32 Reviews for Franchesca Edwards Photography

Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
32 Franchesca Edwards Photography Reviews

Uitzonderlijke fotografie voor de mooiste dag uit jullie leven!
My English is not great but I will try to do my best. Franchesca was recommended to me by my good friend Vanessa. We saw Franchesca and her family at Vanessa's elopement in Paris and were impressed by her performance. We hired her to do our small elopement in Bruges and we could not be any happier with our images and video. We are thankful for her discretion and the fact that she took under great consideration our privacy by not posting our images in social media or website. We now have a family photographer that we can trust for many years and generations to come.
Vriendelijk en gemotiveerd team die tot het uiterste gaat om jullie dag prachtig in beeld te brengen.
Een echte vakman met tijd, aandacht en passie voor de wensen van zijn klanten.

Profile Picture Laia, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Franchesca was such a fun photographer to work with!! I seriously would not have chosen anybody else. She was very accommodating to what we wanted. She knows how to position the couples and in a silly ,weird way she makes you laugh and get you in the zone. Franchesca and her husbands personalities made the photo session comfortable. We love the way our pictures turned out as well as our cinematic videos.

Profile Picture Gaby, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Franchesca and her team for their quality, creativity, and professionalism. When it rained on our big day, Franchesca was still able to deliver beautiful indoor photos that didn't feel dark and boring. She makes the whole day about you, and it's very special to find someone who enjoys her work the way that she does. We are very happy with our wedding photography teasers and we can't hardly wait to get the final ones.

Profile Picture Liliana, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Franchesca gave me exactly what I wanted. I have to admit I was a bit of a bridezilla and Franchesca with her calm demeanor had the courage to not only capture every moment but make me feel at ease.

Profile Picture Carla, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Franchesca and Ian were phenomenal and even made sure me and my family were okay all of the time. My husband and I hired them for a bundle package of photography and video on our wedding day and that was the best choice we could ever made. Affinity wedding films Wedding videos are extraordinary, and unique. This husband and wife team are very professional. Franchesca Edwards photography galleries are a mixture of photojournalistic and fine art photography that come out amazing. We would recommend Affinity wedding films and Franchesca Edwards Photography to anyone and we look forward to working with them in the near future!

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a destination wedding in Paris and Franchesca & Ian were phenomenal. We were super nervous about the whole destination wedding. Paris is absolutely gorgeous but making sure your wedding comes out as planned and being away from your home country is a lot to deal with so having the right person to photograph and film your wedding is extremely important. This husband and wife team were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process and the special family request, etc. you can tell they have a huge love and passion for what they do. It shines through in their work.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Frachesca is such an angel! She's so sweet and amazing to work with. My fiance and I (and our lil yorkie) did our engagement photoshoot with her and had a blast. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so helpful and oh so creative - her portfolio is beautiful. Our engagement photos are not finished yet (still going through color correction and editing) but from what she has shown us briefly, they look gorgeous. I had to write this review early- we just love Franchesca. If you're looking for a wedding/engagement photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Save the Date

Franchesca did a fantastic job on our engagement shoot last weekend! From the beginning, she was extremely responsive and professional, from answering all of our questions to providing us really helpful tips to prepare for the photoshoot. We are definitely a little awkward when it comes to posing for pictures but she guided us through everything and made sure that all of the details (like my hair being out of place) were perfect. She came prepared knowing specific spots to shoot, but as we walked around, she was very conscious of her surroundings. We stopped multiple times when she found a spot with a good view or lighting. At the end of the shoot, after she had already packed up, she found a spot that she couldn't resist. Thank you, Franchesca, for going the extra mile for us :) We really appreciate it!

Profile Picture Aleja, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had nothing short of a wonderful experience working with Franchesca and her second shooter Rachel. When I was debating on cost vs. value, they worked with me to find a price that fit my budget, but still included everything I wanted and more. They sent multiple emails and we shared several phone calls to discuss what I wanted, so that testifies to how organized and thorough they were. The photos were beautiful, and I received them in a very timely manner. Overall, I was very VERY impressed. I would 10/10 recommend them to any family and friends

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Franchesca exudes all the qualities you are looking for when it comes to finding someone to capture your big day; she is passionate and dedicated in her job, an amazing person to get to know, and goes above and beyond your expectations. My husband and I got married at a private house in coconut grove and decided to do a first look. A month prior to our wedding, Franchesca went out of her way and spent the day figuring out the best places to capture our photos at the location. That same day, she met with me and my wedding planner and walked us through her ideas for the wedding party photos. The pictures Franchesca took were absolutely gorgeous. The day of the wedding, Franchesca also brought her second shooter Rachel, and were both extremely organized, professional, and excelled at sticking to the timeline. If you are looking for someone to entrust in your big day, someone who is great to work with, is very organized, and does phenomenal work, Franchesca is the one for you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We are obsessed with our wedding photos. Francesca is incredible and she moved flawlessly through the entire day with us and our crazy families. Franchesca and her family made us feel very special and captured so many wonderful moments. This investment is one we'll have to cherish all our lives.

Profile Picture nelly, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

We decided to hire Franchesca to take our engagement and wedding pictures. In one word, Franchesca & Ian her husband are AMAZING. They are very professional, kind and very detailed oriented. They treated us like we were friends/family and showed genuine interest in us as a couple, which truly showed in the pictures that they took. They were so good in the engagement session that we even ended up adding wedding cinematography. for Our wedding day Franchesca and Rachel captured pictures of the biggest moments of the day and somehow still managed to capture the very small but personal moments and details as well with her photojournalistic approach. Her pictures truly exude the love and excitement that we all felt on our wedding day in a way that I have not seen many wedding photographers do. Franchesca made it a point to capture naturally occurring moments instead of only manufacturing moments, which is what I've seen many photographers do as well. Seriously, she is special! Also, she was extremely careful to not interrupt the flow of the day. She stayed out of the way, yet captured every moment as if she was a part of it. I would highly recommend Franchesca Edwards and her family. Initially, I was nervous about the price tag, but believe me, she was worth every single penny, plus more! We loved her and would totally hire her again!

Profile Picture maria, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Overall, Franchesca and her husband Ian were OUTSTANDING! They were incredibly communicative, catering to when we were available, or how we preferred to communicate with them. They were open to what we wanted to do, where we wanted to take pictures, etc. We have gotten our pictures back, and they are amazing! We will truly treasure these for the rest of our lifetime. Thank you to them as a team for giving us the best possible way to remember our wedding day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I am overjoyed and blessed that we found a photographer like Franchesca. She was more than I expected. If you are looking for sincerity, professionalism and patience, She is the one to contact. Not to mention, she has an eye for beautiful images. She captured so many beautiful moments with my husband and I on our wedding day. She also offers to take the engagement pictures in order for us to feel comfortable with her since it is important on our wedding to not look awkward. She usually works with another photographer. If you are lucky, it might be her husband. He is extremely energetic and humble enough to get into the most extreme positions ever in order to get the perfect picture. The pictures are ready a week after the event fully edited. She's the best!

Profile Picture Danelia, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My fiancé and I spent an amazing day in Rome with Franchesca and Ian. We had them photograph and film our engagement session. We discovered many aspects of Rome we probably had never known without them. Our engagement pictures are amazing and they were very professional. What I love the most is that Franchesca and Ian are a great team like pepper and salt and they respect very much our special privacy request by not releasing our images to the public.

Profile Picture Viola , 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved working with Franchesca for our wedding, they made everything so easy for us. From start to finish they were always there to answer any questions I had. We loved our save the dates it was super simple and all of our guests loved them as well! We loved the package option and that we had our photographer with me (the bride) from the morning getting ready throughout the evening. We had two photographers and they were both fantastic, didn't need to do much other then tell them place and time and they showed up with all of their great ideas! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, we did not think we were nearly as photogenic as they made us look! Truly professionals!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca was such a pleasure to work with, although we did not use her services, I still wanted to share our positive experience. Their package is a great value and Franchesca & Ian are extremely responsive and accommodating to everything we requested of them. If you are looking for a photographer who will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for while utilizing their artistic expertise, look no further. I hope we get the chance to use their services in the future!

Profile Picture April, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Franchesca Edwards photography enough!!! They were absolutely AMAZING!!! I looked through about 100 different photographers and Franchesca Edwards photography ticked all of the boxes. They had the best quality, eye, candids and posed pictures, overall ability to capture the vibe and price. They were so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable. The pictures far exceeded my expectations, the colors, the silhouettes, the action shots, I honestly cannot believe what a fabulous job they did. It was so much fun to look through the gallery they created. To re-live that special day was priceless. Anyone I show the pictures to can't get over how gorgeous they are. They really understood what my husband and I wanted and they made it come to life. If you are still deciding which photographer to go with, look no further. You will be soooo happy with Franchesca. Go with her and consider that one more thing checked off your To Do List. And know that you will have the MOST AMAZING wedding pictures/album. Your special day will be captured in every way you can possibly imagine!!!! Thank you Franchesca, Ian and the whole team, you guys were so incredible to work with!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy we picked Franchesca to be our photographer for our wedding! We love her style of photography and all our photos came out beautifully! She was very quick to respond to emails which I appreciated very much, and we felt so comfortable with her on the big day. She listened to all the details we wanted captured and was very flexible when our timeline got pushed a little due to hair and makeup! We highly recommend Franchesca!

Profile Picture User7660039, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture Monica, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Franchesca Edwards Photography for our wedding after coming across her fantastic reviews on Wedding Wire. From the first moment I contacted her, she was very responsive and it seemed that her goals for shooting the wedding lined up with what was important to us. She was very flexible in working around our schedule/needs, especially when we had to reschedule our engagement photos 3 times due to weather and when we added additional coverage on for our wedding last minute. Franchesca and Ian provided the coverage the day of the wedding - they were both prompt, professional, and helped keep us on track throughout the day. They talked us through all the shots and made sure all of the groups on the list I had provided got captured. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good! We would highly recommend Franchesca Edwards Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!

Profile Picture User7640613, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca was absolutely my favorite vendor that we booked for our wedding. I can't imagine sharing our day with anyone else! From the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, to getting our pictures back, to working on our album, Franchesca is amazing at what she does. She captured every moment of our wedding day, and we even got to spend some time taking pictures at sunset. We got to see our photos in a very timely manner and I can't wait to see the finished product of our album. On top of that, she did an amazing job dealing with my dramatic family. Thanks Franchesca for making our wedding day even more perfect, and for taking such beautiful pictures for us to cherish forever!

Profile Picture User7413172, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca and her team were a joy to work with. During the planning process, Franchesca was extremely responsive and helpful. They were willing to drive out of the way to a location we picked out for our engagement session. Franchesca got the pictures to us within a week since she knew we wanted to use them for our save the dates and offered to retouch the picture we chose. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt and kept to the timeline. They were very efficient with the formal pictures and managed to wrangle the bridal party. We were able to get pictures at a variety of locations at our venue. During the ceremony, we didn't even notice they were there (unlike photographers at some weddings I've been a part of). She posted a sneak peak blog post two days after the wedding, and the pictures look amazing. We can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture User7413154, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca is an incredible photographer! She is extremely professional and made the entire process easy and comfortable, which was so appreciated as many of you know wedding planning can get quite stressful! Her creative ideas and attention to detail truly showed in our engagement and wedding photographs! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7121052, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews