Franchesca Edwards Photography Reviews

39 Franchesca Edwards Photography Reviews
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2018

Stunning photographs

Franchesca and Ian are beyond wonderful! Their pictures are stunning and pure art. My husband and I are both on the shy side and they both made us feel comfortable during every shoot. They're very sweet, honest, punctual, and professional. I couldn't ask for a better pair! We couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of the pictures, they're more than I would've ever thought was possible. Thanks so much to you both! You're the best.

Noelle Morrison · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic photography & video

Franchesca Edwards Photography was exactly what we were looking for our wedding photography. Franchesca and Ian from the beginning worked with our budget, and assisted us with everything. They asked us what we wanted the feel of the wedding to be, and help us organizing the entire day’s schedule down with a timeline covering every single detail. Her organization skills help us to be stress free. She is polite and very professional. Having her as our photographer allowed us to enjoy our time and take pictures with the bridal party ,families and romantic pictures. Franchesca and Ian even directed us how to pose and what to do, helping us with the awkwardness in a very natural way for the video and the photos. Her team was very friendly and we instantly felt like they were part of family and friends. Franchesca Edwards Photography captured all our wedding day amazingly and provided us with the most beautiful memories of our wedding. Would recommended to everyone one.

Elisa · Married on 09/15/2018

We just got our pictures back today and I can't stop flipping through them. Franchesca perfectly captured all of the great moments you probably won't remember the next day but wish you could have. They are seriously beautiful. What I love about her work is that you can see it is a passion for her. This is her art. It's not just a 9-5. I would plead brides to use Franchesca Edwards Photography. You will not regret it. Not only will you have beautiful photos of all of your loved ones you will have unique art work and Amazing vídeo with her husband Ian. This family business is the perfect combo for the most important and unforgettable moments of your life.

luisa · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our Engagement Session a few months ago and we were so happy with the outcome of our pictures! We had brought our dog and other props with us and our photographer was so patient and made sure every picture came out perfect! We could not have her for our wedding day because she has doing video with Ian but our engagement Pictures are amazing!

Ruby · Married on 08/31/2018

They got every shot we wanted. They really took the time to read over our timeline document and made sure they captured everything that was important to us. We had Franchesca, Rachel, and Ian. They were very professional. We did not feel like they were in our face all night, at all. Other photographers will only charge you more money, take longer to give you your pictures, and not let you own your pictures so easily. We love our Images and video clips.

gina · Married on 08/24/2018

Franchesca & her team were a pleasure to work with! We booked them for both photo & video coverage (10 hrs) for our wedding (08-24-2018). When we first met Franchesca & Ian they won us over & knew that this family crew would be the perfect fit for our special day. Her work is amazing! On the day of, the crew was punctual, professional & didnt overwhelm us. They got so many great shots but still gave us enough breathing time. We are beyond pleased with the results of our beautiful wedding shots, and video. Thank you so much Franchesca Edwards Photography! You guys did an amazing job! Highly recommend!

Laia · Married on 06/30/2018

Uitzonderlijke fotografie voor de mooiste dag uit jullie leven!
    My English is not great but I will try to do my best. Franchesca was recommended to me by my good friend Vanessa. We saw Franchesca and her family at Vanessa's elopement in Paris and were impressed by her performance. We hired her to do our small elopement in Bruges and we could not be any happier with our images and video. We are thankful for her discretion and the fact that she took under great consideration our privacy by not posting our images in social media or website. We now have a family photographer that we can trust for many years and generations to come.
    Vriendelijk en gemotiveerd team die tot het uiterste gaat om jullie dag prachtig in beeld te brengen.
    Een echte vakman met tijd, aandacht en passie voor de wensen van zijn klanten.

Gaby · Married on 06/21/2018

Franchesca was such a fun photographer to work with!! I seriously would not have chosen anybody else. She was very accommodating to what we wanted. She knows how to position the couples and in a silly ,weird way she makes you laugh and get you in the zone. Franchesca and her husbands personalities made the photo session comfortable. We love the way our pictures turned out as well as our cinematic videos.

Liliana · Married on 06/02/2018

We highly recommend Franchesca and her team for their quality, creativity, and professionalism. When it rained on our big day, Franchesca was still able to deliver beautiful indoor photos that didn't feel dark and boring. She makes the whole day about you, and it's very special to find someone who enjoys her work the way that she does. We are very happy with our wedding photography teasers and we can't hardly wait to get the final ones.

Carla · Married on 05/19/2018

Franchesca gave me exactly what I wanted. I have to admit I was a bit of a bridezilla and Franchesca with her calm demeanor had the courage to not only capture every moment but make me feel at ease.

Natalia · Married on 05/04/2018

Franchesca and Ian were phenomenal and even made sure me and my family were okay all of the time. My husband and I hired them for a bundle package of photography and video on our wedding day and that was the best choice we could ever made. Affinity wedding films Wedding videos are extraordinary, and unique. This husband and wife team are very professional. Franchesca Edwards photography galleries are a mixture of photojournalistic and fine art photography that come out amazing. We would recommend Affinity wedding films and Franchesca Edwards Photography to anyone and we look forward to working with them in the near future!

Vanessa · Married on 03/09/2018

We had a destination wedding in Paris and Franchesca & Ian were phenomenal. We were super nervous about the whole destination wedding. Paris is absolutely gorgeous but making sure your wedding comes out as planned and being away from your home country is a lot to deal with so having the right person to photograph and film your wedding is extremely important. This husband and wife team were extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process and the special family request, etc. you can tell they have a huge love and passion for what they do. It shines through in their work.

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2018

Frachesca is such an angel! She's so sweet and amazing to work with. My fiance and I (and our lil yorkie) did our engagement photoshoot with her and had a blast. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so helpful and oh so creative - her portfolio is beautiful. Our engagement photos are not finished yet (still going through color correction and editing) but from what she has shown us briefly, they look gorgeous. I had to write this review early- we just love Franchesca. If you're looking for a wedding/engagement photographer, look no further!

Aleja · Married on 01/27/2018

Franchesca did a fantastic job on our engagement shoot last weekend! From the beginning, she was extremely responsive and professional, from answering all of our questions to providing us really helpful tips to prepare for the photoshoot. We are definitely a little awkward when it comes to posing for pictures but she guided us through everything and made sure that all of the details (like my hair being out of place) were perfect. She came prepared knowing specific spots to shoot, but as we walked around, she was very conscious of her surroundings. We stopped multiple times when she found a spot with a good view or lighting. At the end of the shoot, after she had already packed up, she found a spot that she couldn't resist. Thank you, Franchesca, for going the extra mile for us :) We really appreciate it!

Alejandra · Married on 01/27/2018

I had nothing short of a wonderful experience working with Franchesca and her second shooter Rachel. When I was debating on cost vs. value, they worked with me to find a price that fit my budget, but still included everything I wanted and more. They sent multiple emails and we shared several phone calls to discuss what I wanted, so that testifies to how organized and thorough they were. The photos were beautiful, and I received them in a very timely manner. Overall, I was very VERY impressed. I would 10/10 recommend them to any family and friends

Lindsay · Married on 01/20/2018

Franchesca exudes all the qualities you are looking for when it comes to finding someone to capture your big day; she is passionate and dedicated in her job, an amazing person to get to know, and goes above and beyond your expectations. My husband and I got married at a private house in coconut grove and decided to do a first look. A month prior to our wedding, Franchesca went out of her way and spent the day figuring out the best places to capture our photos at the location. That same day, she met with me and my wedding planner and walked us through her ideas for the wedding party photos. The pictures Franchesca took were absolutely gorgeous. The day of the wedding, Franchesca also brought her second shooter Rachel, and were both extremely organized, professional, and excelled at sticking to the timeline. If you are looking for someone to entrust in your big day, someone who is great to work with, is very organized, and does phenomenal work, Franchesca is the one for you!

nelly · Married on 01/19/2018

We are obsessed with our wedding photos. Francesca is incredible and she moved flawlessly through the entire day with us and our crazy families. Franchesca and her family made us feel very special and captured so many wonderful moments. This investment is one we'll have to cherish all our lives.

maria · Married on 01/06/2018

We decided to hire Franchesca to take our engagement and wedding pictures. In one word, Franchesca & Ian her husband are AMAZING. They are very professional, kind and very detailed oriented. They treated us like we were friends/family and showed genuine interest in us as a couple, which truly showed in the pictures that they took. They were so good in the engagement session that we even ended up adding wedding cinematography. for Our wedding day Franchesca and Rachel captured pictures of the biggest moments of the day and somehow still managed to capture the very small but personal moments and details as well with her photojournalistic approach. Her pictures truly exude the love and excitement that we all felt on our wedding day in a way that I have not seen many wedding photographers do. Franchesca made it a point to capture naturally occurring moments instead of only manufacturing moments, which is what I've seen many photographers do as well. Seriously, she is special! Also, she was extremely careful to not interrupt the flow of the day. She stayed out of the way, yet captured every moment as if she was a part of it. I would highly recommend Franchesca Edwards and her family. Initially, I was nervous about the price tag, but believe me, she was worth every single penny, plus more! We loved her and would totally hire her again!

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2017

Overall, Franchesca and her husband Ian were OUTSTANDING! They were incredibly communicative, catering to when we were available, or how we preferred to communicate with them. They were open to what we wanted to do, where we wanted to take pictures, etc. We have gotten our pictures back, and they are amazing! We will truly treasure these for the rest of our lifetime. Thank you to them as a team for giving us the best possible way to remember our wedding day!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Franchesca Edwards Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brooke and Andres, for such an amazing review. We were really happy to be part of your wedding day and have the opportunity to celebrate your love. It is truly a pleasure to be surrounded by your wonderful families. We wish you nothing but the best and hope we can continue serving you in a near future.

Danelia · Married on 10/01/2017

I am overjoyed and blessed that we found a photographer like Franchesca. She was more than I expected. If you are looking for sincerity, professionalism and patience, She is the one to contact. Not to mention, she has an eye for beautiful images. She captured so many beautiful moments with my husband and I on our wedding day. She also offers to take the engagement pictures in order for us to feel comfortable with her since it is important on our wedding to not look awkward. She usually works with another photographer. If you are lucky, it might be her husband. He is extremely energetic and humble enough to get into the most extreme positions ever in order to get the perfect picture. The pictures are ready a week after the event fully edited. She's the best!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Franchesca Edwards Photography 1
    Franchesca Edwards Photography 2
    Franchesca Edwards Photography 3

Franchesca Edwards Photography's reply:

Ian and I are overjoyed by your positive message. I can say so many great things about you two, but I will make it short. They are wonderful people with a bright future together and having the ability to capture pivotal moments in their lives was and is a blessing and brings an optimistic smile to our faces. Thank you so much Franchesca Edwards

Viola · Married on 08/25/2017

My fiancé and I spent an amazing day in Rome with Franchesca and Ian. We had them photograph and film our engagement session. We discovered many aspects of Rome we probably had never known without them. Our engagement pictures are amazing and they were very professional. What I love the most is that Franchesca and Ian are a great team like pepper and salt and they respect very much our special privacy request by not releasing our images to the public.

Anna · Married on 05/27/2017

I loved working with Franchesca for our wedding, they made everything so easy for us. From start to finish they were always there to answer any questions I had. We loved our save the dates it was super simple and all of our guests loved them as well! We loved the package option and that we had our photographer with me (the bride) from the morning getting ready throughout the evening. We had two photographers and they were both fantastic, didn't need to do much other then tell them place and time and they showed up with all of their great ideas! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, we did not think we were nearly as photogenic as they made us look! Truly professionals!

April · Married on 05/06/2017

Franchesca was such a pleasure to work with, although we did not use her services, I still wanted to share our positive experience. Their package is a great value and Franchesca & Ian are extremely responsive and accommodating to everything we requested of them. If you are looking for a photographer who will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for while utilizing their artistic expertise, look no further. I hope we get the chance to use their services in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Franchesca Edwards Photography's reply:

Thank you, April for your kind words they mean a lot to us & we look forward to serving you in a near future :)

Susan · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot recommend Franchesca Edwards photography enough!!! They were absolutely AMAZING!!! I looked through about 100 different photographers and Franchesca Edwards photography ticked all of the boxes. They had the best quality, eye, candids and posed pictures, overall ability to capture the vibe and price. They were so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable. The pictures far exceeded my expectations, the colors, the silhouettes, the action shots, I honestly cannot believe what a fabulous job they did. It was so much fun to look through the gallery they created. To re-live that special day was priceless. Anyone I show the pictures to can't get over how gorgeous they are. They really understood what my husband and I wanted and they made it come to life. If you are still deciding which photographer to go with, look no further. You will be soooo happy with Franchesca. Go with her and consider that one more thing checked off your To Do List. And know that you will have the MOST AMAZING wedding pictures/album. Your special day will be captured in every way you can possibly imagine!!!! Thank you Franchesca, Ian and the whole team, you guys were so incredible to work with!!!