiful and special touch in making the wedding ceremony absolutely perfect! Rita was so personal, professional, helpful and efficient in all of the planning that we had complete confidence from our first phone call throughout the entire planning process. We had a duet that was accompanied by the Frederick Strings which actually brought tears to the eyes of the bridal party - it was just so incredible. Very thankful that we made the choice to include Frederick Strings as part of our ceremony.

Profile Picture User4405353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was a beautiful addition to the ceremony. We had heard the Frederick Strings at our son's wedding and knew we wanted them for our daughter's wedding. They helped to make the wedding as special as we had imagined.

Profile Picture User4394747, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the string quartet play before and during my ceremony. Frederick Strings did a wonderful job and were easy to work with!

Profile Picture User4296980, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Fredericks String provided the ceremony music for my wedding at St. John's Catholic Church.
Rita has performed and organized the music selection for many weddings. She is a true professional.
They hit every note. I even had a soprano sing the Ave Maria for the bride entrance. They had never worked together but they sounded like they did.
After the wedding my husband and I discussed what was the most memorable part of our wedding and we both agreed it was the moment we both heard Canon D begin. He was at the altar and I was at the entrance of the church with my dad. It was our processional song. Frederick strings helped us create the perfect moment we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you.

Profile Picture Carla, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

We could not have asked for more beautiful music nor more professional service. We would recommend the Frederick String Quartet & Trio to everyone! Their website has a great sampling of songs to help people like me say 'I know that song' for classical arrangements. By going through their samples I was able to choose songs that I love and that were special to people in my wedding party. They made it so easy to choose a beautiful selection of music and were so easy to work with! Guests gave great reviews of what a classy and elegant performance they gave. We had a string trio with flute and Rita, the owner, gave great song feedback and assurance for song choices for an outdoor wedding. We initially chose a string quartet and she suggested having the trio with the flute b/c it was outside and the flute carried so well. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to be standing, holding my now husbands hands looking at him and hearing the music! Amazing! Seriously, the Frederick Stings are fantastic and I would tell you to book them without hesitation!

Profile Picture Poppy, 5/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a wonderful experience with Frederick Strings. My daughter's wedding was beautiful. The music was just fantastic, and really brought the homey feel that we were looking for. They were responsive to my emails and phone calls. I had no problems at all and can highly recommend them!

Dawn Konrad

Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Frederick Strings was a pleasure to work with

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was lovely - just perfect for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend the Frederick Strings !

Profile Picture Linda, 6/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I worked with Rita at Frederick Strings when we first decided to use a string trio (or flute/two strings trio). She quickly responded to my first request for information and provided a detailed quote and offered lots of information about they work. In mid-stream, a family member who is a professional musician decided to provide music for our ceremony as a wedding gift, and Rita quickly shifted gears and provided two musicians to join him. Close to the wedding date, Rita and I discussed all the details from the wedding planner (they provide a template for couples to complete about the music, ceremony, etc.) and her musicians were also able to perform with other friends/family members who were performing a song during the ceremony. They showed up early to make sure there was enough rehearsal time. The music was wonderful - everyone commented on how lovely it was and what a beautiful tone it set for our service. I can't wait to see the video to see all the great music I missed during the prelude! Would absolutely work with Frederick Strings and Rita again if I get the chance!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Rita and the Frederick Strings were great. Rita was accommodating, and wonderful to work with. It made all the difference for our wedding. I would recommend them for any event!!!
Corie Matijevic

Profile Picture Corie, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I knew when my sister got married in 2006 and invited the Frederick Strings to play at her wedding, I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding.

And six years later, the Frederick Strings went above and beyond to make our ceremony perfect. We were married at Mt. Vernon Inn, and had TFS perform during our service, cocktail hour and dinner.

Rita O'Neill helped make the planning process smooth, from the music planner she sends out months in advance to offering advice on the ceremony when asked. In fact, in the days before our wedding, I went through the music choices with Rita and she suggested having my husband walk our Moms down the aisle. I have to admit I didn't even think of it before, but it was a small detail that I (and everyone else) loved on our day.

The Frederick Strings have a huge repertoire of music to pick from, including samples on their website. I am a big fan of JS Bach, and Rita instantly knew what sort of music I'd like and dislike from their repertoire. Every piece they played during the 4 or 5 hours at our celebration was perfect, and everyone commented how classy it was.

I would without hesitation recommend The Frederick Strings to perform at your wedding, or any other event that calls for live classical music. My only regret that day was not being able to say thank you in person to Rita and the other performers, it all went by in a blur!

Thank you, Rita!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

First I want to say anyone deciding to use te Frederick Strings for any occassion is making the perfect decision. This group of musicians are nothing less the superbly professional. They help you plan your musical setting from start to finish. Nothing throws them. We threw in a last minute vocal for our daughters wedding and they saw to it that it went off without a hitch. Their music and their sound was given raves by all of our guests. When the need arises again they will be the first vender we contact. We have already suggested them to other friends for their planned occassion's.

Profile Picture Lee, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Rita was great to work with! She was very responsive, friendly, and calm, which made us feel better about how our ceremony would turn out each time we talked to her. They had a great list of songs to choose from and everything sounded great. I am so happy that we didn't skip this service for our wedding! :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Frederick Strings were the best touch to my wedding. As many wedding before my big day, you would have this wonderful moment where the bride and groom were exchanging vowls or getting ready to walk away for the first time as a married couple and the CD player skipped and ruined the moment. I was so happy to have choosen them for my wedding at Ceresville. Every guest there said it was the nicest touch walking up to the venue hearing the elegant live music as they socialized before the wedding. Rita was a pleasure to work with. You will thank yourself in the long run for live music from the strings for your wedding....

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Frederick Strings played at our wedding ceremony and during our cocktail hour at Stone Manor. We had a string quartet with flute and it was beautiful and elegant. We had my cousin perform a solo and the Frederick strings arrived early to practice with her before the ceremony. We have had multiple compliments from our guests about how wonderful the music sounded. Rita was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. Overall, I would highly recommend the Frederick Strings to everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Frederick Strings provided both ceremony and reception music for our daughter's wedding. They are an outstanding string quartet with an amazing repertoire. They were able to accommodate EVERYONE's musical taste. Rita, the group's manager was a delight to work with and provided experienced guidance as we made decisions and selections for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. You cannot go wrong with these wonderful folks!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/7/11, 1 Review