3 Reviews for Frances Nieves Makeup Artist

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Me encanto!!! El makeup quedó bellísimo y me duró todo el día!!

Profile Picture Leyra, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired a reputable makeup artist with thousands of followers and an impressive gallery of before and after pictures to do the hair + makeup of myself plus 8 other people (bridal party, both moms & 2 other family members). The night before our wedding she sent an email canceling and letting us know she was sending Frances in her place. Panicked because I knew nothing about Frances I contacted her. She answered and immediately made me feel at ease. I am now grateful Frances was sent in her place. Instead of having 2 people to work on all of us, we had a team of 4 (2 hair and 2 makeup) Frances and her entire team did a wonderful job on each and every one of us. They were on time and kept the on schedule during the day. The hair and makeup looked beautiful on all of my girls and lasted throughout the night. They understood what each one of us wanted and made sure we were happy with the final product. I would highly recommend using Frances & her studios services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Exelente trabajo. Me duró toda la fiesta, ni siquiera me tuve que retocar. Simplemente la mejor!

Profile Picture Lilo, 2/20/16, 1 Review