Freas Photography Reviews

74 | Key West, FL

74 Reviews for Freas Photography

74 Freas Photography Reviews

Rachel · Getting married on 06/29/2019

My now fiancé hired Mike for a surprise proposal shoot in Key West! Everything was perfectly coordinated, and I had no idea there was photographer shooting photos just behind the bushes while we were on the beach. Then we had an amazing photo shoot and our happiness and excitement is captured in a variety of shots with the beautiful backdrop at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park. We received our edited images so quickly as promised and I love them!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

I had such a great time being a part of this great surprise! Congrats!!

Gabby · Getting married on 11/15/2018

So far we have only shot our engagement shoot, but it turned out to be one of the best experiences ever!!! Mike went so far out of his way to capture our dream photos and his creativity is off the charts amazing! The aniticipation for the wedding and the memories he will capture there is extremely exciting! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

Wow! thanks so much for this!

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I've had the opportunity to work with Mike on multiple weddings, and I cannot begin to express how professional and creative he is with all of his clients! As a wedding planner, I appreciate how involved he is throughout the entire planning process. Mike is always in constant communication with his couples to ensure he captures their special day perfectly. One thing I've noticed, and really like about Mike, is that he always gets to know his couples and forms lifelong friendships along the way.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Thanks Kayla! I love working with you and Say Yes

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Mike for our wedding in Ohio, and we could not be happier with our decision! Although we gave Mike a bit of a challenge, with having separate venues and roughly 160 guests, he captured our entire wedding day with ease!!! Our wedding photos tell our story, and brings back all of those amazing feelings that we had throughout our wedding weekend. We cannot wait to see the rest!!! If you hire Mike for your event, you will not be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

Michael was incredible to work with. We came across his photos online and fell in love with his perspectives and colors. From the first phone call, to receiving our photos, we were extremely pleased. Michael spent time with me on the phone sharing helpful advice on so many aspects of our wedding day, beyond photography, and helped us in making many choices for our big day. Every one of his suggestions was a hit. My husband and I were a little nervous about feeling “natural” in our photos, as photo shoots are out of our wheelhouse, but Michael made us feel incredibly comfortable and had us laughing and smiling all the way through. Our photos were sent to us faster than we could’ve hoped for, and we couldn’t be happier. We have received so many compliments on the beauty and vibrancy of our photos. We would definitely recommend Freas Photography to anyone.

Freas Photography 10
    Freas Photography 11
    Freas Photography 12

Tara · Married on 07/13/2018

There aren't enough good things to say about Mike! He was a pleasure to work with and his photos were breathtaking! The last thing we wanted were photos like everyone else's, and he delivered! If you're looking for fun, professional and creative, Mike Freas is your Guy!

Freas Photography 13
    Freas Photography 14

Darlene · Married on 06/30/2018

Great to work with. Not the standard pictures. He’s funny, knowledgeable and relaxed. Beautiful pics

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Freas Photography 19
    Freas Photography 20
    Freas Photography 21

Freas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments! So much fun!

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike Freas was excellent to work with! On the day of my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing which is exactly what I wanted. Before my wedding date we talked about lighting and helped me pick out some up lighting that def was a game changer to my reception. His work is GREAT! I recommend Mike hands down :)

Sent on 06/27/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great day! So glad to be a part of it!

Jessie · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike was absolutely amazing! It's been two months since our wedding and when I see family and friends and we talk about the wedding they all bring up Mike and how highly they thought of him as a photographer and as a person. He was able to capture so many moments and memories instead of just standard, posed photographs. One of my favorite things about Mike was that he suggested that my now husband and I write each other letters to read immediately after the ceremony. We were able to sneak away and have a few private minutes together and the photographs from this mean so much to us because it was such a special moment right after we were married. He thought of the small things, treated us with respect, was amazing with our sassy flower girl and gave us the most beautiful, creative, sentimental photographs. I can't recommend Mike and Freas Photography enough!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Freas Photography 22
    Freas Photography 23

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great time it was getting to know the two of you from engagement photos/half marathon to the wedding date! Such a pleasure to be able to capture it all for you!

Bob · Married on 05/04/2018

Long after the food is cleaned away and the music has faded, the photos will remain to tell the story. Mike was a fantastic professional and understood our quirky sense of humor and knew exactly how to get our personality to show in all our pictures. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented on the vibrancy of the colors and the unique perspective. That had drawn us to Mike originally when we started researching who to use. Upon our first meeting we immediately knew he was our guy. Easy to talk to, easy to work with. He was always available to talk about any details or ideas surrounding our pictures.

Our plan was the throw the party of the century and based on all the photo evidence it looks like we succeeded! Thank you, Mike, for making the great memories into some amazingly high quality mementos for us to cherish for years to come.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

What an awesome day! Can we do it again soon please?!!

Kelli · Married on 04/18/2018

We absolutely loved working with Micheal! He is amazing at his craft. He truly captured our personalities. I work in the wedding industry as a planner and I can say he was extremely professional, fun, organized, and creative. He made the day fun and relaxed. We were so happy when we received our pictures! They were perfect!
    We highly recommend him for your wedding day.
    Kelli & Chris

Sent on 05/31/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

I had the best time! Thank you again!

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

Mike did an amazing job shooting our wedding! He truly captured how happy we both were that day and did a great job in including our dog in the photographs which was important to us. He was very easy to work with and was fast with sending the edited photos from out wedding. I highly recommend him for a photographer!

Freas Photography 24
    Freas Photography 25
    Freas Photography 26
    Freas Photography 27

Kathryn · Married on 03/31/2018

Mike Freas is a fabulous photographer and makes the whole experience so much fun. We used him for our engagement photos and our wedding and could not have been more happy. He has a great eye and is super creative. Thanks for amazing photos and a great time!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Freas Photography 28

Freas Photography's reply:

What a great time! Thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2018

I cannot keep count of how many times someone has told me that our photos are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. Just yesterday I was looking at the photos in a public place, and a complete stranger said, "Those are the best wedding photos I've ever seen. Seriously, I feel like I have to say that to everyone, but I really mean it this time."
    My husband and I had a private ceremony in Key West with no family or friends, so we were nervous about having a photographer be the only person with us on our special day. Mike was the best! There were no awkward moments. It was like hanging out with an old friend who happens to be an amazing photographer.
    Mike went above and beyond to help secure the ceremony location, find an officiant, and find great locations for photos. He took our ideas and made them better than we imagined.
    One of the things that I love the most is that he doesn't edit the photos to make you look prettier or thinner. He uses light and angles to capture you at your best. You look like the best version of yourself, not like you were photographed with a filter. #NoFilterNeeded
    The price was more than fair considering the quality of the photos. The only problem I have is trying to decide which photos to hang in our house! They are all so good!
    If you are thinking about booking Freas Photography for your wedding, engagement photos, or any other event-- do yourself a favor and do it now. If he's not available on your date, you should change the date! He's that good.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Freas Photography 36
    Freas Photography 37
    Freas Photography 38

Freas Photography's reply:

What a fun day! Thanks for having me as a part of it!

Tiffany · Married on 12/15/2017

Mike was an amazing photographer to work with for my wedding! He does an excellent job of finding out what the vision is for the wedding ahead of time and builds the day from there. On the day of my wedding he was creative, energetic and listening to ideas while proposing his own to make sure he captured all the moments I wanted. He was open to what myself and my husband were asking for and knew exactly what direction to take during the entire day. Mike was completely professional, fun and produced amazing photographs that I will be able to enjoy for years to come from our very special day. Thank you so much for creating life out of our memories!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Freas Photography 39

Freas Photography's reply:

What an epic wedding! Thank you so much!!!

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2017

Creative. Genius. Best way I can explain Mike. So much I would love to say but I'll keep it precise. I was recommended to Mike through my Catering Manager. I emailed Mike to get information, and immediately got a response. Great first impression. Over the months leading up to Mike, I would ask Mike his opinion on certain things as my husband and I were doing destination so had no idea about anything Key West. I received nothing but true honesty from Mike and that is something I appreciate so much in a person. We grew a friendship and I truly enjoyed working with Mike and his team. The vision Mike has is unlike anyone else and aside from the venue, photography was the most important. Mike well exceeded our expectations. You would be silly not to choose him for your special day. Miss you already, Mike!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Freas Photography's reply:

100% my pleasure! Thanks so much!

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

Michael is amazing! Even though our wedding venue was destroyed during hurricane Irma, Michael made every effort to still accommodate us and travelled to Fort Lauderdale to shoot our wedding.

Michael was energetic, our guest loved him and the photos he took were AMAZING! I really cannot say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend Michael Freas Photography.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

There are pictures that capture a moment, and then there are pictures that go beyond that and capture a feeling. Mike Freas is that kind of photographer- the one you cross your fingers, pray to God, and wish upon a star for because you are counting on him to be able to relive the once in a lifetime experiences like a proposal or a wedding. Mike delivers the kind of photos that take you back to that magic, that surreal I can't believe he picked me love him to the ends of the earth feeling! Every time I walk by a framed proposal photo in our home or peruse our gallery on our wedding website, my heart skips a beat. Mike gets the moments you want and the ones you never would have thought of. I truly can't thank him enough; Alex and I loved our photos so much we used one for our save the date, one for our engagement party thank you cards, a wide range on display at our engagement party, and of course, collected them all into a stunning album. If you want quality, creative, and natural feeling photos and a personalized, thoughtful, and professional experience, Mike Freas is your guy!

Sent on 04/27/2017

WOW! Thank you so much!!

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Mike to shoot our wedding on January 19, 2018 was the best decision I could have made! With our wedding plans changing several times due to Hurricane Irma, Mike not only was accommodating but went above and beyond to make our day one to remember! He is the reason our wedding day was flawless. He takes pride in his work, loves his job and is one of the best photographers I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much!

Brian · Married on 08/26/2017

Michael went above and beyond the call of duty, he is very Meticulous when it comes to capturing the right moment. My wife and I are Very Very pleased with his work. We are grateful to have such a great photographer for our special day.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Freas Photography's reply:

Thanks Kelly & Brian! So thankful to of been a part of your special day!

dawn · Married on 07/17/2017

Mike and team were just amazing! My vision came to life through the photos and the day was everything I knew it would be! Matt and I are truly so happy with our entire experience! Highly recommend! True artist! Thank you! dawn

Shelby · Married on 07/15/2017

We were referred to Mike by a friend of ours and within seconds of meeting him, I felt like we had known him for years! He is an amazing photographer, and his work illustrates just that. He gets to know you as a couple and is able to easily incorporate your personalities into your engagement session and especially on your wedding day. He captured all the beautiful moments that made our day so special and now Jake and I and our family and friends will get to reminisce with the photos for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants someone that truly cares about capturing your day the way you have always pictured it. We became fast friends and it shines through in all of his photos. We will definitely be using Freas Photography for future family photo-shoots! He is the best in the Florida Keys. You will be so pleased if you are lucky enough to book him for your special day! Jake and I cannot thank him enough :) We will be forever grateful.

Freas Photography 40
    Freas Photography 47
    Freas Photography 48
    Freas Photography 49

Alli · Married on 07/01/2017

Not only was Mike a fabulous photographer, but he helped my fiancé plan the idea for our surprise engagement shoot! So creative and professional!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

We had the best experience with Mike! Our wedding was local for us but a destination for Mike and he spent countless hours researching the city before hand, and he flew in a day early to look at other locations. He worked well with the wedding party and was able to get us to relax and smile.