64 Reviews for Freas Photography

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
60 Freas Photography Reviews

My now fiancé hired Mike for a surprise proposal shoot in Key West! Everything was perfectly coordinated, and I had no idea there was photographer shooting photos just behind the bushes while we were on the beach. Then we had an amazing photo shoot and our happiness and excitement is captured in a variety of shots with the beautiful backdrop at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park. We received our edited images so quickly as promised and I love them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So far we have only shot our engagement shoot, but it turned out to be one of the best experiences ever!!! Mike went so far out of his way to capture our dream photos and his creativity is off the charts amazing! The aniticipation for the wedding and the memories he will capture there is extremely exciting! Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gabby, 11/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've had the opportunity to work with Mike on multiple weddings, and I cannot begin to express how professional and creative he is with all of his clients! As a wedding planner, I appreciate how involved he is throughout the entire planning process. Mike is always in constant communication with his couples to ensure he captures their special day perfectly. One thing I've noticed, and really like about Mike, is that he always gets to know his couples and forms lifelong friendships along the way.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Micheal! He is amazing at his craft. He truly captured our personalities. I work in the wedding industry as a planner and I can say he was extremely professional, fun, organized, and creative. He made the day fun and relaxed. We were so happy when we received our pictures! They were perfect!
We highly recommend him for your wedding day.
Kelli & Chris

Profile Picture Kelli , 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike did an amazing job shooting our wedding! He truly captured how happy we both were that day and did a great job in including our dog in the photographs which was important to us. He was very easy to work with and was fast with sending the edited photos from out wedding. I highly recommend him for a photographer!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot keep count of how many times someone has told me that our photos are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. Just yesterday I was looking at the photos in a public place, and a complete stranger said, "Those are the best wedding photos I've ever seen. Seriously, I feel like I have to say that to everyone, but I really mean it this time."
My husband and I had a private ceremony in Key West with no family or friends, so we were nervous about having a photographer be the only person with us on our special day. Mike was the best! There were no awkward moments. It was like hanging out with an old friend who happens to be an amazing photographer.
Mike went above and beyond to help secure the ceremony location, find an officiant, and find great locations for photos. He took our ideas and made them better than we imagined.
One of the things that I love the most is that he doesn't edit the photos to make you look prettier or thinner. He uses light and angles to capture you at your best. You look like the best version of yourself, not like you were photographed with a filter. #NoFilterNeeded
The price was more than fair considering the quality of the photos. The only problem I have is trying to decide which photos to hang in our house! They are all so good!
If you are thinking about booking Freas Photography for your wedding, engagement photos, or any other event-- do yourself a favor and do it now. If he's not available on your date, you should change the date! He's that good.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was an amazing photographer to work with for my wedding! He does an excellent job of finding out what the vision is for the wedding ahead of time and builds the day from there. On the day of my wedding he was creative, energetic and listening to ideas while proposing his own to make sure he captured all the moments I wanted. He was open to what myself and my husband were asking for and knew exactly what direction to take during the entire day. Mike was completely professional, fun and produced amazing photographs that I will be able to enjoy for years to come from our very special day. Thank you so much for creating life out of our memories!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Creative. Genius. Best way I can explain Mike. So much I would love to say but I'll keep it precise. I was recommended to Mike through my Catering Manager. I emailed Mike to get information, and immediately got a response. Great first impression. Over the months leading up to Mike, I would ask Mike his opinion on certain things as my husband and I were doing destination so had no idea about anything Key West. I received nothing but true honesty from Mike and that is something I appreciate so much in a person. We grew a friendship and I truly enjoyed working with Mike and his team. The vision Mike has is unlike anyone else and aside from the venue, photography was the most important. Mike well exceeded our expectations. You would be silly not to choose him for your special day. Miss you already, Mike!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Michael is amazing! Even though our wedding venue was destroyed during hurricane Irma, Michael made every effort to still accommodate us and travelled to Fort Lauderdale to shoot our wedding.

Michael was energetic, our guest loved him and the photos he took were AMAZING! I really cannot say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend Michael Freas Photography.

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are pictures that capture a moment, and then there are pictures that go beyond that and capture a feeling. Mike Freas is that kind of photographer- the one you cross your fingers, pray to God, and wish upon a star for because you are counting on him to be able to relive the once in a lifetime experiences like a proposal or a wedding. Mike delivers the kind of photos that take you back to that magic, that surreal I can't believe he picked me love him to the ends of the earth feeling! Every time I walk by a framed proposal photo in our home or peruse our gallery on our wedding website, my heart skips a beat. Mike gets the moments you want and the ones you never would have thought of. I truly can't thank him enough; Alex and I loved our photos so much we used one for our save the date, one for our engagement party thank you cards, a wide range on display at our engagement party, and of course, collected them all into a stunning album. If you want quality, creative, and natural feeling photos and a personalized, thoughtful, and professional experience, Mike Freas is your guy!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Mike to shoot our wedding on January 19, 2018 was the best decision I could have made! With our wedding plans changing several times due to Hurricane Irma, Mike not only was accommodating but went above and beyond to make our day one to remember! He is the reason our wedding day was flawless. He takes pride in his work, loves his job and is one of the best photographers I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day

Michael went above and beyond the call of duty, he is very Meticulous when it comes to capturing the right moment. My wife and I are Very Very pleased with his work. We are grateful to have such a great photographer for our special day.

Profile Picture Brian, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and team were just amazing! My vision came to life through the photos and the day was everything I knew it would be! Matt and I are truly so happy with our entire experience! Highly recommend! True artist! Thank you! dawn

Profile Picture dawn, 7/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We were referred to Mike by a friend of ours and within seconds of meeting him, I felt like we had known him for years! He is an amazing photographer, and his work illustrates just that. He gets to know you as a couple and is able to easily incorporate your personalities into your engagement session and especially on your wedding day. He captured all the beautiful moments that made our day so special and now Jake and I and our family and friends will get to reminisce with the photos for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants someone that truly cares about capturing your day the way you have always pictured it. We became fast friends and it shines through in all of his photos. We will definitely be using Freas Photography for future family photo-shoots! He is the best in the Florida Keys. You will be so pleased if you are lucky enough to book him for your special day! Jake and I cannot thank him enough :) We will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only was Mike a fabulous photographer, but he helped my fiancé plan the idea for our surprise engagement shoot! So creative and professional!

Profile Picture Alli, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience with Mike! Our wedding was local for us but a destination for Mike and he spent countless hours researching the city before hand, and he flew in a day early to look at other locations. He worked well with the wedding party and was able to get us to relax and smile.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was PHENOMINAL! I honestly don't know what we would have done without him, he helped out with so much that wasn't even in his job description. My husband and I aren't big on pictures, but Mike made us feel extremely comfortable and at ease the entire day. He fits in as part of the crew/family and makes the entire experience fun and relaxed. All of our family and friends absolutely adored him and we even have friends that are wanting to bring him to Dallas for their wedding! Our photographs came out perfect; they are absolutely magical and captured everything that we asked for. If you are still unsure, follow his page on IG and Facebook, and prepare to have your mind blown! Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Freas Photography and Mike did such a wonderful job. Not only was he such a positive person to have around on the wedding day he was able to capture such wonderful candid moments that we can enjoy forever! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Mike photograph our wedding was like having a friend/relative with us the whole day. He was incredibly energetic and had an amazing vision for the entire day. He was friendly and accommodating to our guests. The end result far exceeded our expectations. Our gallery was beyond anything could have hoped for and/or seen from another wedding. The pictures look like they belong in a magazine. The entire experience from the first phone call to the last snap was fantastic! If you are getting married in Key West, Mike Freas is the only photographer you should contact!

Profile Picture TJ, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Sometimes in life you get lucky in love, you find your soulmate and vow to spend your life together. Finding someone to capture your love and special day means, you have to find your soul-photographer. I knew Mike was the one five minutes after we met. He is not only an artist and creative genius. He is smart and witty and so down to earth, you feel like he's family. This extraordinary talent shows in each one of his beautiful photos. Our day at the Hemingway Home was truly epic. Each minute, Mike was comforting and sweet and all the while you see his mind working, wheels turning, to create a vivid masterpiece only he could create. Mike, there aren't enough words to say how grateful we are to have met you. Your professionalism and unique approach to every detail on our wedding day, shines bright in every capture. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have a taken a our moment and froze it in time. We will never forget you.
"He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart
is an ARTIST" - St. Francis of Assisi
With genuine love,
Jessica and Ed Wiegman 3-17-17

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was absolutely the most fun, pleasant and talented person we have ever worked with. We had an elopement planned in May, and had to change our wedding location to the keys last minute. So we were scrambling to find vendors last minute. As in, 1 month last minute. We live 8 hours away from the Keys and had zero idea about good areas for ceremony, other vendors and officiant, With zero time to meet before hand we would've had to go off of just reviews. Not only did he go above and beyond by helping me completely with that (which by the way LOVED out officiant and location) he also did a custom package for us, which fit our budget completely. He even met with us the day before when we got down there, spent on his own time showing us around helping us pick a ceremony spot, even picked me up the next day from our hotel way across town, so my fiance wouldnt see me before the wedding. He was absolutely hilarious and made us so comfortable instantly, which if you've ever had a photographer that made you feel awkward.. worst situation ever. He even gave us extra time just so we could get the sunset, along with driving us around town for picture. He is just phenomenal and made our day so enjoyable. He went above and beyond his agreements and we couldn't have possibly been more happier.

Profile Picture kelsey, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs, One Event/Day

Mike is great! Our engagement photos turned out exactly like we wanted. He listen to all of our ideas and used his own creative spin on them to take amazing pictures. I can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was great! My husband and I had a very casual wedding and Mike did a great job getting all the candid photos we wanted!

Profile Picture Linny, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MIKE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAMZING!! I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM A MILLION TIMES OVER AGAIN IF I HAD TO. HE WAS VERY ORGANIZED , CALM AND DEFF THE PERSON YOU WANT ON YOUR WEDDING DAY. HE WAS VERY QUICK WITH THE RETUN OF THE PHOTOS AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! WE WILL USE MIKE FOR ANY KIND OF PHOTOGRAPHY WE EVER NEED AGAIN

Profile Picture Gabriella, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews