25 Reviews for Franchesca Edwards Photography

Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
25 Franchesca Edwards Photography Reviews

Frachesca is such an angel! She's so sweet and amazing to work with. My fiance and I (and our lil yorkie) did our engagement photoshoot with her and had a blast. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so helpful and oh so creative - her portfolio is beautiful. Our engagement photos are not finished yet (still going through color correction and editing) but from what she has shown us briefly, they look gorgeous. I had to write this review early- we just love Franchesca. If you're looking for a wedding/engagement photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Save the Date

Franchesca did a fantastic job on our engagement shoot last weekend! From the beginning, she was extremely responsive and professional, from answering all of our questions to providing us really helpful tips to prepare for the photoshoot. We are definitely a little awkward when it comes to posing for pictures but she guided us through everything and made sure that all of the details (like my hair being out of place) were perfect. She came prepared knowing specific spots to shoot, but as we walked around, she was very conscious of her surroundings. We stopped multiple times when she found a spot with a good view or lighting. At the end of the shoot, after she had already packed up, she found a spot that she couldn't resist. Thank you, Franchesca, for going the extra mile for us :) We really appreciate it!

Profile Picture Aleja, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had nothing short of a wonderful experience working with Franchesca and her second shooter Rachel. When I was debating on cost vs. value, they worked with me to find a price that fit my budget, but still included everything I wanted and more. They sent multiple emails and we shared several phone calls to discuss what I wanted, so that testifies to how organized and thorough they were. The photos were beautiful, and I received them in a very timely manner. Overall, I was very VERY impressed. I would 10/10 recommend them to any family and friends

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Franchesca exudes all the qualities you are looking for when it comes to finding someone to capture your big day; she is passionate and dedicated in her job, an amazing person to get to know, and goes above and beyond your expectations. My husband and I got married at a private house in coconut grove and decided to do a first look. A month prior to our wedding, Franchesca went out of her way and spent the day figuring out the best places to capture our photos at the location. That same day, she met with me and my wedding planner and walked us through her ideas for the wedding party photos. The pictures Franchesca took were absolutely gorgeous. The day of the wedding, Franchesca also brought her second shooter Rachel, and were both extremely organized, professional, and excelled at sticking to the timeline. If you are looking for someone to entrust in your big day, someone who is great to work with, is very organized, and does phenomenal work, Franchesca is the one for you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We are obsessed with our wedding photos. Francesca is incredible and she moved flawlessly through the entire day with us and our crazy families. Franchesca and her family made us feel very special and captured so many wonderful moments. This investment is one we'll have to cherish all our lives.

Profile Picture nelly, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

We decided to hire Franchesca to take our engagement and wedding pictures. In one word, Franchesca & Ian her husband are AMAZING. They are very professional, kind and very detailed oriented. They treated us like we were friends/family and showed genuine interest in us as a couple, which truly showed in the pictures that they took. They were so good in the engagement session that we even ended up adding wedding cinematography. for Our wedding day Franchesca and Rachel captured pictures of the biggest moments of the day and somehow still managed to capture the very small but personal moments and details as well with her photojournalistic approach. Her pictures truly exude the love and excitement that we all felt on our wedding day in a way that I have not seen many wedding photographers do. Franchesca made it a point to capture naturally occurring moments instead of only manufacturing moments, which is what I've seen many photographers do as well. Seriously, she is special! Also, she was extremely careful to not interrupt the flow of the day. She stayed out of the way, yet captured every moment as if she was a part of it. I would highly recommend Franchesca Edwards and her family. Initially, I was nervous about the price tag, but believe me, she was worth every single penny, plus more! We loved her and would totally hire her again!

Profile Picture maria, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Overall, Franchesca and her husband Ian were OUTSTANDING! They were incredibly communicative, catering to when we were available, or how we preferred to communicate with them. They were open to what we wanted to do, where we wanted to take pictures, etc. We have gotten our pictures back, and they are amazing! We will truly treasure these for the rest of our lifetime. Thank you to them as a team for giving us the best possible way to remember our wedding day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I am overjoyed and blessed that we found a photographer like Franchesca. She was more than I expected. If you are looking for sincerity, professionalism and patience, She is the one to contact. Not to mention, she has an eye for beautiful images. She captured so many beautiful moments with my husband and I on our wedding day. She also offers to take the engagement pictures in order for us to feel comfortable with her since it is important on our wedding to not look awkward. She usually works with another photographer. If you are lucky, it might be her husband. He is extremely energetic and humble enough to get into the most extreme positions ever in order to get the perfect picture. The pictures are ready a week after the event fully edited. She's the best!

Profile Picture Danelia, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I loved working with Franchesca for our wedding, they made everything so easy for us. From start to finish they were always there to answer any questions I had. We loved our save the dates it was super simple and all of our guests loved them as well! We loved the package option and that we had our photographer with me (the bride) from the morning getting ready throughout the evening. We had two photographers and they were both fantastic, didn't need to do much other then tell them place and time and they showed up with all of their great ideas! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, we did not think we were nearly as photogenic as they made us look! Truly professionals!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca was such a pleasure to work with, although we did not use her services, I still wanted to share our positive experience. Their package is a great value and Franchesca & Ian are extremely responsive and accommodating to everything we requested of them. If you are looking for a photographer who will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for while utilizing their artistic expertise, look no further. I hope we get the chance to use their services in the future!

Profile Picture April, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Franchesca Edwards photography enough!!! They were absolutely AMAZING!!! I looked through about 100 different photographers and Franchesca Edwards photography ticked all of the boxes. They had the best quality, eye, candids and posed pictures, overall ability to capture the vibe and price. They were so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable. The pictures far exceeded my expectations, the colors, the silhouettes, the action shots, I honestly cannot believe what a fabulous job they did. It was so much fun to look through the gallery they created. To re-live that special day was priceless. Anyone I show the pictures to can't get over how gorgeous they are. They really understood what my husband and I wanted and they made it come to life. If you are still deciding which photographer to go with, look no further. You will be soooo happy with Franchesca. Go with her and consider that one more thing checked off your To Do List. And know that you will have the MOST AMAZING wedding pictures/album. Your special day will be captured in every way you can possibly imagine!!!! Thank you Franchesca, Ian and the whole team, you guys were so incredible to work with!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy we picked Franchesca to be our photographer for our wedding! We love her style of photography and all our photos came out beautifully! She was very quick to respond to emails which I appreciated very much, and we felt so comfortable with her on the big day. She listened to all the details we wanted captured and was very flexible when our timeline got pushed a little due to hair and makeup! We highly recommend Franchesca!

Profile Picture User7660039, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture Monica, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Franchesca Edwards Photography for our wedding after coming across her fantastic reviews on Wedding Wire. From the first moment I contacted her, she was very responsive and it seemed that her goals for shooting the wedding lined up with what was important to us. She was very flexible in working around our schedule/needs, especially when we had to reschedule our engagement photos 3 times due to weather and when we added additional coverage on for our wedding last minute. Franchesca and Ian provided the coverage the day of the wedding - they were both prompt, professional, and helped keep us on track throughout the day. They talked us through all the shots and made sure all of the groups on the list I had provided got captured. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good! We would highly recommend Franchesca Edwards Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!

Profile Picture User7640613, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca was absolutely my favorite vendor that we booked for our wedding. I can't imagine sharing our day with anyone else! From the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, to getting our pictures back, to working on our album, Franchesca is amazing at what she does. She captured every moment of our wedding day, and we even got to spend some time taking pictures at sunset. We got to see our photos in a very timely manner and I can't wait to see the finished product of our album. On top of that, she did an amazing job dealing with my dramatic family. Thanks Franchesca for making our wedding day even more perfect, and for taking such beautiful pictures for us to cherish forever!

Profile Picture User7413172, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca and her team were a joy to work with. During the planning process, Franchesca was extremely responsive and helpful. They were willing to drive out of the way to a location we picked out for our engagement session. Franchesca got the pictures to us within a week since she knew we wanted to use them for our save the dates and offered to retouch the picture we chose. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt and kept to the timeline. They were very efficient with the formal pictures and managed to wrangle the bridal party. We were able to get pictures at a variety of locations at our venue. During the ceremony, we didn't even notice they were there (unlike photographers at some weddings I've been a part of). She posted a sneak peak blog post two days after the wedding, and the pictures look amazing. We can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture User7413154, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca is an incredible photographer! She is extremely professional and made the entire process easy and comfortable, which was so appreciated as many of you know wedding planning can get quite stressful! Her creative ideas and attention to detail truly showed in our engagement and wedding photographs! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7121052, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love love love Franchescas work! She was very nice and easy to work with and we hope to work with her again sometime. We were a little apprehensive at first about choosing Franchesca's small company over a larger one, but it was worth it. She took care of us in a way that the bigger companies couldn't. She took time to get to know us and make sure our photos had a personal touch. We couldn't be happier with our results!

Profile Picture User6812721, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca was everything we could have possibly wanted and more! She was easy and playful which fit our family perfectly! She was patient and had great ideas and made us so comfortable. I was very specific about not wanting "forma" portraits, I wanted her to capture our genuine moments. She was great herding the groom, myself, and our four teen and twenty-something kids. We had fun being ourselves and Franchesca embraced and photographed every moment. I cannot say enough great things about Franchesca. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6867763, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Franchesca 10 stars I would! We are very happy with choosing her as our photographer. Shes very sweet and outgoing which is a plus! We were very nervous with our first day of engagement photos but Franchesca has a very "just go with it" personality that helped us ease our nerves. The pictures were amazing and we look through them quite often because we love our pictures! She is very professional and always keeps you in the loop of upcoming sessions. Those pictures were awesome and it was a fun day! I can't wait to have her with me on my big day!

Profile Picture User6905706, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca did and incredible job. She worked really well with our entire family. Our needs were her main focus and she met every single one of them. We are in love with our wedding pictures and we can't wait to have and share them for years to come. Thank you for capturing the magic in our wedding day Franchesca!

Profile Picture User6504459, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Franchesca is amazing!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures! Working with Francesca was effortless and stress free. We are so glad to have signed with her. We couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture User6504413, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Franchesca and Ian were really great from the get go. They treated us like family while keeping their professionalism. You will get grade A service at an affordable price. I really recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Inestral, 4/9/17, 1 Review
0.8

I had a very simple small wedding. They did not help capture my day. I don’t have any pictures with my parents and siblings, I also only have 1 random picture of me alone. My husband has 1 picture of him with his family and they are not looking. People are not looking in pictures they did not make sure poses were the same men’s jackets matched. Very messy and unorganized. My favorite vendor turned into the only one that was extremely upsetting. I don’t even have enough pictures to make an enjoyable wedding album.

Profile Picture Heather , 10/8/17, 5 Reviews