Frecklez Reviews

1 | New York, NY

1 Reviews for Frecklez

• GlenysValerio

Glenys · Married on 12/27/2014

My experience with Ativa Rembert and Frecklez Nik-Naks was absolutely wonderful. Ativa was very responsive throughout the planning. She informed me on every step she was taking. I was planning my wedding from Europe for our wedding reception at an art gallery in Hoboken, NJ and she made it easy. Since we couldn't be there to taste her food, we sent a good friend to do it and he loved it. We had decided on a Thai menu for the event because we both love Thai food and my friend who tasted it knows Thai food extremely well. The groom's family flew in from Italy and my side is from the area. She created a perfect menu that everyone enjoyed.

Her staff comprised her sister and her mother (who is so young looking that looks like another sister) and they were always gracious and attentive to all our needs. When we ran out of water, they quickly ran to get more. They set up and cleaned up in a timely manner and their demeanor was always positive and upbeat.

Since they keep it in the family, they are all invested in their business so they all take care of every aspect. They were dressed perfectly and always wore a lovely smile on their faces, which made everyone feel at ease.

I was very happy with Ativa and her family and I highly recommend them for your event. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be and that is thanks to Ativa and her company, Frecklez Nik-Naks.

Sent on 01/30/2015