Freas Photography Reviews

Freas Photography 5
Freas Photography 6
Freas Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2019

My now fiancé hired Mike for a surprise proposal shoot in Key West! Everything was perfectly coordinated, and I had no idea there was photographer shooting photos just behind the bushes while we were on the beach. Then we had an amazing photo shoot and our happiness and excitement is captured in a variety of shots with the beautiful backdrop at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park. We received our edited images so quickly as promised and I love them!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

I had such a great time being a part of this great surprise! Congrats!!

Ashley Mele · Married on 04/09/2019

We love michael freas photography!

My husband and I truly cannot say enough how happy we are that we chose Michael Freas Photography for our wedding. From the day we hired him it was easy, efficient, and smooth sailing. Michael really cares about each of his clients and is extremely talented. On the day of the wedding Michael ran the show which is exactly what we needed. He took control of the day and made everything run smoothly and made sure we got all the photos we wanted but still stayed on time and it was honestly the most helpful quality. The day of can get really chaotic but Michael and his team made everything run smoothly which eased our nerves. Then we got our photos back (in less than a month) and we were blown away. The quality of his work is channeled though every photo and we relive our wedding day every time we look through them. He captured every candid special moment and we are so beyond grateful. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further than Michael Freas Photography. He is AMAZING in every way❤️

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Freas Photography 28
    Freas Photography 29
    Freas Photography 30

Freas Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your day! I dont think I have cried so many happy tears in my life!

Tara · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best!

Freas photography blows the competitors out of the water. His images are classic, but also fun and modern. He has an incredible eye for light and can capture moments that would pass in a blink of an eye. Mike is so friendly to work with, he keeps you at ease and makes you genuinely laugh (no fake smiles in our photos!). When our timeline got interrupted in our wedding in March he made sure to stay later than planned to capture a late night cake cutting and last song on the dance floor. If you're looking for unique, genuine, meaningful (pose-free) photos you have to hire Freas Photography. We are so glad we chose Freas and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Freas Photography's reply:

Oh I cant wait to start working on your images! What a great day it was! Thank you again for allowing me the honor of capturing your day!
  • Katie

Katie Gillis · Married on 03/02/2019

Mike is the best there is!

If you want AMAZING photos and a photographer who truly captures those memorable moments, look no further than Mike Freas! I love his photojournalism style!!! His photos tell a story and documented our day so well, so much so, that when I looked back through the photos, I was reliving each moment! Even more, he brings a fun, creative energy to the day! He put in an awesome request with our band to get the dance floor packed! His photos are pure genius and he is an absolute pro! I'll cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Freas Photography 42
    Freas Photography 43
    Freas Photography 44

hannah · Married on 01/01/2019

Made our dreams come true

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Not only were are photos amazing. Michael was very easy to work with and super flexible he woke up at 5 AM to shoot our wedding amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Dongyu · Married on 12/26/2018

Photo shoot in Key West

My husband and I hired Mike for a wedding photo shoot in Key West! It was an excellent experience working with him. He is fun and cheerful and has very unique, creative and amazing perspectives. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire photo shooting process and captured all the special and important moments for us. We got the edited images much faster than we expected and we love them! One of our photos even won an WPJA Artistic Award! We would definitely recommend Mike to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

My fiance hired Mike back in August to come along on a boat ride with us, posing as a travel photographer, for a surprise engagement shoot. Not only did Mike do an excellent job at playing along with the surprise, he captured the most unbelievable pictures of the event. From the moment we got on the boat to right when I said "Yes", Mike was hiding behind us capturing every second. Afterwards, we did an entire engagement shoot on the island, followed by some dolphin watching where Mike got some awesome shots for us! Throughout the entire day Mike was so professional, polite, and fun! You can tell that he is truly a professional at what he does and has such a passion for photography, which shows in every single one of his pictures. He helped to make our day one that we will never forget. Months later, we still have people telling us how amazing our photos are! If you are looking for a photographer in Key West, look no further. You will not regret hiring Freas Photography!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Gabby · Married on 11/15/2018

So far we have only shot our engagement shoot, but it turned out to be one of the best experiences ever!!! Mike went so far out of his way to capture our dream photos and his creativity is off the charts amazing! The aniticipation for the wedding and the memories he will capture there is extremely exciting! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

Wow! thanks so much for this!
  • Lauryn

Lauryn Vaughn · Married on 10/27/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Mike was one of the first vendors we hired after getting multiple recommendations to do so. Between our engagement shoot and our wedding, we can't imagine having a better, more genuine and dedicated person to capture some of the biggest moments in our new life together. We now consider Mike an invaluable part of this new adventure and a dear friend. If you're on the fence about hiring him, jump the fence and just do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I've had the opportunity to work with Mike on multiple weddings, and I cannot begin to express how professional and creative he is with all of his clients! As a wedding planner, I appreciate how involved he is throughout the entire planning process. Mike is always in constant communication with his couples to ensure he captures their special day perfectly. One thing I've noticed, and really like about Mike, is that he always gets to know his couples and forms lifelong friendships along the way.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Thanks Kayla! I love working with you and Say Yes

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Mike for our wedding in Ohio, and we could not be happier with our decision! Although we gave Mike a bit of a challenge, with having separate venues and roughly 160 guests, he captured our entire wedding day with ease!!! Our wedding photos tell our story, and brings back all of those amazing feelings that we had throughout our wedding weekend. We cannot wait to see the rest!!! If you hire Mike for your event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

Michael was incredible to work with. We came across his photos online and fell in love with his perspectives and colors. From the first phone call, to receiving our photos, we were extremely pleased. Michael spent time with me on the phone sharing helpful advice on so many aspects of our wedding day, beyond photography, and helped us in making many choices for our big day. Every one of his suggestions was a hit. My husband and I were a little nervous about feeling “natural” in our photos, as photo shoots are out of our wheelhouse, but Michael made us feel incredibly comfortable and had us laughing and smiling all the way through. Our photos were sent to us faster than we could’ve hoped for, and we couldn’t be happier. We have received so many compliments on the beauty and vibrancy of our photos. We would definitely recommend Freas Photography to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Freas Photography 45
    Freas Photography 46
    Freas Photography 47

Tara · Married on 07/13/2018

There aren't enough good things to say about Mike! He was a pleasure to work with and his photos were breathtaking! The last thing we wanted were photos like everyone else's, and he delivered! If you're looking for fun, professional and creative, Mike Freas is your Guy!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Freas Photography 48
    Freas Photography 49

Darlene · Married on 06/30/2018

Great to work with. Not the standard pictures. He’s funny, knowledgeable and relaxed. Beautiful pics

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Freas Photography 54
    Freas Photography 55
    Freas Photography 56

Freas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments! So much fun!

Cecilia · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike Freas is hands down one of the BEST photographers we’ve ever had!! He did both our engagement shoot & our wedding day and I’m STILL swooning over the pictures after months have gone by. For our engagement shoot he took us on his boat to a private island to capture the most magical photos; and for our wedding day he also drove us around Key West to some amazing secret spots!! At the end of our wedding we did a crazy picture of the wedding party shooting champagne everywhere and mike didn’t hesitate to get the best angles of it (even if that meant getting his equipment wet and sticky!!). Overall the has an excellent talent for creative pieces and he is as honest as they get. He is willing to travel out of key west so I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Freas Photography 63
    Freas Photography 64
    Freas Photography 65

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike Freas was excellent to work with! On the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing which is exactly what I wanted. Before my wedding date we talked about lighting and helped me pick out some up lighting that def was a game changer to my reception. His work is GREAT! I recommend Mike hands down :)

Sent on 06/27/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great day! So glad to be a part of it!

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike was absolutely amazing! It's been two months since our wedding and when I see family and friends and we talk about the wedding they all bring up Mike and how highly they thought of him as a photographer and as a person. He was able to capture so many moments and memories instead of just standard, posed photographs. One of my favorite things about Mike was that he suggested that my now husband and I write each other letters to read immediately after the ceremony. We were able to sneak away and have a few private minutes together and the photographs from this mean so much to us because it was such a special moment right after we were married. He thought of the small things, treated us with respect, was amazing with our sassy flower girl and gave us the most beautiful, creative, sentimental photographs. I can't recommend Mike and Freas Photography enough!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Freas Photography 66
    Freas Photography 67

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great time it was getting to know the two of you from engagement photos/half marathon to the wedding date! Such a pleasure to be able to capture it all for you!

Bob · Married on 05/04/2018

Long after the food is cleaned away and the music has faded, the photos will remain to tell the story. Mike was a fantastic professional and understood our quirky sense of humor and knew exactly how to get our personality to show in all our pictures. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented on the vibrancy of the colors and the unique perspective. That had drawn us to Mike originally when we started researching who to use. Upon our first meeting we immediately knew he was our guy. Easy to talk to, easy to work with. He was always available to talk about any details or ideas surrounding our pictures.

Our plan was the throw the party of the century and based on all the photo evidence it looks like we succeeded! Thank you, Mike, for making the great memories into some amazingly high quality mementos for us to cherish for years to come.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

What an awesome day! Can we do it again soon please?!!

Kelli · Married on 04/18/2018

We absolutely loved working with Micheal! He is amazing at his craft. He truly captured our personalities. I work in the wedding industry as a planner and I can say he was extremely professional, fun, organized, and creative. He made the day fun and relaxed. We were so happy when we received our pictures! They were perfect!
    We highly recommend him for your wedding day.
    Kelli & Chris

Sent on 05/31/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

I had the best time! Thank you again!

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

Mike did an amazing job shooting our wedding! He truly captured how happy we both were that day and did a great job in including our dog in the photographs which was important to us. He was very easy to work with and was fast with sending the edited photos from out wedding. I highly recommend him for a photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Freas Photography 68
    Freas Photography 69
    Freas Photography 70
    Freas Photography 71

Kathryn · Married on 03/31/2018

Mike Freas is a fabulous photographer and makes the whole experience so much fun. We used him for our engagement photos and our wedding and could not have been more happy. He has a great eye and is super creative. Thanks for amazing photos and a great time!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Freas Photography 72

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great time! Thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2018

I cannot keep count of how many times someone has told me that our photos are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. Just yesterday I was looking at the photos in a public place, and a complete stranger said, "Those are the best wedding photos I've ever seen. Seriously, I feel like I have to say that to everyone, but I really mean it this time."
    My husband and I had a private ceremony in Key West with no family or friends, so we were nervous about having a photographer be the only person with us on our special day. Mike was the best! There were no awkward moments. It was like hanging out with an old friend who happens to be an amazing photographer.
    Mike went above and beyond to help secure the ceremony location, find an officiant, and find great locations for photos. He took our ideas and made them better than we imagined.
    One of the things that I love the most is that he doesn't edit the photos to make you look prettier or thinner. He uses light and angles to capture you at your best. You look like the best version of yourself, not like you were photographed with a filter. #NoFilterNeeded
    The price was more than fair considering the quality of the photos. The only problem I have is trying to decide which photos to hang in our house! They are all so good!
    If you are thinking about booking Freas Photography for your wedding, engagement photos, or any other event-- do yourself a favor and do it now. If he's not available on your date, you should change the date! He's that good.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Freas Photography 80
    Freas Photography 81
    Freas Photography 82

Freas Photography's reply:

What a fun day! Thanks for having me as a part of it!

Tiffany · Married on 12/15/2017

Mike was an amazing photographer to work with for my wedding! He does an excellent job of finding out what the vision is for the wedding ahead of time and builds the day from there. On the day of my wedding he was creative, energetic and listening to ideas while proposing his own to make sure he captured all the moments I wanted. He was open to what myself and my husband were asking for and knew exactly what direction to take during the entire day. Mike was completely professional, fun and produced amazing photographs that I will be able to enjoy for years to come from our very special day. Thank you so much for creating life out of our memories!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Freas Photography 83

Freas Photography's reply:

What an epic wedding! Thank you so much!!!

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2017

Creative. Genius. Best way I can explain Mike. So much I would love to say but I'll keep it precise. I was recommended to Mike through my Catering Manager. I emailed Mike to get information, and immediately got a response. Great first impression. Over the months leading up to Mike, I would ask Mike his opinion on certain things as my husband and I were doing destination so had no idea about anything Key West. I received nothing but true honesty from Mike and that is something I appreciate so much in a person. We grew a friendship and I truly enjoyed working with Mike and his team. The vision Mike has is unlike anyone else and aside from the venue, photography was the most important. Mike well exceeded our expectations. You would be silly not to choose him for your special day. Miss you already, Mike!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

100% my pleasure! Thanks so much!